[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Update 25.8.0 + 25.8.0.1

Wow, finally some Gauss buffs and pretty good ones at that. Thanks.

Atlas rework when? For now he'll be prime mastery fodder. 

• Upvote 3

Any plan to fix vertical velocity accumulating while being stalled midair on small ledge?

Posted (edited)

We were playing defense. There were four of us. After 15 waves 1 person came out (he was a host). Three of us wanted to continue the fight. The group was recreated. Everyone's relic selection window froze, the counter went down to zero, but nothing happened. We waited for minutes and got out of the game. The lotus did not send a letter about the lost things. Bug. Bug. Bug. The third bug in a day. 
Thank you for the update! As always super!

Edited by DiegoDiamond
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why are you replacing the credit booster. That was the best booster IMO and now we get this booster that is only useful if you go out of your way to farm the rare mods?

• Like 9

"a single enemy can only be looted by at most one ability"

So, you didn't restore stacking. 

You're just lying to us saying that's how it's always been. 

Shady DE, real shady

• Like 4
  • Woah 2

DE pls add option to disable game launcher's sound and add option to auto login, both which come in handy when game bugs out and you want to return fast.

Thank you so much for improving Gauss, and vastly at that. I can't wait to try him again.

That was nicer to hear about than the looting abilities and prime access together.

3 minutes ago, xblackvalorx said:

"a single enemy can only be looted by at most one ability"

So, you didn't restore stacking. 

You're just lying to us saying that's how it's always been. 

Shady DE, real shady

Ability of TYPE. Nekros now stacks with Khora and Hydroid again. Since those are the three worthwhile loots frames... That's all that really matters. Also stacks with Ivara or Atlas, if you actually care about that.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiamond said:

We were playing defense. There were four of us. After 15 waves 1 person came out (he was a host). Three of us wanted to continue the fight. The group was recreated.  Everyone's relic selection window froze, the counter went down to zero, but nothing happened. We waited for minutes and got out of the game. The lotus did not send a letter about the lost things. Bug. Bug.  Bug.  The third bug in a day. 
Thank you for the update! As always super!

Thumb rule of WF: ALWAYS extract too when host extracts! DE will never fix host migration.

• Woah 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mach Rush:

Please tell me it now damages enemies on direct collisions at base, though. If it needs thermal sunder to do that then it'll just be another forced synergy added to gauss' kit.

2 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Thumb rule of WF: ALWAYS extract too when host extracts! DE will never fix host migration.

DE does mess things up.... But that's not something they can reliably fix. Blame them for what they do wrong, not what they are honestly doing as best as can be expected.

• Like 1

1 час назад, ExcaliburUmbra сказал:

Pretty accurate, considering there are probably only three in existence.

God damn, that's exactly what I wanted to say.

Overall, glad to see Gauss buffed. Still waiting on news about imminent New War delay. 

Posted (edited)
On 2019-10-01 at 8:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

TennoGen Changes & Fixes

Since you guys are fixing TennoGen:
gara

Gara Zamariu's earrings still do not inherit a proper coloration - they're always default. It's been like that for a while now.
Edit: Fixed! Hurray! \o/

Edited by Kuez

Is the lighting system still being worked on?

There's still areas of popin with it consistently taking shadows/reflections in dojos 60 seconds to popin, and from there, you'll see a popin as you move from room to room. The lights themselves being more blown out than prior to the lighting changes and along with the gold/yellows still looking pretty bad.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gauss Changes & Fixes

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

I was hyped for Gauss' release like for no other frame in the last 7~releases
But playing Gauss was very disappointing... He felt a lot like *WORK*, as opposed to fun, to keep up Redline, or to mod his abilities for all-round functionality, because all stats: range/eff/dur/str are needed, and that makes modding tough.

Anyway, Redline being *work* was the biggest issue. Losing Redline progress always lead to incredible frustration, and that's some very unsatisfying gameplay... Even Redline meter filling up taking longer with more modded duration (inversely proportional to Dur stat, which is needed for the ability) feels like a terrible choice...

And most of all, I love it when a frame has a dmg reduction ability, and it's great that it can hit 100%, but the problem is that redline would not reach 100% unless you spam his 1 and 3, without actually USING his 1 for its intended purpose. That was just the worst, and I hated how i had to play him. I hope these fixes slightly alleviate these issues... 

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for these improvements to Gauss. I have been waiting for them from the first day of the introduction of Gauss. I don’t know if my words  influenced this somehow, but I’m glad that these improvements were made for Mag brother, i believed that a compromise would be found.

Edited by AdvisorZ

when will Universal medallions become Universal

Does the Tekko Prime have any special melee gimmick? If not I don't see the reason why Atlas Prime got such a poor buff for his stats. +25 Armor, really DE?!

• Like 6