(XB1)The Neko Otaku

The other half of the broken war

Can we ever get to use it? The remain part if the war if you take the part of that consists of the broken war and leave whats left it could make for a great 2 handed nikana. It be be great to see another melee in the category besides just the tatsu. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

It be be great to see another melee in the category besides just the tatsu. 

I'm pretty sure the Paracisis was supposed to be one, but I'm guessing they didn't have the grip-type ready to implement when it released, so it ended up a heavy sword instead.  I can't see them just changing it's grip-type now, but I wish they'd at least make it able to take heavy blade or 2-handed Nikana stances like the dark split sword does with heavy blade and dual sword.

As for the other half of War, personally I think it would make a rather awkward-looking weapon, with one of it'd blades missing, the other one would look like it just flares out for no reason and would look rather impractical even by Warframe standards.

Edited by xXRampantXx

Well, the Tatsu already feels like that, it is Sentient in design already considiering it is also the Sentient Warframe Revenants signature weapon aswell.

Overall the Broken War in desing not leaves much left with its other half i guess. Maybe a dagger at best.