Sign in to follow this  
Ivar.C.Yormungand

Codex scans after fixes still bugged or not?

Hi, I have noticed that some scans in my codex, that were not fully completed, stays uncompleted no matter how many times I scan the actual mob or object. Although I can't confirm for all the mobs/objects since my codex is almost fully completed, the (maybe?) bugged entries seems quite random.

So far I found two entries not responding: The large grineer explosing Barrel (I have scanned 12 more of them yet it still stays at 6/20 or something), and the Vapos Elite Ranger Eximus ( I scan 12 of them in the Jupiter Eximus Stronghold Sortie mission and yet, I'm still at 3/5).

I'd like to know if anybody encountered something similar and those entries or others. 

PS: Also, I can confirm than so far others entries seems to work alright. Haven't found other bugged ones since.)

I have large explosive barrel scanned to green (completion), yet the codex does not show the completed codex scan, even when i over-scan the barrel, it still remains as ”undiscovered”

regarding vapos elite ranger eximus, they are not bugged themselves, but there are 4 vapos ranger enemies overall and 3 of them are missing their eximus entries in a codex (sniper, nullifier, tech). you just think that you scan elite ranger eximus, but it could be any of the rest. just look what weapons they hold. elite ranger has exergis/tetra. but yeah, it would be nice if de added 3 other entries to the codex.

if you want to get them out of sortie, do elara survival. it takes close to hour for them start spawning and can take a while to farm tho. just keep running back and forth from open area which spawns them. great tile is the one which has a bunch of aquila ships roaming around.

as for exploding barrel, do kuva fortress missions. that barrel entry is from a big barrel you need to explode while breaching walls in certain tiles.

Edited by ambien_t
  • Upvote 1