Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

One thing I must ask is that you say something about Prime Access or more specifically, Primed Accessories. There has been a lot of talk about the booster part of them so I won't touch into that but not too much regarding the prime accessories themselves. It seems that the value of the Prime Accessories pack is always fluctuating (sometimes the accessories are good, there is 3, or maybe they seem basic or small) and something needs to be done about it because the accessories packs shouldn't be lackluster and basic (I'm looking at you Atlas Prime accessories). One way to solve this is maybe bring channeling VFX back? The more recent prime armors and Syandanas (though only one ever had channeling) don't have any channeling and as unimportant as it may seem, channeling VFX really spices things up. Or maybe there could just be at the minimum 3 accessories in every prime accessory pack? And yes that includes packs with an armor and Syandana because it wouldn't hurt to have another smaller accessory at least. Right? Not like the accessories have any actual value to them (since the value comes from the boosters) so I don't see why tossing in more in general would hurt. 

You'd think that more effort would be put into the very thing Warframe makes most of its money from right? I know you DE, and I know that you can do quite a bit better.

Oh and also, here is a list of some ideas for primed accessories maybe you could take into account: More primed landing craft skins, Prime armor with moving parts (think Quaro armor) rather than energy VFX, prime emblems (there is already one that was in the Chinese founders - Guavan Prime), Primed ship decorations (not ayatans but more abstract and modern looking), a primed interior skin for our orbiters (it'd be hard to make but really cool), more Syandanas with channeling VFX, more primed alt helmets, that primed amp that was shown (assuming it's a skin), etc.

Thanks for reading this post DE. Can't wait for the stream!

Hey, so I'm a Nintendo Switch user, and I watched both the last Devstream and the most recent Prime Time on Twitch; the whole thing. However, I did not receive any of the stream rewards for watching for 30 minutes. The Ayatan Statue from the Devstream? Didn't show up. The 200 Ducats from Prime Time? Nothing came. I've checked, double checked, triple checked my account. It's all connected to Twitch. I don't know why this isn't working. If anyone can help me figure out why it's not working, that would be greatly appreciated!

Excited for the DevStream! Only a few questions this time around...

1) A while back, it was mentioned that two new Kavat breeds were in the works. Can we have a status update on those?

2) Can we expect to see any additional animals added to track and tranq for the Plains? 

3) With the upcoming release of Empyrean, are there any plans to do a balance pass of existing Archwings, Archguns and Archmelees?

4) It was mentioned at Tennocon that Mag was going to be given the ability to catch projectiles from enemies. Are there plans to do similar passes over the other two starters, or potentially just a balance look over the starter lineup in general?

That's all this time. Looking forward to a great stream!

13 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

wait to 03:00 AM just to find that twitch drop is like 100 ducats (useless)? no,ty. Hate this stuff “come and check” - its hard to tell? not everyone living in ur timezone, its hard to stay for S#&$ rewards, its only fair to stay for a good rewards. And anyway i will rewatch stream record ext dsy =/

A few questions I had...

1) Are there any plans to rotate missing Index maps? A lot of people I've run the index with are sad that the other maps no longer show up, myself included.

2) Archwings - Are there any more general plans you can share with us regarding changes to their functionality? Things like ways to make them easier to control, any new tactical maneuvering options, whether this new universal blink will work differently, etc. Also, will any updates to Archwing arrive during or prior to the Empyrean update?

3) Is there any chance for an increased frequency of tactical alerts? They don't all have to be crazy, and don't need to always provide top level rewards, but I've really missed the dynamic feeling the game had with alerts, and wondered if that might be a way to restore a bit of that without over-saturating the to-do list.

4) Thermia fractures were a fun and dynamic reoccurring event, but those fractures (like Ghoul purges) really need a reason to encourage players to continue sealing them (higher than normal credits, special resources, forma, etc.) after the introductory rewards, because after the initial run of them I've never had a good reason to return to them. Any chance something could be added for them?

And most importantly...

5) Can we get Combat Laser Roombas or some other sort of mobile defense unit for our Railjack interiors? It was mentioned before that enemies may infiltrate our railjacks on occasion, so I wanted to be prepared.

Super excited for empyrean. everyone in our alliance knows i am sitting on the dge of my seat for this update. I want it to be as good as you have presented. 

Q1) The Orokin Lab is empty. i mean empty empty. it has only 4 dragon keys. can we expect to see additional research able items in the empyrean update? Many clans are begining to delete this room to make room for the Drydock as many are calling it irrelevent to the progression of the game or clan dojo. will functionality be brought back to the oracle room?

Q2) future plans for syndicate weapons? any?

Q3) squad link was mentioned to span across clan and alliance. Will there be any competitions of clan verse clan requiring activity from the alliance to cooperate in? Will Solar Rails come out of Armistice with the launch of Empyrean or Railjack? 

Q4) Will there be clan/dojo related rewards for alliance and clans that complete challenges in Rail Jack?

Q5) Will there be a room capacity increase with the Drydock so clan maxed out on room count can fit the new room in thier dojo.

Q6) Will we get infested kavat anytime soon? Stasis changes any news?

Q7) Will there be any "primed Modular weapons" as part of the relic system in the forseeable future?

Q8) Can we expect to see new markets introduced to the relays speacific to the relays as syndicates have been designated to the orbiter. it has removed significance of relay visits. arbitrations was a great start, but thats been for end game players only.

Q9) it was mentioned that there would be a grind less option for end game players that have 1 item left to gain from the 1% drop. disruption i felt was a great start, but i felt it took a step in the wrong direction making demolyst 100% immuned to farming warframes, like nekros, khora, hydroid.  the rotations c's can come up more often, but making making that end game grind content 1%, 0.5% with a giant list of 15% dc items sorta defeats the purpose of making the game less grindy feel.

