Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate relics in the Interception drop table [Fix Pending]

(XBOX)Curse of Doom

Lith: Hepit

Meso: Io (A rotation)

Neo: Oestrus if you don't hate Salvage too much, otherwise Hydron (A rotation). Io is also good if you want to get Mesos as well, Neos drop on B and C rotations.

Axi: Xini or Hieracon, Xini has guaranteed Axis on B and C rotations and is very easy to solo, Hieracon might be more efficient (with a good squad) but also has some garbage on the drop tables

5 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Neo: Oestrus if you don't hate Salvage too much, otherwise Hydron (A rotation). Io is also good if you want to get Mesos as well, Neos drop on B and C rotations.

Can also do Mithra if Interception is your thing.  Has better drop chances for Neo relics and you can get them in Rot A and B.

29 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

1 hour ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You can check the drop tables:

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Search for the relic you want and you can see where they drop and what the drop chances are.

I will note that the disruption drop tables are not accurate right now, so you'd have to try them out to find out what they drop.

While I appreciate drop tables and spreadsheets as much as the next guy, I can easily find this info by just hopping onto the Wiki.

I was hoping for a more generalized answer, a mission you can drop in and have it include at least a few of these relics in in one way or another, and not get to specific just yet

Thanks everyone for the answers!

Infested Salvage is totally fine in my book. Interception, on the other hand, is the worst mission type imo and I stay away from it like fire

Ty 

for me i would tell 
for LITH you go on Hepit in the void ( capture ) it will take you like 1 min / run approx
for MESO and NEO  go for Ukko in the void ( capture )  1min/run approx 
for AXI i suggest Hydron cause AXI cant drop in rota 15 & 20 waves 

Orokin Derelict > Survival

Go for an hour run if possible. Easy cheese with Octavia using just Mallet and Amp. (Do not use Resonator, infested won't target the Mallet and your damage output will suffer horribly.) The Derelict > Survival often has some of the best relic farming I've seen so far.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

I can easily find this info by just hopping onto the Wiki

The first to know how to use the Wiki... LIES!!!!

Really I linked it because everyone has different tastes and would rather do one mission over another mission type. If you don't care then run ESO. All the relics are in there and are Rad. I like to be able to focus one relic at a time so this is my chart

Lith L2 Hepit Void
Lith D1 Hepit Void
Meso W1
Profit Taker Phase 2
Meso E3 Helene Saturn
Meso D4 Helene Saturn
Neo A3
Mirtha Void 12% / Ukko Void 6%
Neo T2
Mirtha Void 12% / Ukko Void 6%
Axi A6 Marduk Void 5%
Axi P2 Marduk Void 5%

Some might disagree with what picks but they work for me.

The Void is generally a good place to get relics quite fast. The capture nodes can both be run in under a minute and provide Lith or Neo/Meso relics respectively while the high level sabotage mission (Marduk) can be done in under three minutes - although realistically you'll end up running in the 3:00 to 3:30 range more often - and has proven to be the best source of Axi A6 for me.

I recommend Wukong with a duration/speed build to cut the lengthy walk to the objective/extraction phases short and whatever your most effective weapon is to deal with the capture target or the miniboss (for sabotage).

Honorary mention to Olympus on Mars (Disruption) which is a solid source for Neo and Axi relics aswell if you can run Rotation C reliably.

So much great advice already but wanted to also add the Fortuna Profit taker quests have radiant versions of the relics if you want to farm those quests. 

Also ESO drops radiant relics, got my Neo T2 from ESO. 

I checked the Wiki and picked which missions i would most enjoy repeating/with the highest drop chances. 

No rush, it has just been released, still plenty of time to get all the relics. 

I mean, why is this not fixed? Things like this create the vacuum that is the A6 shortage.

Axi G3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi P2 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi T3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi L5 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi R3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi D1 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)

4 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I mean, why is this not fixed? Things like this create the vacuum that is the A6 shortage.

Axi G3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi T3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi L5 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi R3 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)
Axi D1 Relic Uncommon (14.29%)

DE has to get players playing...and by making certain drops harder to get, it does this and more

It makes trading for parts have a higher value so that it gives players more to get said items as well as plat to buy said items.

It promotes team building by rad sharing, which gives communication. More talking and playing happens than a solo running

If you got everything on the first tries, there would be no reason to come back for a hours attempting. Telling you the drop chance and then not getting it but keep coming back is the one of the oldest tricks in the book. Almost got it....

There has to be something seriously wrong with this relic's drop chance... I've only ran Xini, Bere and Hieracon for hours on end in the past few days just to get this relic and I've gotten at least 10 of every conceivable axi relic that can drop right now in those nodes but not a single A6. People in region chat keep telling me I'm just salty because rng is trolling me, but I refuse to believe that a supposedly 14.29% and 11.06% drop chance relic doesn't drop in over 50 attempts...

