Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

October 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

6 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Hail Tenno!

With a new Prime Access comes another set of Riven balance tweaks! These changes should be live across all platforms shortly - full details below:

PRIMARIES

Reveal hidden contents

Arca Plasmor: 0.6->0.55
Fulmin: 1->0.8

Javlok: 1.2->1.25
Latron: 1.25->1.3
Nagantaka: 1.1->1.2
Quanta: 1.25->1.35

Rubico: 0.7->0.65
Simulor: 1->1.1
Tiberon: 0.95->0.85
Tonkor: 1.15->1.3
Zhuge: 1.25->1.15

SECONDARIES

Reveal hidden contents

Akjagara: 1.05->0.9
Ballistica: 1.05->1.1
Brakk: 1.2->1.25

Catchmoon: 0.6->0.5
Cyanex: 1->0.85

Gammacor: 0.9->0.95
Knell: 1.15->1.2
Lex: 0.9->1.05
Marelok: 0.9->0.95

Pyrana: 0.7->0.65
Rattleguts: 0.8->0.75

Sonicor: 0.9->1
Spira: 1.1->1.15

Tombfinger: 0.75->0.7
Twin Grakatas: 1.05->1.1

Once again, there are even fewer changes this round than our last wave of changes in July. Melee 3.0 changes are still in the pipeline, so we’ll have to wait a bit longer before those changes commence. 

Thanks for reading!

I don't give a peanut about the dispo changes but the time spent on farming kuva/rolling rivens ohhh buddy... 😐

You guys stop doing stupid things also start playing your own game ffs 🙂

3 hours ago, Jah.PeacefulWarrior said:

Honestly only meta slaves get upset with riven changes LOL, learn to use something else.  No expectations, No disappointments. :laugh:

No, people with common sense get annoyed by them. Discounting everyone who is annoyed as just "meta slaves" who are incapable of using anything else is both immature and idiotic in the extreme. Either engage in the argument properly or keep your mouth shut.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

thats a pretty bold statement.  i dont use kitguns at all, as my secondaries are all plenty powerful as is.  

It's not bold at all. You're one person saying you dont use them, therefore it's not popular. Just trying to help clear that up. 

They are everywhere, you just personally dont use them and that's ok.

hmm.
Simulor is getting pretty close to where it probably should be, this is encouraging.
Quanta might get pretty interesting now.
Lex going up is interesting.
not sure how interesting Gammacor might get but we'll see.

i am unsurprised of things like Fulmin, Zhuge, Catchmoon going down.
no strong feelings about Cyanex positive or negative.
i am however, surprised that Plasmor, Rubico, Tiberon, AkJagara, Pyrana, Rattleguts, Tombfinger going down. (for some, that they are going down again, they seemed like they were at a fully 'stabilized' place already, others that they are going down)

i don't see what moving Tonkor up is going to do, i mean sure that'll help with the specifically chosen Stats to require people to have a Riven to use the Weapon - but it's still totally lacking of any theme or unique traits, since all of those unique facets were already stripped from it.

37 minutes ago, Komodo_Saurian said:

Hunter munitions build with faction damage double dip probably.

that image doesn't have Vital Sense on though, so probably not.

4 minutes ago, TyrannisPax said:

No, people with common sense get annoyed by them. Discounting everyone who is annoyed as just "meta slaves" who are incapable of using anything else is both immature and idiotic in the extreme. Either engage in the argument properly or keep your mouth shut.

So keep your mouth shut unless you join the rage party? Their opinion isn't less viable. Telling someone online to shut up just makes you look like one of the meta slaves angry that you read that response.

DE please.. just stop and look at your own game for once.. You made a riven system that is a real flawed piece of work.. RNG to get better stats, massive costs to roll 30 time or more to get reasonable stats, huge time input to get enough Kuva to make a gun perform as it should.. and then u just keep nerfing the rivens .. give us a break DE, just leave it alone for a while and fix the real ingame problems, or bring the rivens out with appropriate stats instead of putting the thumb screws on when alot of players have spent thousands of hours and plat getting them good.  enough is enough with messing with rivens..

1 hour ago, Zhaeph said:

So that means i can't have fun anymore? . . . tombfinger nerfed AGAIN..... seems like the "have fun" is going down by the minute

If your "fun" relies on a tombfinger riven disposition of greater than 0.7 then yeah, you can't have fun any more.

But, I mean, if that is the case then something is really broken inside you so DE shouldn't be pandering to your needs anyway.

My Redeemer Prime Riven has 1.1 million Kuva invested so far. 
I've spent 14 million Kuva on Rivens in the last 2 years.
These disposition changes don't affect me.
Please keep making incompetent weapon stats and increase the Riven Capacity to match the overall weapon count (700?) 
Thanks.

If only we had primed damage, multishot, crit chance/damage and elemental mods (primed dual stats anyone?) available for all the weapons, I personally would not care about rivens at all at that point.

The primed mod selection for rifles and damage is especially bad, there is basically just primed cryo rounds which is not the most awesome mod in my opinion. Primed split chamber would be nice to have.

As for the riven nerfs and buffs? It is quite understandable to see most of the aoe weapons getting the nerf by just going to play any game in public, especially arbitration. It is simply so much easier to kill the arby drones with an aoe weapon than with something else (excluding melee) and you will see a lot of these weapons being used.

Archived