Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

Over the years, the hurdles to use companions have progressively disappeared (EG stasis cooldown, DNA stabilizer). Are we eventually going to be able to swap our pets from the inventory screen exclusively? 

I want to make casual builds with wacky mod sets that involve my pets, but I don't want to break the flow of the game every other game because I'm swapping to my Chesa to farm properly, and then back to my other wacky companions. 

1 hour ago, (NSW)Mycroft said:

What is Altra? As in 'the Saint of altra'? Surely not the running shoes company? I mean...Gauss doesn't even have any feet ooooh...please clear this up as I can find nothing on the internet other than the running shoes company.

Q: Altra - who what or where is this?

Thank you for your time.

We already know this - Check out the Leverian on Gauss' store page and codex entry.

tl;dr: Altra was a tower on Ceres that was captured by an uprising in the Orokin era, and hostages were taken. Gauss put down the uprising.

1. Will we ever get a kubrow rework?

2. Since kitguns are so powerful and because of that its basically the only secondary weapon used will they ever get nerfed?

3. Since we have modular melee and secondary, will the Duviri openworld bring modular primary’s?

4. Since Corpus and Greaner units have the same AI, could we get faction specific AI that play to their strengths and weaknesses?

5. Will Ballas’s voice ever return to the prime trailers?

6. Since it’s wired that on earth nodes it takes like hours for the time of day to change and on the plains it takes only like an hour, will earth nodes and POE day-night rotation ever be the same length?

7. When the new player introduction quest get added will it become replayable so old players don’t have to make a new account just to redo one quest?

8. Will it be possible to nerf the Jordas golem since it takes like half an hour to kill it, alone and wind  a gun that can’t couple hit kill it, for a frame that isn’t all that good?

9. Is there honestly a point to suggest frames and weapons, like in other words, do you guys sometimes use fan made stuff outside on tennogen (and competitions if there are any)?

10. Currently in the game it’s easier to get prime frames (like atlas) then it is to get normal frames, will you introduce some sort of challenge or something to make it hard to acquire them (perhaps something that scales to the strength of your arsenal and MR so you can’t slide through them)?

Question:

After buffing Bow Riven disposition several times and then buffing base output of bows for about 50% it, to absolutely no one's surprise, did not make them more popular. How about making bows unique in such way that we can equip them instead of a melee weapon? Or instead of a secondary weapon. Make them so they are not tied to a slot. Problem with bows lies in the fact that it is VERY hard to justify throwing out primary assault rifle or a shotgun for that. It is way more justified to put it in other slot AND it would make loadouts more diverse.

Example - for certain warframes I rarely use melee weapons. And when mission is stealthy bows are fine, when it's on alert it's not.

Also buffing bow damage will work ONLY if you make them stronger than Snipers. Then you gotta fix snipers and we know it from there.

Having more choices to our loadout seems like a fun one, bow for sure has a thing for it but as in any other game with bows and firearms you only use bow when it's stealthy, when ship hits the fan we all switch to assault rifles or shotguns.

They can keep using primary mods or you can make unique set of bow mods which could be fun.

Why can't we keep all of our pets in the Orbiter at the same time? It's not that we freeze and unfreeze our dogs and cats one at a time in real life, why should Tenno?

If you fear our digital pets will be lonely, just add chewtoys and scratching posts to the Market.

Besides, a mental image of Ivara, the crazy Kavat lady knitting with her arrows surrounded by numerous felines is stuck in my head for some reason and I'd like to see that..

