Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why wasn't the gauss tweaks shipped with atlas on consoles

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

If I had to guess its because the loot change isn't really a change, but a revert. Gauss's changes would be something new in comparison, which could mess up something within the game in the console manufacturer's eyes. In other words, they might have to approve pretty much all changes that affect gameplay.

Or so it is my educated guess, but don't quote me on it. I could be dead wrong.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

It's to give players a chance to get Gauss and play his "old" version before the new hits. We need players that can say, "I remember when Gauss was first around and you had to work to get his kit to do something."

I just got mine and made him into GodSpeed. Gotta have some fun with him before he gets updated

I play on pc too I got pretty used to keeping all his stuff running with the old version after the update I you just don't have to work as hard once the update goes in.  I still do all the work with him he is a speedster frame he works best if he is everywhere at the same time basically zip kill zip kill zip kill etc you have to watch your radar more than the normal screen just to plan your zips.  Really my play style in warframe fits him fairly well I never stop moving no matter what i play.

As to the orginal post they have to pick a cut off build to submit to cert and it just so happened the gause changes were after the cutoff date.

they have to pack some changes early for consoles, byt the time the build was finalized and aprooved, they could have made additional changes, pc is the platform that will be up to date as well as a testing ground befor anything ship to consoles since the process take longer there.

• 5 weeks later...

DE never comments. Not that they care but I quit! Like I paid for gauss too! So why the hell am I still waiting for his fix a month ago pc got it. Now the have old blood. We still get no love. I know they don’t care if I quit but I do. I’ve invested THOUSANDS of dollars and hours into a game that doesn’t respect my business because I don’t use a mouse and a keyboard. To hell with this game