Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mod Booster and Free to Play.

[DE]Rebecca

Another perfect example of DE listening to their playerbase♡ 

I really apreciate when you pull out a few paragraphs explaining your side of things and putting an end to that negativity and concern about adding a new booster. 

I for one am all for you guys trying new things and especially when you take feedback into consideration when making big decisions like this.

I very much enjoyed squading up with different Warframes and augments and trying to get the most loot and seeing how our squad can combine the abilities in ways to be most efficient. I believe it was always a good cooperative function and really made you feel like you were part of group when everyone worked together like that so I'm very glad to see it come back. I finally got Khora so im eager to try out her augment with the loot changes.

🙂 love this game and can't wait for New War, I'm already writing my own fan finale to it.

I'm really glad you guys took the initiative to make things right and admit mistakes. I feel like my trust with DE has gone up already. 

But, as NightmareT12 brought this up earlier, I feel prime accessory packs vary a lot in value. This has been going on for a while where some accessories packs aren't worth the $50 as much as others are or sometimes the accessories will make up for new primes that are unpopular. With Mesa Prime you guys added another accessory because the accessories didn't seem worth the $50. So clearly, you can easily make the accessory packs a lot better than they are and I want to know why you choose not to toss another accessory in when it would make it a better deal and increase sales. The accessories and prime gear are just incentives to buy the prime access anyways and they have no actual monetary value so I don't see what would be wrong with tossing in another one here and there to make up for the others being unimpressive. 

Also, how come channeling VFX on the recent prime accessories has seemingly been abandoned? Is it because you guys can't come up with something unique or just don't have time? Or how come 9nly 1 prime syandana out of the many has channeling? I just miss channeling and I felt it really spiced things up is all.

Sorry for the big post.

Thank you for listening DE. It's also very cool that loot frames will go back to their true strength.

All in all the concerns about the Mod Drop Chance Booster are a little bit of an overreaction in my opinion. It looked bad, because of that "nerf" for loot frames not long ago. Maybe also, because that Booster comes with the Stone Boy Prime Access...

Personally I don't care much about that Booster. It doesn't really affect me. If I really need one super rare mod I will just buy it. It's not like mods costs thousands of plat. Except Primed Chamber, but that is another story. I wonder if that mod will ever come back... Maybe Primed Chamber will drop with a 0,001% chance from the third orb mother. ^__^

Please no Mod Drop Chance Booster as a Sortie reward DE. I don't want that thing there. That would reduce my chances for a daily Anasa. No Anasa = day ruined... >__<

If I will get a Mod Drop Chance Booster somehow I will just farm some more [Afterburner] mods for my collection. ^__^

Rebecca as a Nekros main i want to say thank you so much for reverting the looting frames back to where they should be...

I love nekros kit and glad desecrate will be great again! My only question and request is 

Can you please revert nekros loot drop% to where it was b4 his rework?? As 54% is way to low and Nekros is not a kill frame he is a support looter frame and the drop% wasn't hurting anything 

Since Nekros was designed to be the best looter in warframe and only the true looter in warframe would you guys atleast look into & consider changing his loot% back to where it was before his amazing rework? That is the only request and change i ask for nekros thank you 

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Part III: The Loot Frames: 
The third Mistake: not providing closure on the loot-frame changes from The Jovian Concord. We are restoring the loot mechanics to what they were before The Jovian Concord - Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. 

LOOKS LIKE CHEESE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’d rather make a decision that possibly lessens choice but respects precedent, than have players think the choice was related to a new booster, and actions speak louder than words. We are aiming to get this in on all platforms by tomorrow! 

you did the good thing.

but again, you need to stop with this "it was to give players more choices"... the only thing that this nerf made was giving us less optimal choices. that's all. but to get the best, we were now limited to Nekros and that's it, when looking at loot chance vs effort invested, for exemple. it took away choices from players. please, do keep that in mind.

The third Mistake: not providing closure on the loot-frame changes from The Jovian Concord. We are restoring the loot mechanics to what they were before The Jovian Concord - Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. 

This is fantastic news! Thank you for finally addressing this, and I greatly appreciate the clarification regarding the Mod Booster.

Looking forward to what the team cooks up this October!

ONE BIG NO! for Mod Drop Chance Booster NO NO NO NO!  Just  F#%& Stop.  You are not Bethesda! Grineer_No.jpg

This buster will only destroy the game economy even more.... Can we get Real Game Content instead of This Crap?

PS: and what next Prime Fridge ? in prime accesories ? soo your argon crystal will have extra 2 days before it disappears

theres noway in Hell, with all the Controversys regarding P2W / "Convenience" Items ( Yes, Mod Drop Chance is one ), that you'd go ahead and say " Yes, this is fine! i want that in our game" 
A game that's been Lacking Lately and clearly can see why Partners have left the Programm. 

But oh well, It's part Damage Control. Only time will tell how this so called Convenience Booster is going to affect Mod Prices. 

Anyway you do you DE, hope we'll finally get to see more details about Raids this Month, and hopefully Railjack release. 

24 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

don't ask about mutagen samples or scott will break your kneecaps. one victory at a time.

I've never forgiven DE for the mutagen samples debacle. I'm a solo ghost clan and I've been playing for almost 5 years, have over 5,000 hours playing and have slightly over half of the mutagen samples required for a single weapon research. This could have and should have been addressed after the Christmas break when it was realized what had happened. DE could have given clans who ground this out a special reward and fixed the quantity for everyone else. They didn't and so I decided that I will never research, nor purchase the Hema. My personal protest as sill as it may be. This whole Booster mess is not going to end well for anyone. With drop rates as low as they are for many rare mods, people who buy the booster and still don't get the mod will be unhappy and adding it to the Sortie loot drop is going to make other less happy as well as there are already a lot of useless items in that pool (yes, useless to vets, not everyone and I realize that) and adding this in, well it's not going to make things better.  

End of personal rant. Carry on 

Part III: The Loot Frames: 

Looting abilities serve a very singular purpose - to loot. And when they all stack on the same corpse, they become the only choice for loot-seekers. This puts players in a position of deciding whether or not to bring the frames that have the best looting abilities rather than anything else. Our intentions with the change were to alleviate that, but ultimately we are reverting it in an effort to eliminate bad will that these two items are related in any way. We’d rather make a decision that possibly lessens choice but respects precedent, than have players think the choice was related to a new booster, and actions speak louder than words. We are aiming to get this in on all platforms by tomorrow! 

Please add a resource sink or something... things were already reaching hyperinflation, and people will not be happy if/when Empyrean introduces another full starchart's worth of resources.

Dear Space Mum,

Thanks so much for addressing the issue which seems to be a big issue for something not considered to be so critical in my opinion. However seems it affected a lot of players and I see it all over the Internet it’s great that DE has resolved the questions in everyone’s head. However can I ask whether the weapons which chops enemies to pieces like the Kohm and Atterax still allows the separate body parts to be looted before the patch? Thanks in advance for the clarification as it also affects the way we farm for endo and utilize our loot frames and weapons.

Archived