[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

Hello there,

Please dear Sirs and Madams, may we please get real life desert skate floofs?

Thank you,

-I want the silly little tongue

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Okay, I got questions that need answering. They don't have to be answered this Devstream, but any devstream will do.
GENERAL QUESTIONS
1. How will the transition from the Orbiter to Railjack work, if there is any? I know there's the Railjack drydock in the dojo, but... What if we want to switch to our railjack from our orbiter? How the heck would that work? I saw in the demo that there are Orbiter docks on the Railjack too. Any chance you can show how that works?
2. There's... been some mystery as to what i'm going to call the Grineer Orb really is in that one pool. It's just sitting there, taking a bath, doin' pretty much jack squat. Are we gonna see involvement from it any time soon? Maybe incorporate it into the Corpus set for Empyrean?
3. REPLAY-ABILITY ON CHIMERA PROLOGUE WHEN. I WANT TO SEE SPACE DAD AGAIN.
4. Will we be able to use our Railjacks for The New War? I have a feeling we will, but I want to confirm this.
QUESTIONS ON THE DUVIRI PARADOX, OUR NEXT OPEN WORLD TARGET:
1. Will we be able to use our Warframes? If not, how will shields, archwings, weapons (Though I did see the adult male operator use a Tigris), and K-drives come into play?
2. We saw that there's a huge orokin worm roaming around the paradox. Will that be our next Eidolon/Orb Mother-like target for grofit taking down?
3. For PoE, we had modular amps and modular melees. For Fortuna, we had Kitguns (Which I still love even though I haven't wielded my trusty Pocketbook Puncher in a while), K-drives, MOAs (Still love the system, my MOA helps out in a pinch for rivens!), and an expansion to the Amp system. For The Duviri Paradox, what are we seeing in terms of modular? Are we gonna maybe see the fabled Primary Kitguns to be used for The Duviri Paradox? Maybe build them in Fortuna and use them in the Paradox or something?
4. Hot damn, can we get Hayden Tenno as the leader for the paradox's faction? Pls?
5. Will our grown up looks be able to be used outside of the Paradox, or just inside? I'm fine with either option.
EVEN MORE GENERAL QUESTIONS:
1. Let's talk about more voice lines. And i'm talking about in the Orbiter and in missions in particular, mmm? Everyone wants different voice packs for the missions, and not just glitchy space mom. Even I had to turn on Creator Mode just to get rid of glitchy space mom! Ugh... Anyways, are there any plans for different voice lines for missions and orbiter on the table? Maybe have Early Lunch for Konzu say something? Or how about The Where's-my-k-bomb Business say something? What about Eudico? I'd love to hear more lines from Tamara Fritz for Eudico. We have Little Duck leading us outside of the Jupiter disruption mission for the other disruption missions.
2. The Man in the Wall. Everyone's been on the buzz about him both here in this topic/the forums, and in Warframe itself. What's gonna happen to him?
3. IF we are able to save Space Mom in The New War, PLEASE let us have her actually back. I miss her ;-;
4. For the love of god, please allow Orbiter missions. Like... maybe make improvements to our orbiter from the outside. Even our ships need maintenance without the help of Ordo breathin' down our nekks!
THE TAU SYSTEM QUESTIONS:
1. Are we actually getting a new system for missions like Defense, Survival, ETC? Are we gonna establish a Relay there?
2. Please sentient open world please sentient open world please sentient open world...
3. How big of an expansion will The New War be? We already know Empyrean's a big one (And from what we know will be released this year, as you did say that The New War will be released during Christmas and Empyrean is slated for before that), but just how big will The New War be? And don't make us wait for HOURS for the download, please... The Sacrifice was bad enough!
4. Umbro. He needs to have a role in the quest. The Paracesis is hinted to be the main weapon to end this war, but what about Umbro? He sounds to be the War's Warframe ender. GIVE HIM SOME LOVE, DE! I need a reason to love him again!
LAST GENERAL QUESTIONS

1. This is already getting long winded already, but I still need to get more questions out. You had plans for a VAMPIRE Warframe, but it turned out to be the Eidolon frame, Spin to Win (AKA Revenant). Do you actually have plans for a vampire frame? And no, Garuda doesn't count. She's labeled in my case as the Blood Frame. Don't pull wool over me.
2. There... seems to be something huge and stormy off the shores of the Plains of Eidolon... Any... uhh... plans about that?
3. On the topic of the PoE, are we gonna be able to go into the Unum tower anytime soon? Or will it be sitting there rotting away?
I think I got more questions, but this is already long enough. Hopefully you can answer some of these questions during the Devstream!

Edited by Stickman949
  • Like 1

On 2019-10-02 at 8:13 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

Would be nice to know what it is before having to change my scheduled.
If it's something I can use i'll watch, if not, i'd like to not have to change/stop whatever i'm doing,
or where i'm going just to see what the drop is.

