Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania: What I would do to improve her abilities

(PSN)Vexx757

Titania:

·       Increase all ability cast speed time.

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 10m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop a health orbs. When picked up. It will send out a 15m wave of health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 75% chance to drop energy orbs.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+ and stagger enemies to make it useful. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed.

·       Holding the ability should give you the option to switch and choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading elemental damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the elemental damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       You can use L1 and R1 (ps4 controller) to do a quick dodge manoeuvre.

·       EDIT: She is able to interact with the environmental objects while in this form. (hacking, opening doors)

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

4 часа назад, (PS4)Vexx757 сказал:
Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

No. Inertia is part of the archwing system. The inertia of Titania is already much smaller than that of the real archwings, so no.

4 часа назад, (PS4)Vexx757 сказал:

· Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

Now this ability has a radius of 25 meters by default. Either you're talking about an extra radius, or it's nerf.

Me liked only implementation the first ability to. Everything else seems useful on paper, but is unlikely to be useful. Perhaps I would use the Lantern as a damage accumulator through the operator, but you make it stationary, which is contrary to the concept of razorwing mobility. Give at least synergy, where Titania could push Latern with Divata or something. Remember that opponents will not always be located where you want to create CC. 

On 2019-10-02 at 10:13 AM, zhellon said:

No. Inertia is part of the archwing system. The inertia of Titania is already much smaller than that of the real archwings, so no.

Just because it's part of arch wing doesn't mean it's good in fact based on the fact that archwing is almost universally hated by the whole player base then if anything saying "it's part of archwing" is a great reason to remove it.

11 минут назад, TheKazz91 сказал:

Just because it's part of arch wing doesn't mean it's good in fact based on the fact that archwing is almost universally hated by the whole player base then if anything saying "it's part of archwing" is a great reason to remove it.

With this change, you simply limit the players who are able to control their speed by inertia. I think if you don't like archwing mode, then you don't play as often as Titania, so you can put up with it. Just think of inertia as a tool, like bulletjump. It would be much easier to remove bulletjump and just increase the running speed of all warframes, but you will lose a lot of things.

19 hours ago, TheKazz91 said:

Thank you at least someone's got some sense. Btw what do you think of my idea to improver her abilities?

On 2019-10-03 at 7:53 AM, zhellon said:

With this change, you simply limit the players who are able to control their speed by inertia. I think if you don't like archwing mode, then you don't play as often as Titania, so you can put up with it. Just think of inertia as a tool, like bulletjump. It would be much easier to remove bulletjump and just increase the running speed of all warframes, but you will lose a lot of things.

I play Titania pretty much any time I am not MR grinding or resource farming... I didn't say I can't control her inertia and honestly I wouldn't even mind it if it acted like real inertia, meaning you keep traveling in the same direction regardless of which direction you are facing. What I don't like is the BS cant stop moving toward where I am aiming fake inertia. It just doesn't make any sense and is very anti intuitive and puts you in positions you probably don't want to be in. Just from a physics perspective it takes more energy turn around and start moving at the same speed in the opposite direction than it does to stop at least twice as much assuming perfect efficiency in fact. So why can I turn 180 and move go in the opposite direction but I can't just stop when I want? 

Like I said If it was more like real inertia where you would move in a direction turn and still keep moving in your original trajectory then I'd be ok with it.

11 минут назад, TheKazz91 сказал:

I play Titania pretty much any time I am not MR grinding or resource farming... I didn't say I can't control her inertia and honestly I wouldn't even mind it if it acted like real inertia, meaning you keep traveling in the same direction regardless of which direction you are facing. What I don't like is the BS cant stop moving toward where I am aiming fake inertia. It just doesn't make any sense and is very anti intuitive and puts you in positions you probably don't want to be in. Just from a physics perspective it takes more energy turn around and start moving at the same speed in the opposite direction than it does to stop at least twice as much assuming perfect efficiency in fact. So why can I turn 180 and move go in the opposite direction but I can't just stop when I want?

Like I said If it was more like real inertia where you would move in a direction turn and still keep moving in your original trajectory then I'd be ok with it.

I don't know why you think it's anti-intuitive. But if you want to change the inertia of archwing, create a post about it. I'm only against removing it.

Edited by zhellon

On 2019-10-04 at 3:10 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Btw what do you think of my idea to improver her abilities?

So I don't like that the idea of keeping spell bind and lantern I think Lantern is better and she doesn't need two CC abilities if you are going to keep them then I'd just make spellbind free aim rather than targeted and increase the radius to 7.5 instead of 10 and make the effect hang around the area for 1.5 seconds. The problem with spell binds range is not actually it's range it's that enemies are rarely within 5m more than 1 or 2 other enemies even if they are tightly grouped and are all within 5m of a given point in the center of the grouping. The other thing making it free aim will do is make it much easier to Target allies for the status immunity as using targeted abilities on players especially while they are moving and bullet jumping is extremely difficult in Warframe. 

I also like the rag doll floating thing I just think it needs to stay in the same general area and this goes for lantern as well they just need to make it work more like balloons on a string/rubber band and less like lunar gravity and it would be fine. I do like the idea of increasing Dewata's damage or maybe double or triple it's crit chance against airborne enemies. 

Full Moon and Thorns would still be bad with these changes and entangle will only be good if they make it effect attack speed and fire rate like every other slow in the game.

Your lantern suggestion is actually similar to my own by allowing it to absorb damage and discharge it when the effect ends.