Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun heavy weapon stats and mods missing and removed

PartingOfWays

While recently formaing and modding my archgun, the stats had disappeared and the UI was out of place. In addition the "Actions" button when clicked shows nothing and is also out of place. The stats of the normal Archgun option show and actions work fine, but when checked under the "Heavy weapon" tab for use in normal missions its bugged. Also the "Actions" button shows nothing on the heavy weapon page and does nothing. After clicking the actions button it removed all mods from all builds of the heavy weapon, but not the archgun weapon. This is true for all heavy weapons i attempt to equip now. If i had to guess at what caused it id say modding it under the archgun option vs the heavy weapon option there's some sort of disconnect, as i started playing around with them when i saw they share the same builds. Ive restarted the game and tried reequipping both the archgun and heavy weapons and the issue persists.

Archgun UI:

https://ibb.co/0M949jh

Actions Menu:

https://ibb.co/FxG0N4t

Just noticed this issue and came to post my own thread about it - found I wasn't alone.

The UI is incredibly delayed and buggy when navigating this section of the menus. The biggest issue is that there are no stats and the UI is off-centered.

EDIT;
I've now encountered a lovely screen that encapsulates how difficult it is for the UI to function in this specific part of the menu... may I present to you... what is currently blinding me (unedited direct screen cap) - my game continues to crash when playing around in these menus:

Spoiler

l4DI0Ee.jpg

Edited by TehGrief
new screen cap

4 hours ago, Tuoppox said:

Same here. Just opened up a larkspur riven and cannot proceed to forma the weapon.

Forma it through the Archwang modding UI. It'll translate to the archwang deploy gun but you'll have to readjust your first archwang weapon loadout slot to whatever build you want to deploy with.