The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

What grinds my gears? Oh, pretty much everybody/thing.

People who go off on their own in defense/mobile defense, robbing the rest of the team of XP and loot.

This, oh God this. I can either stay in the right area and support the rest of the team and the objective properly while losing out on a significant portion of why I came or I can sit in a $&*&*#(%& position and get what I want but be about half or a quarter as effective. :(

People running in front of me when I'm about to fire off an rocket with my Ogris. Since I'm doing about 2000+ damage per shot, It's always an instant 'suicide'.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

That made me laugh so I'll tell you what. Rockets will now pass through team-mates. However there is now a 1% chance that a rocket will explode immediately after launching. Each time this fails to happen the chance of the next rocket exploding is increased by 1%

People who kill my mind controlled fatties the moment I control them.

psst... Nekros Power...

People running in front of me when I'm about to fire off an rocket with my Ogris. Since I'm doing about 2000+ damage per shot, It's always an instant 'suicide'.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

Should get some penetrate on there... maybe youll get lucky and a missile will pass through your friend... somehow...

Edited by Arlayn

Should get some penetrate on there... maybe youll get lucky and a missile will pass through your friend... somehow...

Just a PSA, running penetration on the Ogris is like flipping a coin each time you shoot. Heads you get what you want, Tails you get ****ed up. 

The rocket will pas through enemies and the floor dealing little to no damage.