Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please update the Sortie rewards

davesquid

Is anyone else sick of getting 5-10 ayatan sculptures in a row as a reward for the Sortie? Maybe its just an MR 27 thing. Why have 4k endo and that sculpture as a reward, why not just remove the sculpture and leave the 4k endo or remove them both. Most people who need endo just do arbitration missions anyways.  The sortie seems to be geared towards low MR players that I'm carrying through the missions, maybe you guys could make a high MR sortie geared towards players who no longer need things like endo or reactor blueprints. I have like 7 reactors and several more blueprints and one installed on every frame(or enough to install one, should I desire). 

Also the amount of kuva should be more. If you have a squad that knows what they're doing you can easily get 10-20k kuva in the same amount of time it takes to complete the sortie missions especially if your smeeta is doin its job. Pretty regularly I've gotten 5-10k kuva in a 3-4 min kuva mission VS the 10 min survival chained into a 7 min mobile defense, plus whatever other mission you get on a sortie and then here have enough kuva to reroll a riven 1 time with almost enough for a second roll. Its just a huge time investment compared to other things for such a minimal reward. Maybe you guys could throw kuva into rewards for arbitration?

I guess at MR 27 and thousands of hours into the game the only thing I would want, and several other high ranking players I've talked to, are rivens. Its the only thing that keeps me playing the game, if I get a riven as a reward then I actually continue playing that day and upgrade a weapon and play with it a while, but as soon as I see that sculpture thats it, nothing else to do on warframe for the day sadly. I already grinded (ground?) arbitrations before you were tossing out vitus essence like candy and bought tons of archgun rivens, so that doesn't sound that appealing because those are just gonna reroll into more archgun rivens. And it take several days to grind for companion rivens, so its just a tedious process, and isn't really fun even though I've done it several times now. Especially when  you finally get that riven and it says "go scan a simaris target" and then I have to wait another day before I can even crack it or try and recruit someone into letting me scan their target, which isn't easy. I'd consider doing the nightwave things if you guys left kuva as a reward all the time but whats the point when you already have 100 nitain and everything else from the potential rewards that you want. Pretty please make a high MR Sortie that rewards rivens, kuva, forma and catalysts! Or please shrink the missions into like 5 min survivals ,5 wave defenses and 2 location mobile defenses, oh and no more ambula assassinations, another massively time consuming mission that just disappoints even further when you get a sculpture :( 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, davesquid said:

Why have 4k endo and that sculpture as a reward, why not just remove the sculpture and leave the 4k endo or remove them both.

Because they are the best rewards in the sortie table. Rivens, Kuva, Forma, Potatoes, all that sh*t is useless in the long run. But you always need endo. So, if you ask me, they should make Rivens and Kuva even rarer than they are, cause I'm sick and tired of getting them. They're never any good, they're never of any use, whereas endo and statues, there's always a use for that.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Because they are the best rewards in the sortie table. Rivens, Kuva, Forma, Potatoes, all that sh*t is useless in the long run. But you always need endo. So, if you ask me, they should make Rivens and Kuva even rarer than they are, cause I'm sick and tired of getting them. They're never any good, they're never of any use, whereas endo and statues, there's always a use for that.

Im the oppsite I rather have a whatever riven(well maybe not pistol) rather than a statue or endo, as the OP said that arbitrations are for endo mostly. Catalyst and reactors can remain as they are not as annoying. I want more rivens like melee or rifle. 6k Kuva is so low it should be 10k

like i had said @gabbynaru endo is useless to me at MR 27 i have every mod leveled up that i need leveled up, and if i ever want more i could sell some of the 30+ sculptures i have, or run a couple arbitrations. Are you MR 27? Please tell me what you need endo for at that rank, other then leveling up the rivens you seem to not like lol. thats why i say the Sortie is geared towards low MR players. also @Gabbynaru sell me your rivens for cheap if u dont want them and think they're useless. I'll trade u sculptures for rivens all day lol

Edited by davesquid

19 minutes ago, davesquid said:

like i had said @gabbynaru endo is useless to me at MR 27 i have every mod leveled up that i need leveled up, and if i ever want more i could sell some of the 30+ sculptures i have, or run a couple arbitrations. Are you MR 27? Please tell me what you need endo for at that rank, other then leveling up the rivens you seem to not like lol. thats why i say the Sortie is geared towards low MR players. also @Gabbynaru sell me your rivens for cheap if u dont want them and think they're useless. I'll trade u sculptures for rivens all day lol

Apparently you're not aware that you can sell mods for plat. Ranked mods sell especially well.

Also, sorry, already turned those pieces of trash into endo. I have no use for trash clogging up my inventory.

• Like 1