Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards Needs To Be Revamped

TommY27

Login rewards should be revamped.

7 days in a row login rewards should be more rewarding

you keep logging in for 7 days or more and get 2400 affinity for Warframes and weapons???? fu**!!!.

10000 credits?? sh!t  Gorgon blueprint? WTF!

You can get all these things with 5 minutes.

2400 affinity- killing 2 heavy grineers. thats all you need.

(What can you do with 2400 affinity? you can level up your UNRANKED weapon to 2!!!  You can't even level up your weapons higher than level 2)

rewards for hard work should be something useful. not these junks.

I would like if the platinum discount rewards were more common at high rank rewards as well, I feel shafted for my loyalty when I get less of a chance at a discount than if I only logged in for 3 days at a time.  I'm waiting for that 75% discount to buy in :\

I would like if the platinum discount rewards were more common at high rank rewards as well, I feel shafted for my loyalty when I get less of a chance at a discount than if I only logged in for 3 days at a time.  I'm waiting for that 75% discount to buy in :\

Stop playing 1 day and try for that 75% discount and repeat till you get it. DE is not going to give up those discounts easily.

Yeah! Let's revamp the login reward because you don't get what you want everyday!

I think the OP was more concerned that the experience rewards and blueprints seemed to be rather pissy for loyal players.  It would be nice if the experience was more than killing 2 enemies would give you (at least scaling to your currently held weapons or something).

I think the OP was more concerned that the experience rewards and blueprints seemed to be rather &!$$y for loyal players.  It would be nice if the experience was more than killing 2 enemies would give you (at least scaling to your currently held weapons or something).

True

You keep logging in for 7 days or more and all you get is affinity which can be earned by killing 2 silly enemies.

This is real sh!t

This, yes.  I have to stay logged in for a full day or not play because I have to reset my rewards to the earliest one because I want a discount.  The login rewards need to be looked at for sure.

Also, it needs a 'manual reset' option, where it asks if you're sure, and if yes, it resets it back to the earliest set of rewards, for those that really do enjoy playing every day but want the non-astronomical chance of a discount.  I REALLY want to buy platinum, but I really can't afford to spend $30, and want more than a piddly amount.

Weird, I get the 50% about 1-2 times a week and the 75% about once every 3-4 weeks and I realy dont need or want any more platinum.

Edited by Loswaith

I'd like to see BPs that are obtainable from the market to be removed, Banshee BP, Vauban BP, Gorgon BP.

Instead, please put in Vauban parts. Banshee too

Vauban and Banshee needs to be tied to a boss, and I'm hoping that with the next major update or so they add a few more bosses to the game to stick these two warframes to, so they're not cluttering up the login rewards. 

Vauban and Banshee needs to be tied to a boss, and I'm hoping that with the next major update or so they add a few more bosses to the game to stick these two warframes to, so they're not cluttering up the login rewards.

Maybe thats one of the reasons. Lack of bosses.

Another reason could be that they want these drops to be more unique, as mission rewards or alert drops. I don't mind different ways of obtaining these too.

And since login rewards mostly give BPs that are obtainable from market, why not replace these items with those unique drops instead?

Maybe thats one of the reasons. Lack of bosses.

Another reason could be that they want these drops to be more unique, as mission rewards or alert drops. I don't mind different ways of obtaining these too.

And since login rewards mostly give BPs that are obtainable from market, why not replace these items with those unique drops instead?

The thing is, if they decided to make them into boss drops they would need 2 more planets to add to the star chart unless they want to add new areas. The trouble is where the new planets would be put seeing as if you put them too early, the parts become too easy to get. If you put them too far back, people will complain that they are now much harder to get. Although, one can argue that Banshee is dropped as mission rewards and Vauban is an alert reward meaning no need for a boss. (unless you want to add some for the Prime stuff too which would be a lot of bosses).

i would ABSOLUTELY REMOVE all the BPs, they are useless.

There should be only Exp, Credits, Plats Discounts, Potatoes, Formas when reaching 7 days log (and exp/credits should be doubled)

I would so opt out of 7-day Plat discounts if I could. It's like the instant I see that @(*()$ orange background show up at all, I know it's gonna land on that little bugger.

Same. I was actually all set to buy plat until I found out that there was a 75% discount. Now I am holding off of buying plat at all until I get that. Finding out that the best chance of getting it is by not playing for a day seems ridiculous. It's frustrating.