Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate relics in the Interception drop table [Fix Pending]

(XBOX)Curse of Doom

Le 02/10/2019 à 18:15, Lanceidor a dit :

Yeah I noticed this too. There's also 2 duplicates in Rotation A (Neo T2 and Neo A3). Furthermore this isn't exclusive to Xini, same thing is happening to the other Tier 3 interception nodes, which are Sedna/Berehynia and Pluto/Cerberus.

Perhaps it's intentional?

I think it is , somehow a mechanic to Slow down new prime farm

Edit : To keep fresh content for players

Edited by Yemesis

Check your codex, it tells you all the nodes it drops on.  They haven't changed.  If I had to pick a specific place to farm axi relics it would be xini interception on eris or the interception on sedna can't remember what it's called because rotation b and c in both of those guarantee an axi relic.  

58 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Check your codex, it tells you all the nodes it drops on.  They haven't changed.  If I had to pick a specific place to farm axi relics it would be xini interception on eris or the interception on sedna can't remember what it's called because rotation b and c in both of those guarantee an axi relic.  

lol i too know were to farm bro i have farmed somuch i have got fu**ing more than 100 axi p2  by  now to counting other 100s of relic i got in the process it just 2 days  but not a single [axi a6)

but got 3 while opening  relic pack

Edited by Reakacemrz

So why are you reporting your bad RNG here?  They (DE) aren't going to read it because it's in general, not feedback or bug section.  I did notice a thread in bug reports under mission in the xbox one section about duplicate drop chance for axi P2 and no drop chance for axi A6 in all the interceptions though.  So it will likely be fixed soon in the meantime I'd suggest just not trying to farm for the relic.  Atlas isn't all that special of a frame anyhow.  Simply nice to have for the mastery right now until he gets reworked to bring him up to speed in many regards.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

So why are you reporting your bad RNG here?  They (DE) aren't going to read it because it's in general, not feedback or bug section.  I did notice a thread in bug reports under mission in the xbox one section about duplicate drop chance for axi P2 and no drop chance for axi A6 in all the interceptions though.  So it will likely be fixed soon in the meantime I'd suggest just not trying to farm for the relic.  Atlas isn't all that special of a frame anyhow.  Simply nice to have for the mastery right now until he gets reworked to bring him up to speed in many regards.  

bro the post here was to see if i am just unlucky or others r having the same problem . i was thinking this is like getting the harrow part  it was system i think

2  records on table

Neo T2 Relic
    Sedna Berehynia (Interception) Rotation A
    Pluto Cerberus (Interception) Rotation A
    Event: Eris/Sporid (Interception) Rotation A
    Event: Eris/Phalan (Interception) Rotation A
    Eris/Xini (Interception) Rotation A

Axi P2 Relic
    Sedna Berehynia (Interception) Rotation B
    Pluto Cerberus (Interception) Rotation B
    Event: Eris/Sporid (Interception) Rotation B
    Event: Eris/Phalan (Interception) Rotation B
    Eris/Xini (Interception) Rotation B

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Edited by GmG-ITA

(PS4) I have been finding Xini very poor for farming Axi A6, whereas Apollo (lua) has been very good for Axi relics to the extent that the 4% mentioned for each Axi relic in tier C on the disruption rounds seems to be wrong - my experience is that on tier C there have been zero neo relics which have a higher drop chance apparently. 3 Axi a6 relics in 18 mins on one run - and if not Axi A6, then other Axis for that tier.

Edited by (PS4)watermargin101

i dont know if i got lucky but after a lot of grind i actually got axi a6 from hidron Sedna many other say the same 

i have tried other places but i think that is  probably the best place to get it  try it

3 hours ago, Dauggie said:

been grinding since atlas dropped no a6 and people selling for 30p each lol what BS. well i tried hieracon / disruption few times, seems like rng hates me or some thing.

For future reference, you should be able to see which mission nodes a certain relic can drop from if you take a look at the “Relics & Arcanes” section of the Codex.

I’ve had decent luck with Xini myself, but it’s all RNG in the end. I’ve heard Hieracon Pluto can be faster, or if you solo perhaps Marduk in the Void.

19 minutes ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

For future reference, you should be able to see which mission nodes a certain relic can drop from if you take a look at the “Relics & Arcanes” section of the Codex.

I’ve had decent luck with Xini myself, but it’s all RNG in the end. I’ve heard Hieracon Pluto can be faster, or if you solo perhaps Marduk in the Void.

Yeah I looked at that but the AXI A6 isn’t dropping but thank you and I will go check out Marduk in the Void

Edited by (PS4)Litty_Kitty_

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Litty_Kitty_ said:

Yeah I looked at the codex but the AXI A6 isn’t dropping but thank you and I will go check out Marduk in the Void

heiracon pluto is really fast for rotations, was doing 32 excavators in 37ish minutes so thats 8 C rotations. 12 rounds of interception took longer for only 2 C rotations. dont expect for them to drop like candy but it was my favorite spot. got over 500 omega isotopes too on top of the cryotic since fomorian was on pluto so i will never be farming for them again.

I farmed my Axi A6, Axi P2, Neo T2 and Neo A3 doing Void Sabotage on Marduk.

Sure, the reward pool is large (8 neo, 9 axi) all with an equal 5.88% chance but I can rush this mission in ~3:30 minutes on average. Always below 4 minutes for sure. They key is to use Operator's Void Dash to travel really fast through the map since you cannot be stopped or hurt doing this and you can aim with precision where you want to fly to.  Gauss is another alternative since he knocks stuff over.

Doing defense/survival/interception takes too long for my liking to reach rotation C for that one single chance.  I will have done 5 Marduk runs in that time frame.