Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The more I look at Gauss...

On 2019-10-02 at 11:52 PM, TheRealShade said:

Dunno dude, I like his looks. What I want now is a deluxe skin that goes for a more biological look instead of the mechanical one, I want the contrast.

A more biological Gauss design is an interesting idea, but I am having a tough time picturing what it could be. Gauss is pretty much a race car in warframe form.

On 2019-10-02 at 2:17 PM, o0Despair0o said:

That hook for a mustache is all the reason I need to hate the whole Frame.

I think that's his best attribute.

Purely because in my head, whomever at DE thought of the concept of Gauss, that person was munching on Pringles one day and key in the phrase "once you pop, you can't stop." Then goes "how about we make a speed based frame that relies on kinetic energy?" Hence, Gauss was born.

iRyracu.png

The evidence is there, people... Fight me!

HTMGVkG.jpg

😝

Edited by (PS4)R3N36AD3

It's his legs that make me scratch my head, 

Fast creatures should not be flat footed. 

And Gauss takes flat footed to a whole different meaning. 

Some sort of hook like appendages to increase grip would make More sense. 

His body though is intended for energy dispersal more and less on frictionless or streamlined movement, otherwise he would be having the appearance of a bullet or an F1 car. 

Also a missed opportunity for a frame that could do the Naruto run ticks me off. 

The only thing that bothers me are his opened up rear-thighs. They clearly clash on each other if he happens to keep his legs straight, how can he go that fast without destroying himself?

Btw, that's really a minor thing, I even like his default helmet while everyone else seem to like his alt one better, for some reason. 

6 hours ago, (NSW)ToadBlue said:

A more biological Gauss design is an interesting idea, but I am having a tough time picturing what it could be. Gauss is pretty much a race car in warframe form.

Jordas Golem with legs.

I mean, use his engines for the legs and you got yourself an organic/corpus hybrid gauss.