Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

1. There is an infested ancient that you showed at tennocon,he doesn't seem to be implemented,By that can we think that we will get more infested enemies ?

9iEAugC
2. If railjack has a special "perk" for repairing the ship,there will be a way to repair the ship manually ?

3. there is a guy that is doing nothing but watching a ship getting swallowed by a lake of coolant,will there be something about him ?

4rookpt

4.Will there be an update only about enhancement for A.I ? And for companion ?

1. Riven and kuva mechanics rework. Will it ever happen? if yes, how far down the line is it and what can you share at the moment? 

2. Primed mods. In particular, Primed damage, Primed criticals and Primed elemental mods. Are any new additions planned? How far down the line they are? Because as of now we have an odd assortment on mods which makes no real sense and seems like they were intended to be universal, but at some point in the process they became specialized.

3. Tilesets rework. We know it's in the process, but maybe you can share something more substantial than a few words.

4. Renderer rework and fixes for it. It's been a while since you've said you'll continue tweaking them, but last few patches were devoid of any changes on that part.

5. Corrupted mods buff. Some corrupted mods, like, say, Critical Delay, provide too little for a too much of a tradeoff. They don't have any real place and serve little more than a disappointment, source of endo and/or transmutation victims.

Can we please look at fixing the broken riven system, this isn't just a subjective discussion anymore, we have feedback from 248 players (and growing) that shows how this is impacting the community: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1445369  83% of the votes show that we have a majority who simply aren't happy with the way this system is working right now.

Be great to also consider other avenues for creating missions that can be replayed such as:

Nullifiers are still causing a real problem out there, can we please talk about a tweak to how they impact the effectiveness of certain frames. We get it that not  all frames should be good at doing every mission type, but surely every frame should have a way to take down all 3 factions with a relatively similar level of effort.

Well right now the next big things lore-wise coming, are The New War and the Duviri Paradox. So after watching the Tennocon i couldn't stop thinking about what comes next in the lore of warframe. I suppose those two updates will "keep us busy" until around late 2020. So my question is whether you have a "roadmap" or some idea about what will follow after the duviri paradox....What new threats we will face.....even some very vague ideas/thoughts.

Would you consider introducing to the game an alternative way of farming prime items that doesn't involve relics and void traces along with the relic system? Aiming maybe for veterans or for people who would like an alternative and maybe more challenging way of getting prime items, as I have read many people liked the void tower keys system more. Moreover, would you consider an alternative way for arcanes ,acquired only from eidolon hunts, as well? Maybe some inferior versions of them?

Also, would you consider a game mode or a point of time in missions where enemies become more varied? and by varied i mean enemies "using mods". For example, there could be scorpions with greater "ability range" managing to hook you from a greater distance, another scorpion that has various elemental damage types to her melee, another one having greater health or armour along with elemental damage types to her melee and why not having elemental resistance as well. All those existing at the same time, making the enemies and the game as well more diverse and challenging, cause the current system where the higher the level of the enemy is, he/she is still the same but a lot stronger somehow is a bit silly. I know that some enemies are more unique and something would probably "brake" them, but a new balanced enemy scaling system would be nice.

Is there any update on the new operator hair styles, and are you guys gonna work on fixing the new shader/reflecting technology that rolled out with Saint of Altra? Warframes, accessories and syandanas are looking like wax while some metallic-focused frames (example: Gauss himself) and skins look like over glossed aluminum, pls fix!

Nintendo Switch Questions:

- Could you please add the option to control the game menu's with the motion aiming too ? (It's like using a mouse then) 🙈

- You mentioned it when the game came out that you where thinking about an offline mode for the switch version so that you can play while traveling, is there still a chance to realize that ? It would be awesome ! 😍

- We still can't use wireless/ wired Usb headsets and Usb Controllers with 3,5mm ports for voice chat in Warframe on Switch, could you please investigate this situation ? 🤔

- Are you still working on crossaves ? It would be awesome to play with the Switch on the go and then continue on your Pc at home. 😊

6 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Is vauban going to become iron man with lasers on his power 4 exalted or what??

Go to [DE] Scott twitter, he posted work in progress for Vauban.

His 1 will be rolling balls that seek enemies.

He will be able to juggle balls that can be thrown for explosions.

3 is an explosion on where you aim (orbital strike)

4 is his 3 and 4 fused together.

https://twitter.com/GooseDE

Only thing on my mind really is Altra lore.  It feels like we're coming up a little short on lore from recent frames but none have been heralded as, and I could very well be wrong, a great savoir until now.  Granted that's not the only possible use of the word saint.  He could be a religious/spiritual devout that harnesses the power of Altra, which is still a who/what question.  I now find myself wondering where/who/when is/was Altra and will we see it in game if it/they still exist?

Probably won’t be addressed but I’ll ask anyway. 

1. what’s yalls reactions/response to the “paying to not play” buzz surrounding the booster dilemma. Specifically what’s your thoughts on the economy of Loot and affinity in the current game. 

2. What, if any solution do y’all have for power creep? Being an issue that’s only found when equipment power can’t Be matched by playable content. 

3. In addressing the “new player experience” where are y’all on that and Why is that affecting new content instead of manicuring what’s already in game. I.e. the early star chart and mission systems like invasions, low tier relics, Cetus, syndicate missions and junctions. 

4. Rebecca said in an interview that the ideas is to mature with the players... big picture what does that look like? 

5. Melee 3.0 #soonprime? 

Will there be Corpus or Infested equivalents of the Kuva Lich System? Maybe you could call them Kingpin and Nemesis respectively.

