The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Conservation

(XBOX)Peqoudaboni

Question

Just a moment ago I was trying to help my friend get some Fortuna standing by doing conservation, but he would only sometimes get the standing from the creature I captured.

Are there requirements for my squad-mates to get the standing and tags? I've heard some people say you have to be close, but my friend was only a few meters away. Any info would be much appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

Best way to do it is whoever is hosting pick up the target first.

I'll try this and hopefully it doesn't take the capture away from me instead. I just wasn't sure if there's some weird mechanic behind it.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

Standing gained from doing conservation hunts also counts towards your daily cap. So check and make sure your friend hasn't already hit their daily cap (which is based on faction rank and mastery rank iirc)

Nah he didn't hit his daily cap, it just didn't give him anything from the capture despite him standing nearby with his tranq out.

I just make the person im with be the one who picks up the corpses after I do the shooting.   But yeah affinity range seems like the better answer lol.  

But seriously how can you do conservations right now.  Nearly every animal is busted or glitchy.   About the only thing that never fails me is Virmink lol.  EVERYTHING else.....