Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laomedeia Disruption for credits feedback

k05h

I ran 4 times Laomedeia since the recent patch. I had to run solo 3 times because nobody plays it. I have a few issues with this node:

1. Double credit bonus as first mission of the day does not work with it. Credit booster do work but do not show in the rewards. I always write my numbers downs ;)
  2. Some of the tiles are not suited for all Demolishers. The Burso Demolisher tends to get stuck. Either remove the Bursa demo unit or exclude the tiles where it can get stuck.
  3. Veterans point of view: Having Universal medalions is an insult for the time invested. I know it is only 5% but I managed to get 2 in a row. And that makes almost 20 minutes farming for 60'000 credits not worth it.
  4. Newer players do have a hard time because there are A LOT of denial of ability enemies. Comba, Scrambus and Nullifier are there from the start. At round 3 they are everywhere. Tight spaces pretty much stop newer players from doing anything with their abilities. Add the constant bombardment and I was reviving most of the time. 
  5. Too many denial of ability units in general. While I enjoy playing gun platforms in places like this I wonder why you even gave abilities to warframes in the first place. 

To sum it up. I like the change of pace for getting credits but as a vet will not use it because the chance to have that pitiful universal medallion with 1000 standing sours it. I would also not recommend the place for newer players because it gets tough very fast and is only enjoyable with frames that do not rely on energy too much like Inaros, Hildryn or Nidus. 

I still wonder who is supposed to play this mission? Hieracon is better suited for new players and the Index better for advanced players and vets. 

YSqaI6w.jpg

This is still a thing after almost 20 minutes.

sjpDUxC.jpg

His favorite place to get stuck.

Edited by k05h

For that few credits I wouldnt waste my time there...   Honestly I dont remember if I have tried out that Disruption yet.  I have been running lua alot trying to get Lua Lens and failing....  now im doing mars for relics.... 

Profit-Taker takes 8-15 minutes depending for 125k credits....

Uni Medallions should drop off enemies and not be a rotation reward.  2% like toroids. (affected by everything applicable)

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN