Jump to content
(PS4)Hopper_Orouk

I'm the guy who finished the whole nightwave season 2 in a week

Recommended Posts

If you're asking about the recovery system

Yep...it works

Came back after 2 months or so of staying from the game because burnout

CAme back, discovered the wonders of gauss

Gauss brought back my love for the game and my need for challenge 

Played nightwave, finished it...the end!

It's an ok story... but i have audible 

I'm not saying it's not content

But i need a more cinematic and interactive quest 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your title seems a bit strange. Who knew that someone had done that? And how many people actually care?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

But i need a more cinematic and interactive quest 

Why? Perhaps actually provide some explanation. 

  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krc473 said:

Your title seems a bit strange. Who knew that someone had done that? And how many people actually care?

Why? Perhaps actually provide some explanation. 

Or proof. That he'd done that, I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)EyeGodZA said:

Or proof. That he'd done that, I mean.

All i'm saying is that i finished nightwave in the last week with the help of the recovery system

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Why? Perhaps actually provide some explanation. 

Because it's fun

I want quests like second dream, or the upcoming new war

Even the whole fortuna story line was interesting to me, i loved it!

  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

If he says that the recovery system works and you can complete nw in one week then he's probably not lying.

Does it matter if people believe him or not? He knows if he did it or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? The issue I have is that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this.

Spoiler

You say you know him, but provide no proof. Do you really care if people question that and opt to not believe you?

 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Because it's fun

I want quests like second dream, or the upcoming new war

Are they really though? Many of the quests we got for frames were not that great. The main ones were fine, but still could have been better. It will take a lot of time to make decent quests, DE would have to decide if they think that is what most people would prefer.

Edited by krc473
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 24 minutes, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk a dit :

my need for challenge 

come back in a very casual  game for challenge 🤔

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I mean I know Hopper_Orouk. He's a pretty straight forward person.

If he says that the recovery system works and you can complete nw in one week then he's probably not lying.

I've known you to be sarcastic, but i'll take what i can get

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this

Because i think that it was impossible to do it in nightwave season 1, it's not that i'm proud of myself really i just spent more time in warframe this week that's all

This post is just a review of the recovery system in nightwave

It works, it's great

But nightwave stories aren't interactive enough to care...that's what i mean 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So perhaps I misunderstood, but you’re saying you started from scratch and completed all 60 ranks of Nightwave Season 2 in a single week? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I read the title I sort of thought it meant you'd done it when the second first came out... But yeah recovery system works, especially if it gets extended like this season did, I was away for a good while and came back and did recovery (the one before the current system) and it managed to get me back on track. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arezael said:

So perhaps I misunderstood, but you’re saying you started from scratch and completed all 60 ranks of Nightwave Season 2 in a single week? 

Not really

I sarted at like 5 or 6 

Came back after what it felt like 2 months

Then completed it this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats neat.

This recovery system really helped with the infamous crowd of FOMOs.

Not that it will stop them. But got the less extreme part to curl themselves up and stop growling.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

All i'm saying is that i finished nightwave in the last week with the help of the recovery system

Impressive! Must've been quite the grind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main takeaway here is that the recovery system works and they extended this nightwave way beyond the expected 10 weeks even after they made it easier than season 1. RIP to anyone that still complains it's too hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, krc473 said:

Does it matter if people believe him or not? He knows if he did it or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? The issue I have is that the OP's title suggests everyone knew that some nameless person had done this.

  Hide contents

You say you know him, but provide no proof. Do you really care if people question that and opt to not believe you?

 

Are they really though? Many of the quests we got for frames were not that great. The main ones were fine, but still could have been better. It will take a lot of time to make decent quests, DE would have to decide if they think that is what most people would prefer.

Almost anyone who stayed on the forums long enough knows that he's gonna complain if he's not satisfied with something.

And he heavily critizised DE on many occasions. I don't have to be best friends have any kind of relationship with someone to know what said person is like.

The other point is kinda fair but I personally don't give much S#&$ about it. I've seen much wierder and bolder statements and whatnot.

 

Edited by JackHargreav
A little bit of edit because someone couldn't comprehend what I wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in the same boat getting level 30 in about 4-5 days.  I had the time to spare on a weekend. It might have been even quicker if the " Do 3 Sorties" Quest wouldnt have appeared, which made it impossible for me to recover dailies during those 3 days.

Not being able to do the Nightwaves when I have time for it was my biggest concern, and alleviated by that system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WF forums: 

Community worldwide:

me:

literally the whole world:

 

 

 

 

 

OP: I'm the guy who finished the whole nightwave season 2 in a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Almost anyone who stayed on the forums long enough knows that he's gonna complain if he's not satisfied with something.

And he heavily critizised DE on many occasions. I don't have to be best friends with someone to know what said person is like.

The other point is kinda fair but I personally don't give much S#&$ about it. I've seen much wierder and bolder statements and whatnot.

I post many feedbacks and topics, and new ideas on making the game better

Jackhargreav: i sleep

I post one post complaining about DE's lack of communication which many agree with me 

Jackhargreav: now this is an avengers level threat

I post a normal forgettable post about reviewing a GOOD system in warframe and give it a POSITIVE feedback in a stylish way

Jackhargreav: something's wrong i can feel it!!!!

 

And btw hargreav...we're not friends 

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

WF forums: 

Community worldwide:

me:

literally the whole world:

 

 

 

 

 

OP: I'm the guy who finished the whole nightwave season 2 in a week

Ok you guys enough with the sarcasm 

I put weird and annoying titles i know

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I post many feedbacks and topics, and new ideas on making the game better

Jackhargreav: i sleep

I post one post complaining about DE's lack of communication which many agree with me 

Jackhargreav: now this is an avengers level threat

I post a normal forgettable post about reviewing a GOOD system in warframe and give it a POSITIVE feedback in a stylish way

Jackhargreav: something's wrong i can feel it!!!!

 

And btw hargreav...we're not friends 

What are you talking about?

Where did I even state we are friends?

What is anything in this response?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...