Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

PS4 Hotfix: Atlas Prime (+Hotfixes)

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, (PS4)NitrousInject said:

I hate to be repeating a question already asked many times but... arbitration changes hitting console when?

I really enjoy the Arbitration missions but would enjoy them even more with the changes that hit PC a while ago already.

I can't waiiiittttt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-01 at 2:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

October 16th: Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

  • The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:
  • Removed the ‘Guild a Modular’ Act.
  • The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 
  • The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Optimizations:

  • Minor performance improvements when killing Infested Crawlers.

Changes:

  • Swapped a duplicate Axi P2 Relic in numerous Interception mission drop tables with the correct Axi A6 Relic. 
  • Swapped duplicate Relics on Rotation A of some Interception missions and replaced with correct Relics (Neo Z3 and Neo C1).
     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-01 at 8:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Swapped a duplicate Axi P2 Relic in numerous Interception mission drop tables with the correct Axi A6 Relic. 

Explains alot 

Doubt it wasnt intentional tho

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix to Atlas Prime and Tekko Prime not having a signature weapon passive, nor any signature passives between normal and Prime versions. Only works with regular Atlas and regular Tekko.

Is it really that problematic to implement the fix?

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix #3

  • Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Nightwave: Intermission and something spooky!

Missed Change:
Disruption Relic Reward Changes:
Based on some great player feedback we’ve shifted Relic types around per Rotation for some Disruption nodes to better balance the reward vs length of time you’re dedicating to the mission: 

Sedna/Kelpie

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Uranus/Ur

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Lua/Apollo

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Jupiter/Ganymede

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics only, Meso Relics have been removed

Mars/Olympus

  • Removed duplicate Lith Relic from Rotation A Rewards
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Lith Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Neo Relics
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #3

  • Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Nightwave: Intermission and something spooky!

Missed Change:
Disruption Relic Reward Changes:
Based on some great player feedback we’ve shifted Relic types around per Rotation for some Disruption nodes to better balance the reward vs length of time you’re dedicating to the mission: 

Sedna/Kelpie

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Uranus/Ur

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Lua/Apollo

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Jupiter/Ganymede

  • Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics only, Meso Relics have been removed

Mars/Olympus

  • Removed duplicate Lith Relic from Rotation A Rewards
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Lith Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Neo Relics
     

This is great and all, but I've been REALLY looking forward for the Arbitration and Gauss changes. When will these drop? :\

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so are they going to wait until the mainline update to give us the Arbitration and Gauss changes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updating the latest hotfrix a notification pops up saying "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers." for my friend PSN: LeoWhite911

He was unable to login since. He told me that restarting or redownloadig the game didn't help.

Can we (you) fix this?

Edited by (PS4)Wolfsherrscher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (PS4)XII_ said:

Wait so are they going to wait until the mainline update to give us the Arbitration and Gauss changes? 

This is really concerning.

Mainline update is probably about a month away from Consoles since it's about a week away from PC

Having Arbitrations so much less efficient and fun than they should be is really getting to me

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

This is really concerning.

Mainline update is probably about a month away from Consoles since it's about a week away from PC

Having Arbitrations so much less efficient and fun than they should be is really getting to me

Found this reply from Megan when someone tweeted a similar question. Looks like we're waiting a hot minute. 😪

@moitoi: @Robertoad30 I don't have an exact date for you. But it's tied into the next major update for Console, which will be the Mainline update that we're currently working on!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, (PS4)XII_ said:

Found this reply from Megan when someone tweeted a similar question. Looks like we're waiting a hot minute. 😪

@moitoi: @Robertoad30 I don't have an exact date for you. But it's tied into the next major update for Console, which will be the Mainline update that we're currently working on!

So the next update will probably be two months total then, unless there’s no problem with the mainline.

Alright, I can run with that. Worth the wait tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

So the next update will probably be two months total then, unless there’s no problem with the mainline.

Alright, I can run with that. Worth the wait tbh.

I mean I usually have no qualm with waiting for an update. But the arbitration changes were something I was really looking forward to. Oh well no biggie just disappointed. 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (PS4)XII_ said:

I mean I usually have no qualm with waiting for an update. But the arbitration changes were something I was really looking forward to. Oh well no biggie just disappointed. 

Oh I get it. I’m a tad peeved since I was waiting for the tennogen (Arby’s isn’t my thing haha) but I mean I guess it makes sense.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix #4

  • Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Halloween event coming very soon!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The real console update drought is the lack of the Arbitrations update @(PS4)Seratronix.

That update is a gamechanger.

Swore off arbitrations till they remove revives

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand why you would nerf a weapon. The idea is completely dumb and makes zero sense. Why would anyone say " Oh my, my weapons are too powerful. Let me make them weaker"...  If a weapon is too powerful the enemy should evolve to compensate. Sadly the game becomes less fun since its only directed at New players :

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are other developer be able to put out updates on other platforms all same time ? what is the magic they do, DE  cant ? When update hit console the guides are even outdated LOL. Sercond class people. But the price we need to pay for stuff is like first class people 😉

Cu in Destiny

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...