Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Update 25.8.0 + 25.8.0.1

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:

1. Loot while alive: Ivara
  2. Loot petrified: Atlas 
  3. Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.  
  4. Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa

These changes stem from a bigger conversation that was addressed yesterday regarding not providing closure on the Loot Frame changes from The Jovian Concord. All the information can be found here:

Khora and Hydroid can't stack because both of their abilities require holding the enemy when it dies but Wukong just gives extra loot drops.

An enemy doesn't ‘die’ multiple times if Wukong gets extra drops from something held by Khora/Hydroid, It just drops more loot like the ability says it should.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed allies losing their Tidal Impunity buff if you cast Tidal Impunity elsewhere. 

Did this happen with Rhino's roar?

The augment lets you recast roar whenever you want, but last time I tried, roaring again elsewhere will make allies lose said buff which made me discard it immediately.

So in addition to removing the credit booster from drop table of sortie, you make the new relics drop from disruption mainly and IT IS NOT available in Cetus or Vallis bounties, unlike any of the previous relics that were - insert rhino, saryn, nyx, valkyr here.

Face it DE nobody likes disruption and idk why you force people to farm it for 3-4 rounds so they get that axi relic when they could be doing the said bounties which are way more relaxed and fun than sitting in a closed tileset. 

Same with credit earning - new incentive is you boosted the amount on some planet that has nothing else for itself. "We don't like you making money in index with a cred booster so here has this random planet that drops credits only, enjoy". Th-thanks?

Thank you so much for this patch! I'm very very excited and the Gauss fixes look great!

I know this is not quite on topic and a tall order, but can you guys go back and buff some of the older prime weapons? A lot of them are hard to get and pretty bad. For example, the dakra prime - it's a beautiful weapon, but its stats are pretty bad. The dex dakra is much better number wise - I know it's a dual sword, but it's a shame the primed version is so bad. Just buffing the status chance a little or the crit multiplier would do wonders for it.

Thats just one example. There's a ton of old weapons that could use some love. Thank you either way!

10 minutes ago, Ishredpapers said:

So in addition to removing the credit booster from drop table of sortie, you make the new relics drop from disruption mainly and IT IS NOT available in Cetus or Vallis bounties, unlike any of the previous relics that were - insert rhino, saryn, nyx, valkyr here.

Face it DE nobody likes disruption and idk why you force people to farm it for 3-4 rounds so they get that axi relic when they could be doing the said bounties which are way more relaxed and fun than sitting in a closed tileset. 

Same with credit earning - new incentive is you boosted the amount on some planet that has nothing else for itself. "We don't like you making money in index with a cred booster so here has this random planet that drops credits only, enjoy". Th-thanks?

Saying nobody likes Disruption just isn't accurate. Disruption has been widely considered one of the funner game modes since its release, but people didn't feel like the rewards were worthwhile, since it only dropped up to Neo relics. This gives people more incentive to play Disruption, and might hopefully pave the way for more Axi relics dropping in Disruption in the future. As for the credit thing, that Disruption node is meant as an alternative to the Index, not a replacement, to give people more choice in credit farming.

Thanks for the update, DE! I'm excited to try out the Gauss changes and go farm a punchy boi ^.^

13 minutes ago, Ishredpapers said:

Face it DE nobody likes disruption and idk why you force people to farm it for 3-4 rounds so they get that axi relic

I can sympathize how Unvaultings overtake the Relics in Bounty Drop Tables, and the Orb Heist of Profit Taker is really unreliable (long and rewarded one time).

What do you mean that "nobody likes" Disruption? The game mode's praised for the different and fast pacing since the Jovian Concord, especially the fact that it rewards you by moving you further into the rotational rewards (Defend all 4 Conduits for the first 3 rounds? You're in Rotation C now).

All people asked for in Disruption are some bug fixes, better rewards in its rotational rewards, and being expanded beyond the Gas City which the Saint of Altra resolved.

5 minutes ago, RottedApples said:

when you guys get around to augments for gauss can you make an augment for his 1 that just turns him into tron, ie a wall of death spawns behind him as he runs

That might actually make me care about Gauss.... Though it'd be really pretty useless in practice.

9 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

I can sympathize how Unvaultings overtake the Relics in Bounty Drop Tables, and the Orb Heist of Profit Taker is really unreliable (long and rewarded one time).

What do you mean that "nobody likes" Disruption? The game mode's praised for the different and fast pacing since the Jovian Concord, especially the fact that it rewards you by moving you further into the rotational rewards (Defend all 4 Conduits for the first 3 rounds? You're in Rotation C now).

All people asked for in Disruption are some bug fixes, better rewards in its rotational rewards, and being expanded beyond the Gas City which the Saint of Altra resolved.

I think it's very accurate, if it wasn't accurate it wouldn't need changes and people wouldn't give suggestions for it. I can get double if not triple the relic i want from bounties previously in the same amount of time you have a chance to get it from 3-4 rounds in disruption from a vast loot table which is usually, what, 6-7 relics? I can pick any bounty stage i want rather than sitting in some tileset with enemies pouring in waiting for 12-16 conduits to defend and have a chance to fail and defending too.

The "credit thing" is not an alternative but a veiled effort to push index out since the credit booster is gone. What's the point farming credits, in Jupiter i think, if you have no credit booster, in that case i just go index as always since it's, again, faster and more credits. 250k without booster vs, what, 50k in the same amount of time from disruption? So what are you talking about and have you even read the hotfix notes.

2 minutes ago, Ishredpapers said:

The "credit thing" is not an alternative but a veiled effort to push index out since the credit booster is gone. What's the point farming credits, in Jupiter i think, if you have no credit booster, in that case i just go index as always since it's, again, faster and more credits. 250k without booster vs, what, 50k in the same amount of time from disruption? So what are you talking about and have you even read the hotfix notes.

This isn't exclusive to just Neptune's Disruption, but that extends to Gauss's parts in Kelpie, Sedna and now the Axi Relics of Atlas Prime Access in places even in Mars Disruption.

Gauss's parts may have a 10% to drop for each, but reaching Rotation C in Disruption s fairly easy making him a fairly fast frame to farm. I'm not sure if Axi Relics in Mars are intentional, but that's appreciated regardless since we get a different Axi farm outside of Xini, Hieracon, and so forth.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:

1. Loot while alive: Ivara
  2. Loot petrified: Atlas 
  3. Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.  
  4. Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa

:  

So that mean adational loot drops on specific situation? But not like before.

Archived