Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Avatar?

BoomyGordo

ok ive seen a few people using a frost prime avatar and was wondering how they got it. they are not DE staff and i was here for the fusion moa event (got frost prime bp from it) but i used the optional reset shortly after. Should i have that avatar and dont because of the reset?

so i should probably just make a support ticket about it

are you seriously suggesting you want to make a support ticket to get your old account back , thats never going to happen also the fact that they DO give you a warning when you are about to reset

No one was ever supposed to ever, ever, never, ever have that avatar. Ever. You don't get it for participating in the MOA event. You don't get it for resetting.

Some people got it for resetting because it was a bug. You were not supposed to get anything for resetting. Because you were resetting.

K? kay

Edited by FatalX7

are you seriously suggesting you want to make a support ticket to get your old account back , thats never going to happen also the fact that they DO give you a warning when you are about to reset

no you miss understand, a ticket to get the avatar back since that was a limited time thing.

Doing so is a pointless endeavor because you can't use the optional reset anymore.

im not submitting a ticket asking to reset again

No one was ever supposed to ever, ever, never, ever have that avatar. Ever. You don't get it for participating in the MOA event. You don't get it for resetting.

Some people got it for resetting because it was a bug. You were not supposed to get anything for resetting. Because you were resetting.

K? kay

you have 0 reason to act like im a child for asking a question..