Q10) i have spoken to a many new players and the sweet feeling stuff the players have all agreed comes from the quest line. yes there are players that play the game to just slicy, dicy kill, but the thing that kept players from progression beyond, mars, jupiter and some stopping at uranus was the lack of story mode like content at the begining of the game. it was after starting the second dream quest was when players have expressed getting "sucked into the game" will we see a general rework of the earlier quest to contain more cinematics like we get from the second dream?

Q11) Will Director Dave be making more new cinematics for future warframe content? perhaps early beggining quest lines?

Sorry if someone else had asked these in the past.

-Will we see a more regular development time table for more story?

-More weapons in the grineer/infested arsenal we can make? Corpus has so many in comparison.

-in lua of space fighting, archwing will be used more possibly, so maybe remake current archwing mission to ease those that have a tougher time with it and transition it, somehow, to the big update that might be coming out at the end of this year. Like, I dont know, maybe a new archwing mission, "Hijack the Railjack," intro and permanent mission as an addition.

-Along with the thought of more regular development for story, I really want to see more experimenting from you guys like what you guys did with the Harrow quest. Something more like that and/or mix it up. Maybe adapt the original idea that came before Warframe, that sci-fi horror metalgear entity. Show us that creativity you guys can do. There isn't many games I play or look forward to anymore for many years, the game industry has been a cold barren wasteland of things not worth my money or time even if games were to be given to me for free. Please, explore more in the "more."

-Something more for vets in the end-game section?

With Atlas currently in the spotlight with his brand new Prime, can the Offensive performance of Tectonics and Rumblers be revisited? Tectonics Health can be increased by enemy fire briefly after creation, but the Boulder damage is currently static. Landslide receives the benefits of Melee mods to become powerful fists, and typically end up outperforming the damage of Rumbler's giant stone golems that are stuck only seeing Power Strength to hit harder. Atlas's 2 and 4 could really use buffs to stand up to the offensive potential of his 1.

I'm so excited for Blink to be coming baseline to every Archwing! I absolutely agree with the idea that something that is necessary to play the game optimally shouldn't restrict player choice.

Will the same logic be applied to Serration, Zenurik energy regen, and Corrosive Projection? 

Me and my friend both experienced a glitch in Disruption missions where the HUD displaying mission information would freeze and we would stop getting rotation rewards, it seems to freeze after 4 conduits are completed and blocks any sort of pop-ups or rewards (rotation rewards, extraction timer, etc). Is there anything in the works hotfix-wise for this?

Can we get these following features added into our Clan Dojos some time?:
Aquarium room: Able to place our fish in a large tank that we've caught just like how we can in our personal Quarters. Could even have custom aquarium themes or themed plantlife in the tanks.

Conservation Zoo / Conservation room: We have 1-3 rooms inside this room that lets us place animals we've captured into them- we could purchase an animal with collected tags, increasing in cost with a clan rank and some resources to put one animal in. It would work like the little Vallis observation room with the two Verminks playing together.

Somachord music playing in Rooms: Being able to add ambience to rooms for extra theming would be absolutely amazing! Going to your room's door panel and accessing songs to play in the room either youve unlocked or are funded in the dojo. Imagine having March of the Moa playing ina  corpus gallion themed room?!

NPC Props in Dojo Rooms: Having npc's standing or maybe even walking around your dojo to give it more life and a bit of roleplay feeling to your rooms! Grineer relaxing in a barracks, Corpus working on computers and panels, Relay npc's chatting with eachother or wandering around and Vallis / Cetus npc's setting shops in your little themed rooms. Adds alot of life and story telling to the Dojos as well!!

Orokin Lab - Solar rails and Regimens: With Empyrian, could we possibly have Solar rails and rail wars added back to dark sectors? These wre fun for active clans and would be perfect to add back in or maybe rework and add back in before Empyrian comes out.

I really hope you read my message guys ❤️
Feel free to upvote if you wanna help get these features some attention everyone

~Esper sparks, leader of the 2 year old Netoku Embasy Clan

9 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

Go to [DE] Scott twitter, he posted work in progress for Vauban.

His 1 will be rolling balls that seek enemies.

He will be able to juggle balls that can be thrown for explosions.

3 is an explosion on where you aim (orbital strike)

4 is his 3 and 4 fused together.

https://twitter.com/GooseDE

its better that we have power 3 to bee power 2 and power 4 to bee power 3 and so that we have empty space on power 4 for something new like exalted weapon.... 🙄 but look like they dont look in more creative direction to go this far....after power 2 that we have no 1 is using so i think this is best solution for a change that i give example for....

Just one lore related question. While I do love every single scrap of lore in this game and collect it and throughly analyze it (which includes in-game lore, comics lore, trailer lore etc.)

Spoiler

In warframe fragments 002: Rell, we can se interraction between zariman survivors who would later become known as Tenno. However, the game doesn't adress this relationship between operators too much. I mean, from lore's point of perspective, it makes only sense that one operator was in second dream and awakened all the others, another one was in war within and another was in sacrifice. The player is left to imagine if either their operator took part in something or was it someone else and that's fine. It makes sense that each operator commands a ship which comes with Ordis, maybe he spreads himself through all orbiters etc.

So far in current lorewise situation it seems each Tenno randomly flies their orbiter and does missions on a whim and without direction. Without lotus present to give directions and send two or three Tenno to cooperate, how do they met up, how do they form teams? Wouldn't the Tenno met up and form some sort of council?

Now my question:

Spoiler

Q: Will we ever see, as two or more operators met and talk in game, them being NPC operator or operators, to get rid of the feeling the Tenno don't talk with each other much and everyone just randomly flies their orbiter and does missions?

Archived