Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive bug / falling trough terrain

grumann95

I found a pretty much game breaking bug since the new hotfix wich occured yesterday , as i summon the K-Drive i start falling trough the terrain /unstuck sometimes does not even help me
Wich leads to another problem , i could easily farm the Ventkids reputaion because i fall continously

I experienced the same thing... Not so great. This happened 3 times while trying to use my K-drive during a mission. I accumulated ~500k meters traveled in Eidolon, a 500m slide, and a K-drive combo of 500 in the process.

I eventually did manage to get using a combination of sliding/melee attacking/operator mode (vazarin), and then I'd eventually clip back onto the ground (only while NOT on the K-drive, but could have been chance). 

2019-10-02.png

• 1 month later...

Today again, used KDrive on the Plains. I dropped through the ground around 5k below the others. I couldn't get back up and the rest of the team had to finish the mission without my help. 

it happens more often. (current Version 26.1.3) I think it started with 26

pcwd.png

I used KDrive, and it started all this bugfest. Didn't get extracted properly, then expelled out the mission extraction (due to "connection" stuff) after around 5-10minutes. And when I check "Last Mission Results", I see stats of a mission I did in night time, and the bugged mission was in day time.

EDIT: Removed the part when I said the mission got voided, since I still received the rewards, despite not being able to see the corresponding results page.

Edited by Guest
New info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this happen to me 3 missions in a row at the plains.
I had to abort all of them because I kept endlessly falling and respawning mid air.

I'm avoiding K-drives in the plains now because I don't want to lose any more progress..

Edited by Dubroson