Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Deth Machine Prime

AppleJosey

From 5% crit chance to 10%

1% status chance to 4%

20% -/+ more damage stats..

This is very useless.. It deals NO DAMAGE, It can't proc status effects.. We need it to, atleast do crits, Can we raise the crit chance to 20%? Please.. It has a nice x2.0 crit damage.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

its an AI weapon, and you can toss it on a moa as well, what, were you expecting something more powerfull then a sweeper prime? cause that would be silly.

no, but its a fair request to ask something to be at least as useful as sweeper prime. 

• Like 2

hace 43 minutos, BloodKitten dijo:

its an AI weapon, and you can toss it on a moa as well, what, were you expecting something more powerfull then a sweeper prime? cause that would be silly.

this sentinel weapon does not have damage, no status chance, low crit chance, IT IS USELESS, I'm asking... to raise the crit chance to a reasonable percent, 20% is lower than the vulkok and lesssssssss crit damage

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AppleJosey said:

I don't want it to be overpowered, I just want to use it and not feel like an idiot

My thoughts exactly.

32 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

no, but its a fair request to ask something to be at least as useful as sweeper prime. 

This. I dont expect an ai weapon to be all that strong because it would turn into an afk thing pretty quickly but I feel like it would be reasonable to at least proc status.

They need to understand that, all three stats are really low, no damage, no status chance, no crit chance.. Like.. ??? I'm so confused with their choice

I think the weapon just wants to heal the enemies instead of damaging them

Edited by AppleJosey

hace 2 minutos, SerpentorPrime dijo:

get the tazicor if you want damage.

ive n ot seen the DMRP yet, but i wasnt a fan of the nojn prime version anyway.

does anyone use sentinel weapons other than stat sticks for gladiator and vigilante mods tho?

you must be joking right? XD

Just now, AppleJosey said:

you must be joking right? XD

how am i joking?

i made a few points... for tazicor i get decent corrosive damge from it more so than the two prime weapons i have (deconstructor and laser rifle, helios and wyrm) try it and see what i mean before shooting me down without even a thought.

or was it about using them as vehicles for vigilante and gladiator mods? im not the only one who uses the method.. surely?

hace 1 minuto, SerpentorPrime dijo:

how am i joking?

i made a few points... for tazicor i get decent corrosive damge from it more so than the two prime weapons i have (deconstructor and laser rifle, helios and wyrm) try it and see what i mean before shooting me down without even a thought.

or was it about using them as vehicles for vigilante and gladiator mods? im not the only one who uses the method.. surely?

void.. give me strenght...... Extreme facepalm

1 minute ago, SerpentorPrime said:

Personally I don't even have an attack mod on my sentinels, you're far from alone.

I've been using the regular Deth Machine Rifle with a good Riven for the past half year, and it actually does a decent job at protecting me while typing in chat and such, even on higher level missions. Just make sure you mod it to not engage enemies more than 10m away, because that's just pointless. 

I guess you can also make it do some cc by modding it with blast or electricity. 

Definitely gonna try the Primed version. Just not looking forward to spend another 5 forma on the thing 😄 

So the long awaited DethCube came and so did its Prime weapon, problem is, its prime weapon is way too weak, the status difference between the normal and primed variants are very small but still not enough to be substantial and worth choosing over the Primed Sweeper.

A small increase in its current crit chance and status chance could make it better tho still not comparable to the other Sweeper Prime and/or Deconstructor Prime.

[DE] please consider increasing its Crit chance up to 15% (From 10%) and the Status chance up to 10% (From 5%).

• Like 4

Justo ahora, SirTobe dijo:

I've been using the regular Deth Machine Rifle with a good Riven for the past half year, and it actually does a decent job at protecting me while typing in chat and such, even on higher level missions. Just make sure you mod it to not engage enemies more than 10m away, because that's just pointless. 

I guess you can also make it do some cc by modding it with blast or electricity. 

Definitely gonna try the Primed version. Just not looking forward to spend another 5 forma on the thing 😄 

Yeah bro! I love killing those lvl.1 corpus enemies too!!!

I agree, should be a bit better.  I do have a really good sweeper riven and my deth machine riven is basically perfect since it has no crit or status viability even with this new prime version other then -reload but +dmg +multi.  My sweeper murders the crap out of star chart enemies easily with my damage, multishot, status chance, -ammo max sweeper riven but even without that I'm sure it would be nuts because it has so much damage and status potential on the thing innately.  Let deth machine rifle prime at least compete with sweeper prime please.  Then there's deconstructor that blows it out of the water as well.  Then the utility options like artax also blow it out of the water on non prime sentinel weapons.  Just sigh.  

• Like 1

ok so here is my tazicor.... care to point me in my failing here?
i get pretty regular corrossive procs and the damage is acceptable for a sentinel weapon.
obviously a mix of damage and vigilante stack, i could get more raw damage without the vigilante... but itrs fine as is to me.Y7DOqEA.jpg

Edited by SerpentorPrime
words.

hace 1 minuto, SirTobe dijo:

Just try it man, you'll be surprised 😄

Obviously not worth it without a riven though. 

my point is, I don't want the weapon to be overpowered, just useful, 10% crit chance is really bad, no status chance.. no physical damage at all.. I'm asking for a 20% crit chance, that's all

22 minutes ago, SerpentorPrime said:

does anyone use sentinel weapons other than stat sticks for gladiator and vigilante mods tho?

I can typically do sortie 1 or 2 extermination solo with only sentinel weapon, it does better damage than some of the team mates, does not die, and lets you take a break to make a sandwich and eat it while your Helios or Carrier murders everything. It might be a bit slow but not too bad, something around 15 minutes, just enough time to eat. 😉

Edited by akots
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AppleJosey said:

my point is, I don't want the weapon to be overpowered, just useful, 10% crit chance is really bad, no status chance.. no physical damage at all.. I'm asking for a 20% crit chance, that's all

Why can't you just use Exacalibur Umbra to do your killing for you? Why must it be Dethcube and its Deth Machine Rifle? Just pop Operator with Umbra and duck in the void while you make a sandwich or something.