Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Deth Machine Prime

AppleJosey

Justo ahora, nslay dijo:

Why can't you just use Exacalibur Umbra to do your killing for you? Why must it be Dethcube and its Deth Machine Rifle? Just pop Operator with Umbra and duck in the void while you make a sandwich or something.

sure, everytime DE adds something new. You will be like: ooo why do we need new primes if i have my rubico prime on my back babyyyyyyy who needs primesssss HaHeHo

Just now, AppleJosey said:

sure, everytime DE adds something new. You will be like: ooo why do we need new primes if i have my rubico prime on my back babyyyyyyy who needs primesssss HaHeHo

Yeah? Why do we need those new prime ... sentinel weapons? BTW, I don't like Rubico Prime... Lanka for the world!

hace 5 minutos, SerpentorPrime dijo:

ok so here is my tazicor.... care to point me in my failing here?
i get pretty regular corrossive procs and the damage is acceptable for a sentinel weapon.
obviously a mix of damage and vigilante stack, i could get more raw damage without the vigilante... but itrs fine as is to me.Y7DOqEA.jpg

5fa5c26af889659a8185106bcbe847f1.pnga743776a153d50beca072ad71049bee2.png

93 corrosiveeeee Wow! You must be amazing at taking down lvl0 grineers bro! keet it up!! XDDDD

right, so a PRIME shotgun WITH A RIVEN against a normal machinegun... good job 😛

yeah thats some nice damage you have there. unfortunatly not everyone has rivens or carrier prime 😛 ill take any spare carrier primes you have if you wanna help a tenno out 😛 and maybe then id "upgrade" to sweeper prime haha.

but like i said, its a stat stick with an almost 50% status chance which means its chipping away with status procs while giving my primary weapon the boosted crit level.
and with your firerate of 1.9 against the 14.5 of the tazicor its like 1300 damage not 93 while not insane damage, its not as simple as the stat sheet would appear.

i would love for an IPS boost to it though, single element weapons especially for sentinels need more base damage

Edited by SerpentorPrime

Justo ahora, SerpentorPrime dijo:

right, so a PRIME shotgun WITH A RIVEN against a normal machinegun... good job 😛

yeah thats some nice damage you have there. unfortunatly not everyone has rivens or carrier prime 😛 ill take any spare carrier primes you have if you wanna help a tenno out 😛 and maybe then id "upgrade" to sweeper prime haha.

but like i said, its a stat stick with an almost 50% status chance which means its chipping away with status procs while giving my primary weapon the boosted crit level.
and with your firerate of 1.9 against the 14.5 of the tazicor its like 1300 damage not 93 while not insane damage, its not as simple as the stat sheet would appear.

I posted it with and without riven, your tazicor build doesn't even have maxed mods and you come in here posting trash, get out of here lol

2 minutes ago, AppleJosey said:

I posted it with and without riven, your tazicor build doesn't even have maxed mods and you come in here posting trash, get out of here lol

what trash did i post? you are a prime example of the simple minded meta players that push folk off the game... congrats.

i mean you wont be pushing me off, fortunatly i am happy with most of the game, unlike some who come on the forums crying about how their new toy they bought with daddys credit card isnt as good as they wanted it to be.

Edited by SerpentorPrime
  • Like 2

Justo ahora, SerpentorPrime dijo:

what trash did i post? you are a prime example of the S#&$ty meta players that push folk off the game... congrats.

i mean you wont be pushing me off, fortunatly i am happy with most of the game, unlike some who come on the forums crying about how their new toy they bought with daddys credit card isnt as good as they wanted it to be.

You are happy with most of the game??? Uhhhh I seeeeeee... You didn't try Conclave once.. You barely hunt Eidolons.. You didn't level up the Ventkids.. I see you I see you, You must be happy with MOST OF THE GAME 100 %

The ironic part is that the Deth Machine Rifle Prime is stronger than the OP's builds.  With 4x status chance of its predecessor, it already applies a status effect every 2.5 seconds of firing.  With High Voltage, Malignant Force, Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, Vile Acceleration, Speed Trigger, Vigilante Armaments, and Split Chamber, this becomes 6 status effects per seconds while firing.  It's pretty top tier.

hace 10 minutos, Zekkii dijo:

The ironic part is that the Deth Machine Rifle Prime is stronger than the OP's builds.  With 4x status chance of its predecessor, it already applies a status effect every 2.5 seconds of firing.  With High Voltage, Malignant Force, Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, Vile Acceleration, Speed Trigger, Vigilante Armaments, and Split Chamber, this becomes 6 status effects per seconds while firing.  It's pretty top tier.

