Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

October 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

Wait what? -0.15 for the cyanex and akjagara? Also marelok only gets +0.05 and still has less than 1 disposition...

I very rarely see anyone use these, and nobody wants to buy rivens for them, even good ones for cheap.

Cyanex especially is rather weak, and awkward to use. Homing projectiles sounds good on paper, but with extremely wide spread and very slow flight speed, they miss moving targets more often than not. It also has low rof, very small magazine, and long reload...

I don't get it 😕

25 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Rivens disposition are made on weapon usage, I can't understand why is so "surprising" on having riven nerfs to the most used weapons in game... 

no they are not, bother to read past riven workshops and dont spread this myth

12 minutes ago, ShadowlesPuppet said:

Why did riven disposition change a roll on my Astilla Riven? I dont even see astilla on the list for change, and I had a crit chance, crit damage riven thats now a damage % and damage to corpus roll?

Fulmin roll changes too, not just nerf to % but actuall change, from status duration to status chance. Disposition actually changes the mod completely? How bout changing new rivens and keep old ones the same roll. Dont care about %, but changing the whole riven is just S#&$. 

Oh yeah, my fulmin was a CC/CC/MS, -zoom and now it’s suddenly some trashy rolls. I want this fixed back too.

5 minutes ago, DebrisFlow said:

Any consideration on compensating the players for the hundreds of hours wasted in riven/kuva farming (or plat spent) for a balancing problem that you developers caused in the first place?

Why? I can give you the list of dispo adjustmens for the next round in 3 months.

Spoiler

Acceltra will be the star.

This is self-imposed misery.

3 minutes ago, Monolake said:

So then what is it? I've always understood that rivens get weakend or strengthend based on their general usage. You seem to know more, please share...

edit: Hahaha at everyone still somehow being butthurt by Rivens changing!

44 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Woo... rubico gets nerfed AGAIN... yet no other sniper gets a nerf, seriously seems a little unfair.

Rubico gets the nerf because its the most over-used sniper. seriously, rubico is used more than any sniper by a considerable margin and has been since rubico prime came out. befor then it was lanka that was on the regular nerf.

I have a rubico Prime with riven, but the truth is This is balanced. rubico's so damn powerful overused and part of the meta, that ofcourse its riven disposition was doomed to diminish. 

1 hour ago, Rachnera said:

they're completely busted, what are you complaining about
everyone and their mom uses a catchmoon

Another reason why I'm not eager for any Primary Kitguns should they come out. Zaws have several choices thanks to the amount of Strikes, but Kitguns were just overwhelmingly powerful. The only benefits I can see are naming Primaries and extra Mastery.

On topic, this time's Disposition changes are not as extensive as before. 

10 minutes ago, Monolake said:

Source? Because the wiki (a reliable source) says:

"The randomized attributes for Riven mods are affected by Disposition, a modifier provided by the system that collates the usage popularity of a given weapon across the entire player base. Disposition strength controls the range of the attributes available for each weapon."

And

"Disposition changes every three months, aligned with every new Prime Access. If a weapon's disposition is changed, the attributes on already unveiled Rivens for the weapon will be automatically adjusted to match the new disposition."

So, where I can find something from a reliable source to read past workshops and the wiki to stop spreading the "myth"?

1 minute ago, Desdemona-XI said:

Rubico gets the nerf because its the most over-used sniper. seriously, rubico is used more than any sniper by a considerable margin and has been since rubico prime came out. befor then it was lanka that was on the regular nerf.

I have a rubico Prime with riven, but the truth is This is balanced. rubico's so damn powerful overused and part of the meta, that ofcourse its riven disposition was doomed to diminish. 

How about they buff other snipers so they can compete instead of bringing the best one down repeatedly?

Making weapon X worse isn't going to make me stop using it if the weapons Y and Z are still trash.

Archived