Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas arch-gun equip is fast

MPonder

Strong as the mountain, Atlas is immune to knockdown effects while in contact with the ground. 

• Atlas remains susceptible to knockdown while in the air. 
  • Certain attacks like Fire Blast can push back Atlas, regardless of knockdown.
  • This immunity applies to obstacles and traps capable of knockdown, such as Corpus Laser Barriers.

Atlas can also fire powerful Arch-guns such as ArchLaunchGrenade Corvas, ArchRailgun Velocitus and Larkspur Larkspur without their recoil forces causing him to stop moving, even in the air.

I know it is about his passive, just putting a not so usefull info here. But you need also a holstering mod, which I was using vigorous swap, because it is a good mod, all you need to do is tap F key 2 times fast and it is a 165 bonus damage for your weapon.

Think you can equip/unequip the arch-gun like 3 times while other frames just one.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

As well as Zephyr too. She ignores the stagger animations as well.

That sound more like a bug since Zephyr doesn't really have anything to counter stagger, other than mods of course

9 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Might be something related coding wise to her passive.

Her passive only makes her lighter, that would make her less resistance to staggers, not more, regardless this definitely sounds like a bug

1 minute ago, Hyro1 said:

Her passive only makes her lighter, that would make her less resistance to staggers, not more, regardless this definitely sounds like a bug

Never know how things are going to tie together in the code. Either way it's been consistent since the Arch Gun Deployer was added, so if it was going to be fixed I imagine it would have been by now.