Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm the guy who finished the whole nightwave season 2 in a week

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

If you're asking about the recovery system

Yep...it works

Came back after 2 months or so of staying from the game because burnout

CAme back, discovered the wonders of gauss

Gauss brought back my love for the game and my need for challenge 

Played nightwave, finished it...the end!

It's an ok story... but i have audible 

I'm not saying it's not content

But i need a more cinematic and interactive quest 

1 minute ago, (PS4)EyeGodZA said:

Or proof. That he'd done that, I mean.

All i'm saying is that i finished nightwave in the last week with the help of the recovery system

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Why? Perhaps actually provide some explanation. 

Because it's fun

I want quests like second dream, or the upcoming new war

Even the whole fortuna story line was interesting to me, i loved it!

7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

If he says that the recovery system works and you can complete nw in one week then he's probably not lying.

Does it matter if people believe him or not? He knows if he did it or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? The issue I have is that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this.

Spoiler

You say you know him, but provide no proof. Do you really care if people question that and opt to not believe you?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Because it's fun

I want quests like second dream, or the upcoming new war

Are they really though? Many of the quests we got for frames were not that great. The main ones were fine, but still could have been better. It will take a lot of time to make decent quests, DE would have to decide if they think that is what most people would prefer.

Edited by krc473

15 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I mean I know Hopper_Orouk. He's a pretty straight forward person.

If he says that the recovery system works and you can complete nw in one week then he's probably not lying.

I've known you to be sarcastic, but i'll take what i can get

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this

Because i think that it was impossible to do it in nightwave season 1, it's not that i'm proud of myself really i just spent more time in warframe this week that's all

This post is just a review of the recovery system in nightwave

It works, it's great

But nightwave stories aren't interactive enough to care...that's what i mean 

When I read the title I sort of thought it meant you'd done it when the second first came out... But yeah recovery system works, especially if it gets extended like this season did, I was away for a good while and came back and did recovery (the one before the current system) and it managed to get me back on track. 

5 hours ago, krc473 said:

Does it matter if people believe him or not? He knows if he did it or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? The issue I have is that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this.

Hide contents

You say you know him, but provide no proof. Do you really care if people question that and opt to not believe you?

Are they really though? Many of the quests we got for frames were not that great. The main ones were fine, but still could have been better. It will take a lot of time to make decent quests, DE would have to decide if they think that is what most people would prefer.

Almost anyone who stayed on the forums long enough knows that he's gonna complain if he's not satisfied with something.

And he heavily critizised DE on many occasions. I don't have to be best friends have any kind of relationship with someone to know what said person is like.

The other point is kinda fair but I personally don't give much S#&$ about it. I've seen much wierder and bolder statements and whatnot.

Edited by JackHargreav
A little bit of edit because someone couldn't comprehend what I wrote.

I was in the same boat getting level 30 in about 4-5 days.  I had the time to spare on a weekend. It might have been even quicker if the " Do 3 Sorties" Quest wouldnt have appeared, which made it impossible for me to recover dailies during those 3 days.

Not being able to do the Nightwaves when I have time for it was my biggest concern, and alleviated by that system.

43 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Almost anyone who stayed on the forums long enough knows that he's gonna complain if he's not satisfied with something.

And he heavily critizised DE on many occasions. I don't have to be best friends with someone to know what said person is like.

The other point is kinda fair but I personally don't give much S#&$ about it. I've seen much wierder and bolder statements and whatnot.

I post many feedbacks and topics, and new ideas on making the game better

Jackhargreav: i sleep

I post one post complaining about DE's lack of communication which many agree with me 

Jackhargreav: now this is an avengers level threat

I post a normal forgettable post about reviewing a GOOD system in warframe and give it a POSITIVE feedback in a stylish way

Jackhargreav: something's wrong i can feel it!!!!

And btw hargreav...we're not friends 

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I post many feedbacks and topics, and new ideas on making the game better

Jackhargreav: i sleep

I post one post complaining about DE's lack of communication which many agree with me 

Jackhargreav: now this is an avengers level threat

I post a normal forgettable post about reviewing a GOOD system in warframe and give it a POSITIVE feedback in a stylish way

Jackhargreav: something's wrong i can feel it!!!!

And btw hargreav...we're not friends 

What are you talking about?

Where did I even state we are friends?

What is anything in this response?