Also since the Prime vault will be open more often, could we have the bounties between the two open worlds split between Vaulted Relics and new Relics? Maybe have Plains bounties give vaulted Relics and Fortuna gives new ones?

Is there any talk internally or consideration toward looking at the disparity between shields and health? Shields have a number of drawbacks that health does not share and this I believe is a contributing factor to the viability of frames in different situations and a strong contributor to the current meta being what it is. The short version is that shields are just not as good as health and this immediately reduces the survivability and versatility of frames that are intended to use it as their main defense. Frames such as Volt or Mag. There are a number of issues that could be addressed:

• There are procs that simply ignore shields (so shield based frames need to find ways to counter or mitigate this usually by using up mod or arcane slots in a way that health or other damage mitigation frames don't) 
  • Health stacking has no cap (or at least a much larger one), overshields has a cap.
  • There are more ways to regain health than similar ways to heal shields (arcanes, focus powers etc etc)
  • Health benefits from armor, shields do not

Somewhat related to the above; the game desperately needs a better loadout UI/system. Operator and Amp arcanes, focus trees; the whole system was designed before those elements existed. Plus with the game now having over 40 Warframes the number of slots we have access to has long been totally insufficient (and too expensive).  

Also please strongly consider a rework of Limbo and Equinox.

Finally is there any chance of getting the ability to toggle prime power visuals. For example Hydroid's tentacles or Oberon's grass (actually I would really love a way to go back to the original Oberon hallowed ground effects, I much preferred the energy to the physical plants)

Q. Would you guys consider making/adding playable Warframe Bongos into the game?

Q. Ballas Dethcube Prime Trailer, when?

Q. Next major update when?

Q. What's the dev's favorite waifu, and why is it wisp? 

Q. Favorite anime/music/artist/pastime/memory/feeling/cereal? 

Q. Full seriousness, not trolling... the most important question... Can we drink with Grendel? WAIT WAIT, i'm serious, just listen.... Like can we take off an enemy head, and drink from their corpse like it's a juicebox...? Ok maybe that's too dark, but it would look cool. Maybe Garuda could cook for Grendel sometime. 

Q. Why does crafting take so long? 

The fact that we have to wait 3 days or 12 hours to get frames or weapons is absurd. We work hard to get these, and then we have a penalty to wait and do nothing for days just until what we actually want is available to us.

(Specifically Frames from relics and weapons) 

Q. Why are we limited to only two voices for our Operators? 

Since doing Second Dream We as players love our Tenno but the lack of more custimization is sad. I think we should have more voices to Express our Operators to the fullest! The better hair styles and textures were amazing but not enough.

Hildryn. Recently since the hotfixes came out Hildryns Aegis Storm has not been lifting enemies, or rather lifting and dropping repeatedly like their doing squats at the gym. 

Titania. 

Titania has always been one of my favorite frames but what really lacks about her is Razowing and SpellBind.

Her Razorwings should be able to be specially modded because, in higher level missions they don't do anything but die right when they come out. Yes they heal when Titania kills but the Razorwings don't live up to what they're meant to be. Killers. 

Also SpellBind is a rather beautiful ability with butterflies but, only letting lifting enemies and not getting status effects on your teammates is dull and a waste time. Maybe have damage reduction as well? And if activated on Titania herself she can give her Razorwings the buff as well? P.s. Her passive is pointless.

I hope you will consider changing/Fix these. 

Thank you.

1. Is there any possibility of updating some of the older Prime weapon models? I.E Paris, Burston.
  2. Would there he any chance of removing the key reqs for the Derelicts? 
  3. Are there any plans to update more tile sets? Personally I think the Corpus Ice Planet/Wrecked Ship could use a tune up.

Now for a big question out of left field:

Does DE have an end of life plan for Warframe?

In the event of Warframe's eventual/unforeseen end, will DE provide us a way to continue enjoying the game or let it face the Void? I believe this is something important DE should look into. Warframe isn't a masterpiece but it's definitely a work of art that deserves to be preserved and enjoyed even if the servers go offline. I don't believe the game is dead or dying but this is something to consider while the game is still alive and well. Hopefully some one notices this post and potentially decides to dedicate some effort into crafting an end of life plan. Losing Warframe to the Void is a preventable tragedy.

Spoiler

#MaketheLotusFarmable

Empyrean: When is it coming

Melee 3.0: When is it coming

Those are the big, obvious questions on almost everybodies mind including my own.  Now for some questions that some may not have thought of.

Sortie rewards update, because right now sortie rewards outside legendary core and riven mods are for the most part garbage in regards to the amount of time it generally takes to do sortie in comparison to other game modes like arbitration, just kuva survival/flood with booster of course, ESO, etc. etc.

Atlas tweaks when to let us really enjoy the new prime.

Riven reroll system overhaul considering if we get our rivens nerfed there is no compensation of any kind but at least if we can lock in 1 stat or something we can have more optimized rivens even if they are nerfed.  Take multishot for example, on higher dispo weapons multishot is quite nice to have.  On .5 disposition weapons?  It's usually garbage to have in comparison to the other available stats since you aren't getting the 110 you want for rifle primaries to combine with split chamber for a clean 200%, 120% on pistols to get to 300% with diffusion and torrent, really the only one that can still do well is 2 positive 1 negative shotguns can still get close to 80% to combine with hell's chamber for a clean 200% MS value.  

Next leaderboard event when, I do know we had the disruption event and that was the first event in years since ambulas reborn but when is the next one.  Could be an event having to do with a phorid or sergeant rework.  

What is it like when vauban has to go in the suit.

Archived