Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate relics in the Interception drop table [Fix Pending]

(XBOX)Curse of Doom

2 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

That advice only works if you have other stuff still to do in the game, or have friends who need/want help.

Takes a different mindset. There's plenty to do even if you've maxed everything and gotten everything. 

Play the game like work and it will become work. If that works out for you then... Each to his own *shrug*

1 hour ago, Oldskinzz said:

Takes a different mindset. There's plenty to do even if you've maxed everything and gotten everything. 

Play the game like work and it will become work. If that works out for you then... Each to his own *shrug*

It's not a matter of mindset for some of us.  Some of us just actually have nothing to do.  We have all the mods, maxed our focus trees, have all the gear, and simply have nothing to work towards other than new content the week (or as for me with primes the day) after release.  That means if we can't find a friend to help with something, it becomes a decision of focusing on the new content or simply not playing Warframe.  Apart from a day farming Atlas and his gear, the last month or so the only considerable thing I've done in Warframe is revamp my entire dojo (so much so that I contributed 40k+ oxium in a single day at Shadow Tier prices).

I got too not very positive experience farming this. For like 120+ excavations on Pluto, 30-40 rounds on Lua destruption, 15+ Marducs... got all-in-all like 4 or 5 A6's but tons of L5's, T3's, P2's, G3's.  Got a few (2 or maybe 3) from relic packs. Really damn hard to get relic 😄

Today, it took me 4 - 5 Hours of Playing Missions in one Session to have one Axi A6 farmed and the only Mission i got it from was from Marduk, Void. Not sure if going for Atlas Prime Neuroptics is going to be even worth it with the spawn chance the Relic got.

It also includes a 17 Round Jupiter Disruption run.

Edited by GPrime96

We got 3 relics from 2 days worth of playing Despina, Neptune going as far as 24 each time and trying again, nothing on Xini after several runs, we gave up on that after several runs, we continued our search and got only 3 from all of those so the grind is really bad for this one

The Mars Disruption was my best choice to get 2 Axi A6s in one Mission. The second run i did with Axi A6 with randoms was able to have Atlas Prime Neuroptic BP drop. But that was about 11 - 12 Days after Atlas Prime Access went live for me to start getting Atlas Prime building.

On 2019-10-08 at 5:26 AM, SenorClipClop said:

Head over to THIS PAGE, which is a comprehensive document of all drop chances in the game, released by DE. Press Ctrl+F and type Axi A6 to highlight all occurences of that Relic dropping from missions. Drops of the A6 are in line with all the other Axi drops, varying between 4% and 14%, usually in C Rotation drops.

Missions featuring higher drop chances are obviously appealing and, aside from Syndicate relic packs, have been the most successful in supplying me a few A6s. That said, keep in mind how rotations work. Xini has a high drop rate of A6, but it requires 4 waves of Interception be completed for a single chance at the Relic. Disruptions that drop it have a lower chance, but you're hitting that table a lot more frequently since good rounds of Disruption keep you on the C table. I've also heard Marduk (Void) is good for the drop since it can be completed pretty quick.

Is there a version of that page for the console versions? Because I am getting very different drop rates for relics in Disruption missions on the Nintendo Switch.

I did 15 rotations on Mars the other day without letting any conduits get destroyed. After wave 3, I was getting nothing but Meso relics.
Then I did the exact same 15 rotations on Sedna and all I got past wave 3 were Axi relics, with the occasional Gauss part.

On 2019-10-09 at 4:41 PM, Salenzar said:

Like someone else said before - run Hieracon (excavation). Best drop-rate bar none.

I farmed and built Atlas P last weekend. Got enough Axi A6s from Derelict Survival and Xini and Heiracon. Sadly u are on a bad RNG run. I believe I got 6 from a few hours of work. Last one popped the Neuroptics (of course).  The in game Codex will give u a list of missions too if u want to check it out.  Interception tier 3 rot C is highest at 14% on the wiki followed by Survival and Excavation at 11-12%.  Good luck.

On 2019-10-07 at 8:05 PM, kengxiaoju said:

i have been farming this for many rounds

(serveral hours in interception)

tried disruption but its drop chance is 4% from wiki

did DE change the drop rate? 

clearly its not 11% in interception (wiki). many players i played with also did not get any A6 for many runs.

how much time did u guys take to get onr A6?

https://notsosubtle.space/wf/
t3 void interception is 11% (mithra)
t3 interception is 14% 
cerbrus - pluto
xini - eris
berhynia - sedna

12 hours ago, hendrix923 said:

I farmed and built Atlas P last weekend. Got enough Axi A6s from Derelict Survival and Xini and Heiracon. Sadly u are on a bad RNG run. I believe I got 6 from a few hours of work. Last one popped the Neuroptics (of course).  The in game Codex will give u a list of missions too if u want to check it out.  Interception tier 3 rot C is highest at 14% on the wiki followed by Survival and Excavation at 11-12%.  Good luck.

Not sure why you're quoting me, as I was only offering advice on where to best farm them.

Also, while you're technically correct that 14% is higher than 11%, that doesn't mean it's actually faster. Sure, the drop chance is highest on Interception Tier 3, with 14%, but Hieracon excavation gives a 11% chance on C rotation, making it about 4 times as fast to farm. Why? Because T3 interception takes about 16 minutes to reach a single C rotation, whereas excavation (with a decent squad setup) takes about 4 minutes for each C rotation.

So sure, it's 14% versus 11%, but you'll get that 11% chance about 4 times as often. And yes, I personally tested these times.