There were also other people complaining about this and I remember some guy saying he got 2 Axi A6s in a 100 round hieracon run.

This is also reflected in the fact that axi A6 relics cost 30 plat on the market while every other axi relic is 5 plat tops...

Edit: I ran Marduk with a random dude cause someone recommended I try it in region chat and guess what... it dropped an A6 on the first attempt. For anyone having troubles with this bullS#&$ relic, GO FOR MARDUK ON VOID!

Edited by Mitometeta

It's so good to see players helping players and all but stop looking at quality (the drop percentage) and start looking at quantity (actual drop table)

Apollo, Lua (Disruption) has the best Axi A6 drop I've seen (with all 4 terminals)

It has a really small drop table for C rotation and it's a 1 in 10 chance to get Axi A6 and a 8 in 10 chance to get any currently available Axi Relic

Just play the game normally without forcing yourself to grind, and the relics will drop eventually. Doing for example a Hieracon per day in a casual manner will get you those relics and more plus increase your enjoyment of the game. I have a couple of A6s just by playing a couple rotations of Hieracon occasionally, not even actively grinding them.

The new prime will be here a long time before it's vaulted, and by then many people will already have hoarded several sets. So there's no rush to get it like right NOW!

By the way syndicate packs are one of the more consistent ways of getting axi relics too.

• Like 2

On 2019-10-08 at 2:01 PM, (PS4)SrebX said:

While I appreciate drop tables and spreadsheets as much as the next guy, I can easily find this info by just hopping onto the Wiki.

I was hoping for a more generalized answer, a mission you can drop in and have it include at least a few of these relics in in one way or another, and not get to specific just yet

Thanks everyone for the answers!

Infested Salvage is totally fine in my book. Interception, on the other hand, is the worst mission type imo and I stay away from it like fire

Ty 

while warframe.fandom.com gives you all the same info while https://notsosubtle.space/wf/ gives you the infomation of what mission node it is on the planet
then there is your able to see all relics regarding the stuff your looking to farm instead of looking up 1 relic at a time holding the item your farming for

Wonder why DE hasn't fixed the interception drop tables yet, as axi P2 appearing twice at 14.29% each time makes absolutely no sense.  If they intended it to be this way it should be one 28.58% chance to drop axi P2 and not two separate chances.  No idea why they would do this with atlas of all frames, as atlas isn't exactly powerful.  

On 2019-10-10 at 6:42 AM, Mitometeta said:

There has to be something seriously wrong with this relic's drop chance... I've only ran Xini, Bere and Hieracon for hours on end in the past few days just to get this relic and I've gotten at least 10 of every conceivable axi relic that can drop right now in those nodes but not a single A6. People in region chat keep telling me I'm just salty because rng is trolling me, but I refuse to believe that a supposedly 14.29% and 11.06% drop chance relic doesn't drop in over 50 attempts...

There were also other people complaining about this and I remember some guy saying he got 2 Axi A6s in a 100 round hieracon run.

This is also reflected in the fact that axi A6 relics cost 30 plat on the market while every other axi relic is 5 plat tops...

Edit: I ran Marduk with a random dude cause someone recommended I try it in region chat and guess what... it dropped an A6 on the first attempt. For anyone having troubles with this bullS#&$ relic, GO FOR MARDUK ON VOID!

Not as good for everyone really. Been only spamming Marduk for that A6 since atlas came out and still haven't got one but atleast I've got all the axi relics needed for the other new stuffs. Wouldn't recommend Disruption either from my personal experience. 

31 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Wonder why DE hasn't fixed the interception drop tables yet, as axi P2 appearing twice at 14.29% each time makes absolutely no sense.  If they intended it to be this way it should be one 28.58% chance to drop axi P2 and not two separate chances.  No idea why they would do this with atlas of all frames, as atlas isn't exactly powerful.  

Also, Funny things is that I ran over 15 rounds in Xini and Axi P2 NEVER appear for me...

To the point that I wonder did they really drop Axi P2 lol...

PS. I do get some Axi A6 from Xini. But I think only 1 or 2.

3 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Also, Funny things is that I ran over 15 rounds in Xini and Axi P2 NEVER appear for me...

To the point that I wonder did they really drop Axi P2 lol...

PS. I do get some Axi A6 from Xini. But I think only 1 or 2.

That's bizarre since it's much more likely to appear and at least it has a new prime part on it despite it being a common for dethcube prime.  Usually when a new prime access launches it feels as though the new relics are more likely to drop then others, though naturally in this case the axi A6 is still just as hard to get as it was day 1.  I've gotten one as an endless bonus the rest came from relic packs.