Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migrations and Squad Disbands More Frequent Than Usual

DrLego

I can't put my finger on a cause. the ports the game uses are free, not getting any errors. It's just for some reason, I've seen a significant increase in host migrations and members leaving a party for the past week. I'll host a game and it's comes across to me that it's 50/50 whether people remain or leave the party. Host migrations have also increased maybe a third of the time. I can't explain it. I need aid because this is becoming a huge problem for me and any groups I either host or join.

Having similar issues over here. 

I had maybe a handful of host migrations for the last few years, but lately I can't go a single day without at least two of them. I'll join random public sessions, and then midway through the mission I'll start getting lags and then Host migration. Sometimes I'm lucky and can rejoin/continue solo, other times everything is gone into the void. Especially annoying when you were like 5 enemies away from a C rotation.
There's nothing changed over here. Same PC, same router, same ping restrictions when matchmaking.

Have same problem. In almost EVERY of last 20-30 missions i have host migration. It starts after atlas prime update. In most cases i can continue solo, but sometimes it all gone. I've lost this way many so many time, eidolon cores, resources and so on. And this is very annoying! Even simple Senda Hydron mission ends with host migration last 10 times. 

Edited by beermamon

Same for me but mine is worst as i would get Host Migration and be left alone every 2-3 game. This is becoming very serious as i can't enter any high level missions or stay in missions long as i would get disconnected from everyone and sometime die because of it and DE isn't doing anything about it at all.