Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the benefits of having a trading post in your clan dojo?

ProtoManic

Question

12 answers to this question

7 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

On a related note: how do you instigate  a trade if someone drags you to Maroos instead of a dojo? Last time that happened we just stood there because  neither of us knew how. I ended up leaving and reinviting to my dojo.

You need to open your gear menu and press the button to start a shop. Then other player can interact with you. 

23 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

For the record, any Clan that has more than 0 trade tax is a bad Clan 😛

Sad. Very sad. Not those clans but people like you.

It sounds to me that for people like you a clan is just something to get things from not something to contribute to.

Gimme...gimme...gimme... but if the clan needs help with researching do you chip in or just wait until the new item is available?

Have you ever donated resources, decorations, creds, plat to the clan you belong to or do you expect it all to just be there?

*smh*

Sad.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

Sad. Very sad. Not those clans but people like you.

It sounds to me that for people like you a clan is just something to get things from not something to contribute to.

Gimme...gimme...gimme... but if the clan needs help with researching do you chip in or just wait until the new item is available?

Have you ever donated resources, decorations, creds, plat to the clan you belong to or do you expect it all to just be there?

*smh*

Sad.

... what the actual F, dood.

Of course I contribute resources / my time (urgh dat Condroc Pigment farm / certain Events), it's quite frankly massively insulting for you to even question that.

This was about other players, who don't belong to that Clan, being made to pay, which IMO is an unnecessary and just :poop: thing to do. That's all.

• Like 1