Maybe, i tested the non-prime version with that build is not able to proc elemental effects, just slash, 1 tick od damage per second, I am going to say that I don't believe you

(Againts level 30 corpus enemies) Not a single magnetic proc to be useful

Edited by AppleJosey
more info

1 hour ago, AppleJosey said:

You are happy with most of the game??? Uhhhh I seeeeeee... You didn't try Conclave once.. You barely hunt Eidolons.. You didn't level up the Ventkids.. I see you I see you, You must be happy with MOST OF THE GAME 100 %

i dont do conclave as i despise PVP, i enjoy eidolon hunts but havent done a tridolon as i like to solo most of the time and im not confident with the phases of the last one and as a controller user vent kids standing is a PITA to level as there is no strafe only turn while on k drive.... so tricks are awkward to control

but hey you pay for my play time, so you get to say how i play right.... oh wait no.... i pay for my pc, electric and internet... how silly i am for having an opinion.

With riven or even without riven, some senti weapons are great. For example, deconstructor prime can kill lv100 enemies by proper modding without riven. On utility sides, Fortuna's senti weapon can build 100% sc and is way more useful than current deth mahcine rifle prime. I don't see why deth machine rifle prime should be remain bad compared to then

Edited by Rhymejelly

hace 3 horas, Rhymejelly dijo:

With riven or even without riven, some senti weapons are great. For example, deconstructor prime can kill lv100 enemies by proper modding without riven. On utility sides, Fortuna's senti weapon can build 100% sc and is way more useful than current deth mahcine rifle prime. I don't see why deth machine rifle prime should be remain bad compared to then

I love you ! ❤️

My Dethcube prime needs 6-10s to kill a corrupted heavy gunner (lvl 100) alone and it's still missing one mod. So get it, mod it, test it and then deliver proper feedback.

It's also applying lots of status thanks to its really high rate of fire, so it's a win-win. Cryotra has way higher status chance but it's not applying more status tbh, and it's definitely not killing much either.

hace 1 hora, 000l000 dijo:

My Dethcube prime needs 6-10s to kill a corrupted heavy gunner (lvl 100) alone and it's still missing one mod. So get it, mod it, test it and then deliver proper feedback.

It's also applying lots of status thanks to its really high rate of fire, so it's a win-win. Cryotra has way higher status chance but it's not applying more status tbh, and it's definitely not killing much either.

Post the build pls, let me see

2 hours ago, 000l000 said:

Agreed. The misconception in reading paper/UI stats is that peeps should pay attention on weapon type. That’s why a handful of players rag on Artax and Deth Machine Rifle not being able to apply [other] status ailments efficiently because of the low base status chance.

With automatic rifles and beam weapons, applying status ailments is based around fire rate more than boosting status chance. Of course arguing for status chance is a valid argument, but the dps for ARs and beam weapons damage ticks is tied to fire rate which in turn is also tied to status application. This is something that arsenal UI stats won’t tell you.

Just bump the fire rate of DMR Prime and use your preferred elemental combo. Have fun.

• Like 1

Fire rate IS a stat on the UI; it's perfectly accessible through paper math/theorizing. Though you're right in that people seem to be ignoring it much more than is appropriate. I am seeing a bit of an oddity as far as the Artax goes, though; the game claims it only even has a fire rate of... 1? Is that actually just straight up wrong or something?

speaking of, i was also confused by what that tazicor debate was about, since the damage per fire rate looked pretty alright to me. And I only just noticed the magazine size versus reload time. I uh. See where the problem probably is now!  Boy they really like gimping sentinel weapons in unique ways.

though of course, for the actual subject of this thread, the DMRP actually DOES have magazine size to back up its fire rate, so that might indeed balance out fairly well.

Edited by OvisCaedo

Il y a 4 heures, OvisCaedo a dit :

Fire rate IS a stat on the UI; it's perfectly accessible through paper math/theorizing. Though you're right in that people seem to be ignoring it much more than is appropriate. I am seeing a bit of an oddity as far as the Artax goes, though; the game claims it only even has a fire rate of... 1? Is that actually just straight up wrong or something?

speaking of, i was also confused by what that tazicor debate was about, since the damage per fire rate looked pretty alright to me. And I only just noticed the magazine size versus reload time. I uh. See where the problem probably is now!  Boy they really like gimping sentinel weapons in unique ways.

though of course, for the actual subject of this thread, the DMRP actually DOES have magazine size to back up its fire rate, so that might indeed balance out fairly well.

Fortuna sentinel guns are all based upon status but they deal next to no damage because of that weird fire rate / reload balance. They globally need a more than decent buff tbh cause most guns are viable once properly modded (Riven can help tremendously but they're easy to get now) except from them. There's a lot of hype around artax cause it's applying frost procs automatically and once again people are quite naive so they're following an upteenth meta. Stinger is also applying automatically some poison and is dealing way more damage, no one is talking about it, you see ?

This forum is full of people complaining about anything without even caring about what's really going on ingame - WF needs some serious feedback though, whining never helps.

• Like 2