I’m new to Warframe this year and have fallen in love! (others have called it “obsessed” but w/e) I’m not quite at end game yet. I am curious what will keep me motivated to play once I do max out my favorite gear and frame and complete the star chart... I would really be interested in a group or solo dungeon with puzzles and dynamic boss fights that require learning a mechanic. Something that isn’t just Splinter-Cell stealth tactics or steamrolling mob after mob. I don’t mind the grind of the game and I hear a lot of gripe about this topic, but it would be nice to have something to the likes of a Primed Chamber as a light at the end of the tunnel. On a separate note, one thing I seem to agree with when reading forums looking at what could improve the overall play of this game is some over arching singularity that stitches the different gear and abilities together. What I mean by that is, Arch wings for example have been referenced to be an island that separates the warframe from their abilities and feels isolated. The fact that you can readily change from one frame to another already makes it difficult to identify your “self” as a player. Too many people say that they are a “fill in the blank warframe” main and I think that defeats the purpose of being able to try them all out and play with different synergies. So my question is this, how can you make gamers feel like they have really become the Tenno and live in this futuristic universe that gives them a sense of self? I can’t wait to see what you come up with and will continue to support this game! Thanks DE, 

4 hours ago, Przemo8670 said:

I'm scared to ask, but what would that be even?

It's a VERY NSFW (not safe for work) lewd thingie as once Steve himself joked about the idea during a devstream. I Just tossed the idea there as something to fool around in case Rebecca will choose to read it live.

I'm far more interested in the actual development of the game, naturally.

Custom Mission Playlist

Hi could we have custom sorties. Like each player could choose 3 missions and their difficulty, and have it tied to their profile. For example: High Index, Kuva Flood and Derelict capture (vault run). If a friend inspects this list and initiates it, it will send an automatic 'invite' to the host. Or the host can invite. There could also be an award system tied to the completion of the sortie. 

1) What's the likelihood of a Werewolf (Werekubrow) Warframe at any point in the future? 😄

2) would love to see some of the "Facial Accessories" split into a separate category listed as "Crown Accessories".  It would be great to expand the customization for operators further by allowing the combination of current accessories that would never interfere with each other but are currently locked into one category.

tl dr  please could you let us know how you guys will make the game more difficult for better players?

you mentioned before that you were working on this.. can we expect something coming for this soon, as currently i am just wasting time with too simple stuff.. i dont feel challenged by content and new content.. it would be great if new additions to the game would also mean a progression for difficulty in stead of expanding space for the starting /casual players

I’m so excited!!! Can’t wait to see what is in store. Vauban and Ember reworks are much needed and I’m very happy you’re doing them. Train boy used to be my main, but alas, I did not have the fortitude that Rahetalius did to keep playing him in his underpowered state.

Grendel release is very exciting too!! He looks like so much fun. Perhaps releasing alongside Empyrean?

The thing I am most excited for is Empyrean. Even over any other games. More than DOOM Eternal and Cyberpunk or any other game that’s releasing soon. It is going to be revolutionary. Let’s see if Helen saying that y’all are planning to “kick it up” in October means an Empyrean release target or if it’s going to be December 31st 2019 ;)

But really! Thank you very much for the stream, and Happy Birthday to you Rebecca!! Hope everyone is doing well and is not overworking themselves too much.

On 2019-10-02 at 5:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, October 4th

i like using faction mods to make my gas build stink harder but i have to swap them all the time

lvOsU01.png

i tried doing this as solution but its not really goode. can we have some type of like mod transmuter where i put all my bane mods to get a bane mod that gives +55% against all factions?

prisma krakekn when??????

-Currently, we can apply non-prime default skins to prime warframes, will we ever be able to do the same for weapons?

-What are your thoughts on the return of manual blocking for melee weapons, is it ever coming back?

-On Devstream 100 you guys said you were working on an overhaul for Octavia's mandachord, is that still in the works?

-Will you revisit already-reworked-but-still-underwhelming warframes like Zephyr, Nyx or Titania?

-Has the mod rework to shave off mandatory mods like serration been scrapped?

With all of the new frames being pumped out, is there any chance at a Beast Frame being released? Like Furion, the fan-frame made by Daemonstar?? Also on the topic of fan-frames, are anymore gonna be implemented into Warframe or is Zephyr to be the only one?

im excited for the devstream but i do have one recomendation for melay 3.0.  you should make it so that if you hold down the wepon switch button it will allow you to do the draw amimation and be able to manually block and channel your wepon like it was in 2.0 then if you tap the melay button it will imediatly pull your wepon out and you would use the middle mouse button like it is in 2.9.  i think it would make it easer to use arcanes and things like that.

Archived