Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XenMaster

Khora's good kits are like Booben's requirements for rework

Recommended Posts

Decent self dps, great passively AI for defense and heal, good cc.

 

Its like if Vauban have osprey sentinel with maximum overshield, tesla that scale with melee mods and the bastille/vortex being great cc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, Strangle dome may be a better Bastille, but it’s still hands down the most annoying ability to have to deal with when you’re in a squad with a Khora. Atleast Cataclysm Limbos CCed enemies stay on the ground and don’t move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that logic I can call half the frames that exist as better or worse versions of other frames and ask for a rework. 

Also a bit premature to say that since we only know the visual effects for some of vaubans rework, the numbers will decide the effectiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Atleast Cataclysm Limbos CCed enemies stay on the ground and don’t move.

And important objective items that enemies drop don't get stuck inside the roof. Learned the hard way on Disruption. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

And important objective items that enemies drop don't get stuck inside the roof. Learned the hard way on Disruption. 

Those keys tend to get stuck in the roof anyway regardless, they're finicky things. It's happened to me a couple of times just by shooting then normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Vauban please spell the name correctly when mentioning him i know you wouldn't want your name misspelled or mispronounced

Plus saying it the way you spelled it is very inappropriate i doubt little kids parent's want them getting on this fourn and seeing the 1st 4 letters spelled by you in Vauban Name so please when mentioning him please  spell it like it's ment to be which is Vauban thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Its like if Vauban have osprey sentinel

This is what I always wanted from him :sad: Give him a Raptor-like drone which can be modded for support or offense...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

This is what I always wanted from him :sad: Give him a Raptor-like drone which can be modded for support or offense...

I think that's a Brilliant idea! Hopefully DE makes it happen eventually!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booben is a nickname for vauban that goes way back in these forums to the beginning of 2014, just saying.  

Why are we comparing vauban to khora when we don't know every stat for his rework yet?  Because comparing his current iteration is pointless since the rework looks to be released sometime in the very near future probably within the month.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for myself primarily use khoras 4 , 1st power is meh in animation but strong (stat stick required) , 2 is meh cc but useful with 4 but otherwise not required, her 3 ai is low imo i never se venari really do anything to help much, i normally turn it to heal and cast on self and hp regen works wonders for her, but ally heal its hit/miss a lot 

i dont really see her kit as a great one, it works, but it has  a lot of clunky animations and casts that could be improved. for synergistic kits that are fluid oberon / nezha come to mind internal synergy thats all quick and fluid 

but thats imo , seeing the new vauban teaser reworks shown on twitter they look to be focusing on granting him cc/damage combo which is nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Decent self dps, great passively AI for defense and heal, good cc.

 

Its like if Vauban have osprey sentinel with maximum overshield, tesla that scale with melee mods and the bastille/vortex being great cc.

Actually, Wisp support should have been what Vuaban's 2 is and I doubt they'll do anything like that for Vauban Rework, which I'm kind of scared to see this Friday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

for myself primarily use khoras 4 , 1st power is meh in animation but strong (stat stick required) , 2 is meh cc but useful with 4 but otherwise not required, her 3 ai is low imo i never se venari really do anything to help much, i normally turn it to heal and cast on self and hp regen works wonders for her, but ally heal its hit/miss a lot 

i dont really see her kit as a great one, it works, but it has  a lot of clunky animations and casts that could be improved. for synergistic kits that are fluid oberon / nezha come to mind internal synergy thats all quick and fluid 

but thats imo , seeing the new vauban teaser reworks shown on twitter they look to be focusing on granting him cc/damage combo which is nice 

As for her number 1, I saw a guy, who probably had the augment, just jump and whipclaw an exterminate sortie to death.  It was the 80-100 sortie against corrupted.  It was kinda ridiculous, but still a strong ability.  Her number 2 is super OP right now and I'm waiting for DE to nerf it, or adjust demolysts to be immune to it.  Works great with her number 1 augment, too.  

As for Venari, I normally leave her as healer as well, but with a Sharpened Claws mod, she can kill heavily armored units pretty quickly.  You can also heal excavation and kuva survival objects if needed.  That comes in handy sometimes, and a lot of frames can't do that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Proslackernifty said:

As for her number 1, I saw a guy, who probably had the augment, just jump and whipclaw an exterminate sortie to death.  It was the 80-100 sortie against corrupted.  It was kinda ridiculous, but still a strong ability.  Her number 2 is super OP right now and I'm waiting for DE to nerf it, or adjust demolysts to be immune to it.  Works great with her number 1 augment, too.  

As for Venari, I normally leave her as healer as well, but with a Sharpened Claws mod, she can kill heavily armored units pretty quickly.  You can also heal excavation and kuva survival objects if needed.  That comes in handy sometimes, and a lot of frames can't do that.

 

i know gara can heal defs and such with her 2 augment , though hitting allies with it on the move is a pain , i more or less just use my khora for farming , with the reset back to farm frames that seems more so now for me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Did you seriously compare Khora to Vauban?

They held Khora up as an example for Vauban's rework to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...