Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Relics and Their drop rates.

Indoril_Elfingrad

You mean you had 6 chances of getting a drop with a 14.29% dropchance and didn't get it? You had a 60% chance to get at least one, just so you know. Your luck was below average, but only slightly, so yes, it is supposed to be "this rare".  Ok, I read the droptables wrong, the chance is pretty low

Edited by K4RN4

On the whole I feel that farming any AXI relic is a PITA. 17-18 minutes on XINI for 2 axi relics is hardly a good return on investment of time and to the best of my knowledge there is nowhere better. And what makes it worse is I personally detest interception.

OK I know theres a few new places been added recently but a 22.5% drop chance from mars disruption round C is still rubbish. Dont expect more than an AXI every 9 runs and if you are looking for a specific single relic you could be 50+ runs.

Why AXI are so elusive is beyond me. Put them behind a hard mission yes, ive no problem there. But the ridiculous time sink needed to get any axi relics is just unbalanced when compared to the hundreds (if not thousands) of other relics I just stumble over in every day play

Edited by beercritch
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

Looking at this, OP probably has much better chances running excavations on Despina, Neptune instead of Xini. Excavations tend to be far faster, especially if you have a Limbo in the squad so you can split up.

Edited by Pizzarugi

5 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Looking at this, OP probably has much better chances running excavations on Despina, Neptune instead of Xini. Excavations tend to be far faster, especially if you have a Limbo in the squad so you can split up.

Disruption is also a solid choice as it's quick and easy to get C repeatedly.

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

Looking at this, OP probably has much better chances running excavations as Despina, Neptune instead of Xini. Excavations tend to be far faster, especially if you have a Limbo in the squad so you can split up.

Xini gives 2 guaranteed drops of axi relics in 17-18 minutes compared to a 77% chance of getting on every 4 rounds. 

Hmm..... you would need a good team, but you might be on to something with excavation. It might just have the edge. Purely on a time basis you would need to do 16 excavators in less than 20 mins which I think is a stretch, but as a change of pace from interception its perhaps worth the effort.

11 minutes ago, beercritch said:

Xini gives 2 guaranteed drops of axi relics in 17-18 minutes compared to a 77% chance of getting on every 4 rounds.

That's true, Xini has 100% axi relics in both rotations B and C. However, OP is looking for axi A6 which only drops in C. You might get more axis out of Xini compared to Despina, but half of them are guaranteed not to be the one he's looking for.

Since each excavator runs for 100 seconds each (assuming no downtime and all remain powered), that would take 6 minutes and 40 seconds to go from rotations A to C if you go one at a time which should be significantly faster if the team splits up to do two at once. You should easily get 16 or 20 within 20 minutes if you complete multiple excavators at a time. I don't recommend this without Frost or Limbo.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Hierachon pluto for A6. lots of relics, lots of cryotic. fairly good chances at A6. got 2 in one match and 1 just now in 32 excavators. also get omega isotopes right now so you never have to farm them ever again. also a tip for that place, khora makes the excavators invulnerable. get duration to around 35, and leave it with that much time left. never had one die on me. make your cat purr at it before you leave to heal the thing just in case, but mine never took damage the whole time.

Edited by Talinthis

16 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Hierachon pluto for A6. lots of relics, lots of cryotic. fairly good chances at A6. got 2 in one match and 1 just now in 32 excavators. also get omega isotopes right now so you never have to farm them ever again. also a tip for that place, khora makes the excavators invulnerable. get duration to around 35, and leave it with that much time left. never had one die on me. make your cat purr at it before you leave to heal the thing just in case, but mine never took damage the whole time.

That's a far better choice than my suggestion of running excavation on Despina. Despite the higher level, the enemies here are infested and are a lot easier to deal with.

48 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Cholistan Europa has the same chances and lower starting level than Despina

Edited by K4RN4
Text color

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Pizzarugi:

That's true, Xini has 100% axi relics in both rotations B and C. However, OP is looking for axi A6 which only drops in C. You might get more axis out of Xini compared to Despina, but half of them are guaranteed not to be the one he's looking for.

This has to be a bug.

Hieracon really does fix any and all axi deficiencies.

Switching from Xini, it was an eye opener.

With a good team, rot C is reached about every 4 minutes and the specific relic drop % is with only 3% difference.

Simply put, in the time you get 2 Axis from Xini, you can get 4 from Hieracon.

Had to take a quick look on the wiki for a reminder. Interception takes 3 minutes to complete a round if you capture all towers, totaling 12 minutes to get rotation C. That's just under twice the amount of time it takes to complete 4 excavators if you keep them powered, but complete one at a time, which is 6 minutes and 40 seconds. It takes less if you run multiple at once.

Being generous, you should get the same amount of axi relics running excavation missions for 2 C rotations in Cholistan or Hieracon in the same amount of time or less as you would if you did one full rotation in Xini. With a good team, you should get twice as much from running excavation missions than you could in interception. Unfortunately, no matter how good a team you've got, you can't make interception go any faster, but instead be more effective at making sure it can't go slower.