Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't change kracken riven please

Sharkgoblin

They wont see it if its in general discussion go in feedback and weapons, and I am not sure if its a serious thing or a troll because all caps does not seems like a good way to give feedback on anything and I dont see what the problem is. I think its a troll

Edited by Lazarow

6 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

They wont see it if its in general discussion go in feedback and weapons, and I am not sure if its a serious thing or a troll because all caps does not seems like a good way to give feedback on anything and I dont see what the problem is. I think its a troll

its hte most serious thread in the forums

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Is this going to be a quarterly cry?

yes.  look at that damage. look at that multishot. look at that additive recoil. its beautiful. i need more recoil in my life

1 minute ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

Nobody uses or cares about the Kraken, so you're good.

then baro throws a kraken into a barrel of melted prisma and boom prisma kraken. hopefully it will be worse than kitguns so maybe my collection is safe

2 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

yes.  look at that damage. look at that multishot. look at that additive recoil. its beautiful. i need more recoil in my life

then baro throws a kraken into a barrel of melted prisma and boom prisma kraken. hopefully it will be worse than kitguns so maybe my collection is safe

Nah, I'm 90% sure that DE doesn't even remember the Kraken exists, so they won't prisma it.

Though maybe if you keep making threads, you'll remind them.

6 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

Nah, I'm 90% sure that DE doesn't even remember the Kraken exists, so they won't prisma it.

Though maybe if you keep making threads, you'll remind them.

its a joke like my stupid thread. i would be happy if they made a prisma kraken. if they made it strong i would not say a single word in case of dispo nerfs for rivens. i would just crawl in an angle of the room.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

Stop holding out, show us the other Kraken god rolls!

Spoiler

nUcLdgq.png

well the really good ones are the negative impact ones.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Lethal Bling said:

Hmm look at that damage indeed. How hard are you hitting with these ungodly rolls exactly? I need videos now.

im at bed but. Lvl 100 really is where the gun is at its limit. Even negative impact with corrosive against gunner struggles after lvl 100

Corpus with gas does good after lvl 100. 

Infested after lvl 100 still works

Edited by Sharkgoblin

50 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Think about it this way: If you can control that recoil extremely well while moving around quickly, you have a good start in Conclave.

i'm not sure pulling down large amounts continuously while clicking is considered a high level Shooter skill.
(as it's not, in competitive Shooters that isn't considered a good way to 'balance' Weapons as it doesn't really test the Player in any meaningful way)

46 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i'm not sure pulling down large amounts continuously while clicking is considered a high level Shooter skill.
(as it's not, in competitive Shooters that isn't considered a good way to 'balance' Weapons as it doesn't really test the Player in any meaningful way)

Oh no, I'm not talking about just pulling down. That's the (relatively) easy part. The difficult part is doing that to some degree of accuracy while moving quickly to avoid the other player's attacks, because you then actually have to gauge how much you need to pull down.