Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can´t invite anyone and no one cant invite me

Kryvas

ok i was farming lotta relics on atlas prime and now after a small break i thought that i would open them so i went into squad chat and found people on that relic problem was they couldnt invite me and then i even tried to invite them and it said couldnt delivery invite so i dunno how to solve this but i restarted my pc internet and logged out of everything still not working tho i tried to invite lot of people from the clan and still same issue and they even tried to invite me and it dindt work so i ended up going to sleep and it still isnt working now btw this never happend to me i was playing warframe last 3 months straight without no problem so..... i ended up writing here PLS save my atlas prime before he drops price XD

Edited by Kryvas

have your friend join a friends only mission and then use the /join <insert friends name> command to join his sesion.
when trying to join a random for e.g. tradeing have that player join a sesion with atleast one open spot to be able to use the /join command or just add that person as a friend real quick and then do the friends only lobby methode. 

i hope this helps some of you guys out

Don't you have "Please ensure that your firewall permits UPD ports 4950 & 4955" error poppin' out each time you enter the game?

I had joining/inviting issues, but in my case it was connected directly to this error. Allowing these ports above in my built-in router firewall fixed everything.