Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very unpleasant bug with melee weapon racks

LordTuum

I found a very unpleasant bug with melee weapon racks, or rather with their combos through a pause (for example, Е Е Е pause Е Е Е as in a Cutting Hurricane, for example, in heavy blades).
The bug is that this pause has almost disappeared. Those. previously pressed 2 times E wait a second and a half (if a slow weapon can be two) and hit and the combo was conveniently used. My Graeme Prime has speed mods like Berserk, a fault mode with 61% attack speed plus a + 40% hoax. Bottom line - this pause between beats just disappeared. When I press 2 times E instead of so that I can make a short pause and continue to beat, the warframe becomes in the default position, it seems to go astray and the combo cannot be continued. Such a bug was noticed everywhere on the combo with pauses, but there is a fault mode on Graham Prime so it was most noticeable on it because it became impossible to use it. If you just beat E without a pause, he just hits LMB. There, the pause starts as if for a split second and the inode combo can slip through. But this is just awful. I hope this is really a bug and will be corrected soon, if I need to record it on a video I will try to write it down (I can demonstrate this using the example of Nikans, Tatsu and Graham.

upd: This bug is just playing on Nezha comes out.

Edited by LordTuum