Request:
-Can we get better chance for extractors to get rare materials? They literally never get any, and I'm using them every day.
-HUD/In-gameUI is really out of date. Please have a look some of the other games. They have amazing looking but very usefull UI. WF got really out of date UI design, and the usefullness of most of the info is almost meaningless, if there would be no UI I would be still able to play exactly the same way. E.G.: Ability Banner. It's just a text on the top area of the screen, in big combat you barely able to see it, unless you focusing it. It could be something much more like per warframe based designed art appears and on top of it ability related Icon rather than just a simple text (Although that should be definitely moved out to the top/left-right a bit, because that way on middle of the screen would be a very distracting thing :)). The minimap is really out of touch about what it supposed to be. You did some updates to it recently, but it got even uglier (Interception, boxed in A B C D? Looks terrible!). UI Needs a fashion design and customizable areas separately! IF WE GET FASION FRAME THEN I WANT FASHION UI TOO!

Question:
-New Frame and Empyrean, WHEN? October or November?

Thanks!

With the Booben and Flaming Chicken reworks approaching, mind giving us some info on who you're considering next for a rework?

I think it's high time the OG, the Godframe himself, Loki, gets a bit of modernization. He's the only frame who's basically been untouched since the launch of Warframe. He's seen no major changes other than the addition of being able to jack a dargyn with switch teleport (if you'd even consider that major) and some minor bugfixes/tweaks here and there. 

Why is there a trolling behaviour of turning a capture mission into an exterminate mission after we captured the target?

Why is the screen green+orange aka colorblind mode when using Loki's invisibility, aim-gliding, Mesa's peacemaker etc when Color Correction is on?

• Upvote 1

Can you add the little text box in the Clan UI just like with the friends UI, so that people can put a little message if they will be off for a while so that the Clan staff can know and not kick people before they come back?

So now that Vauban and Ember are basically out of the way, what about a small change for Rhino?

I would say that as much as I have liked Iron Skin, it doesn't provide any synergy with most of his augments, except for Ironclad Charge. Would you guys basically change it into a damage reduction ability like Shatter Shield and such, or would you give it its own special functions?

En 2/10/2019 a las 9:25, (PS4)LuffyleBoss496 dijo:

When are we going to get Platinum discounts For console ?  when empyrean comes on pc view the shift between pc and console ?

Consoles don't get plat discounts because we already get things like buying tennogen stuff with plat and not with real money

When is the melee rework finally going to enter 3.0, 

It has been a really really long time now. 

Where is the new player experience rework? 

How was the raw fish food in Japan? 

15 hours ago, RizzRustbolt said:

The wheel's fine. We just need key+combos for bindings to make better use of it.

Not fine! Need to see all items together and assign everything you need to the necessary buttons.Else you often waste your time while spinning the wheel, especially in a hot battle.

This post is all about specters, and how to improve them

One thing that I wanted to ask happen, the major question.
---Can you use specters as consumable ship guards. I have several ideas that can also add to this, but the original idea is that spectators run around the ship, dealing with fire or boarding crews. You can change then by lowering their damage, but increasing their health, making them delay the enemies, rather then wipe them. The higher tear of specters, the damage reduction gets lower, and the heath pool gets higher, but never to x1.0 damage. Specters are a neet idea so I want them to be used more. Note. Do not make them as good as wukong, equinox, or most other summon abilities. They are to lend a hand, not replace.

To add to this
---Make specters have a limited revive function. Like clem, or a companion, they have the ability to be revived. This is offset tho, as they can only revive let say twice. If you manually revive them, they gain full health, if you let them on the ground, then they get up with about 5-10% health. This would significantly increase their usability, as they don't get instant killed by a level 90 nox. Something you also could add, is to let them revive you, at the cost of one, if not both of their revives, like the sentinel sacrifice but without regen. This can also be limited to one revive, per mission as to avoid someone just placing down another spectator and getting a free revive. This is to help with solo players like myself have a temporary hand.

Balance
---As a balancing tool, have the specter mimic the player's aggression level. If the player sits down and expect's the specter to do something, the specter fires a few lazy shots at the enemy, possible hitting, don't matter. Now, flip that around. If the player is being aggressive, shooting enemies and protecting objectives, then the specter is as well. The more active the player, the more active the specter. So if the player is having a tense fight with the stalker, dogging and firing down on him; the specter is also running around and doing the same. Note that abilities that nuke the screen will be wonky, but their could be a cap on how much an ability feeds it stacks of aggression; like how cephalon loses interest in your ability. Get them using their kit. Melee has a different pool of stacks than a primary. Switch them and use the gun after a melee spree.

---As a final idea, the remaining ideas fell out do to my cat scaring me. Make specters, and for that matter, moa, kuberow, and kavat teleport to you if they get stuck. I'm not talking about an instant telliport, but with the railjack recall, What if they could soft recal to your possition. Just food for thought.
---Also, give them diffrent interaction on the ship. Durring the railjack reveal, I saw what looked to be someones sentinel. By that logic, can bringing different companions on the ship yeld different benefits, like sentinels can repair damage, or a moa can put out fire, the kavat can, albeit terrible, drive stolen ships. That last one won't happen, it just made me giggle.

I am really excited for those reworks but I can vaguely remeber the announced Nyx rework back when the Wukong rework was announced? But I havent heard anything about that in a while. Is it being skipped or was I just unobservant?

Can we stop messing up rivens that we worked so hard rolling? It's difficult to reason kuva farming if 15 hours of farm, 1 perfect roll, and 1 subsequent riven change that invalidates the investment that only your dedicated players make.

10 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Why? She's fine

Actually, they nerfed valkyrs 4 energy drain. They doubled it, then made it grow over time. Then they patched a bug where efficiency mods double dipped but didn't revert the energy nerfs making her 4 never worthy of use

Any plans on revisiting/reworking extractors and their mechanics? Any plans to allow us to boost Nekroses desecration chance up from 54%?

Yo Guys!! Hello [DE] ....I have a question,or two...idk.So Melee 3.0 is what and when does it's coming tho? You said it will come and then you haven't even mentioned it once.

En 2/10/2019 a las 12:49, LoopStricken dijo:

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures.The lipstick is pixellated as all heck. Speaking of eyes,  any chance of a heterochromia option being added?
Weeby I know, but still.
kqzqchZ.jpg

1b)
A while back, Operator cosmetics (at least this specific one) were 'bugged' and looked more like shades than glasses. Personally I think this made my girl look a lot cooler, and would like to see it return as a customisation option.
VHiVEHg.jpg?1

2)
Now that Umbra has a 'Prime Toggle', could we also allow Umbra and Excalibur Prime to share cosmetics?

661QOQ0.png

3) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.

I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

5) New for Devstream 126, this question:
Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

6) New for Devstream 129, this question:
What if, upon crafting a weapon, we could place a version as an Orbiter decoration? edit: Not just weapons, why not any resource? Placeable ayatan stars, or Plains/Vallis gems? Mods?

I would love to have details like that with the Man in the Wall! You can imagine him/her appearing at random and marking resources or something like that? XD

Also I love the idea of having the option to add weapons as decos in the walls or arms displays, even if that require to build a extra copy of the weapon!

Extra little idea: maybe has been mentioned before but... what about using the Landing Craft as attack figthers for a future game mode like space persuit or ship convoys defense?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:shocked: any news about new war ?

even if its an little teaser, saw earlyer some footage but it made me currious till today how is the work going on that

will there be an date for us to expect the new some sort DLC pack

Are there new plans to make an new Raid map for the clans , and iam not talking about space raids

years have past by and still we are in need for some tactical decision made missions

Iam glad over the years that Ember get her rework, i personaly hope that Ember got there community feature and gets her spot back where she belongs

as for vauban rework , well iam not that excited for that the reason is this because iam already happy with vauban as it is

iam wondering tho what this rework on him will be and what it can do for the future purpose now that some warframe are build in the state of the art design pulling full rooms

I will check on the Dev stream only if its the curriosity is in me and hope for the Ember fans that they are happy with the results as it will come

zanuka... zanuka? oh tenno you killed my creature without even looking at it... or seeing it, or even realizing it was there, because it was too weak to even get to you, while you were babysitting an unarmed tenno agent, that sneezed and blew zanuka away with it.

really now: when will zanuka get a rework? rustbucket cant even capture a brokenlegged table 🤣

its not even funny anymore: zanuka spawns, alad v is in his monolog transmission, like oh tenno, you... *zanuka get smashed at this point allready* what have you done to my beautiful creature? *goes home crying* wasnt zanuka planned and made to be scary, dangerous or something? i only got captured once, because i killed my self by my own will, just to play the level where i should get my gear back. same goes for the g3: i got my self captured just to get the blueprint in the mail from lotus, just to get it, not by getting overpowered or something. lotus sais "oh no, the g3, hurry, get out, its too dangerous!" oh come on lotus...

• Upvote 1

Empyrean:

How many railjack designs are there?

How many mission nodes accessible by railjack?

Are we getting new set of weapons within railjack mission aside from railjack upgrades?

How does the battle bring an impact within and out of the railjack towards each other if its not the actual ship when we are seeing while on an Archwing mode?

... and more like to hear about that distress signal (Squad Link system).

Duviri Paradox:

Are we really getting 'mounts' on Duviri Paradox?

From the trailer, is that a Dax themed 'New War'-frame???

Having young and adult body operator be optional?

Is it safe to assume that Duviri boss is an 'Orokin Leviathan'?

b4308132bff3bc8c2ad019a9ad1400d9.jpg

• Like 2

Ripline for Archwing seems like a pretty neat idea but it just seems more melee centric and doesn't feel like it meshes with the Itzal. Is there any chance that the Itzal can get a new ability and ripline could be applied to a new and more melee centric Archwing?