Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something wrong with The Second Dream cutscene.

(XBOX)KajorArt

I was replaying The Second Dream Quest just now (for nostalgic purposes) and at the end I saw something very weird. I saw my Warframe taking hold of Stalker's sword (War) but he was also holding my Nikana Prime as well. I know this is happening with many other people on Warframe as well because when I looked up people who have recently played The Second Dream their endings were the same as mine: Their Warframe controvert holding their weapon while also grabbing hold of the War. 

I'm not sure how long this has been going on but when I saw that I found it a little irritating. My OCD was kicking in and I just wanted to see the cutscene as what it's supposed to be and it bothers me that this bug is kind of tainting the whole scene and how intense it's supposed to be. I don't know if this kind of thing is happening with The War Within or The Sacrifice but if it is I would like a patch that will fix this issue. I don't know if DE will ever read this but I hope they do because I really enjoy playing their game and I want it to be the very best it can be.

If anyone else has seen this in their play through, leave a reply.

Maybe we can fix this.

----

Here's an image of what I saw:

https://imgur.com/a/KdblQfy