Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube Vapourise stops firing even when there are valid targets

DoomFruit

While trying to test out the effect of weapon mods on Dethcube's vapourise (neither swift deth nor assault mode are equipped, to avoid triggering another reported bug) in the simulacrum, I notice that if a target that it's previously hit is still around, then it won't shoot again. I can't tell exactly what the criteria for this are. My test is to spawn 3 corrupted heavy gunners (with AI turned off) and run towards them. Sometimes it'll shoot one gunner and then shoot another if I move around a bit (and it'll never shoot the third), but other times it will only shoot once - this is regardless of whether the beam hit more than one target.

EDIT: this seems to be affecting not just vapourise, but assault mode as well. Removing vapourise, adding assault mode and spawning another gunner in to test the weapons causes this strange problem (mentioned in the other topic?) that dethcube simply stops firing. It lobbed one bullet out, then quickly stopped. Killing the pre-lasered enemies did not let it fire on the new one, but killing everything and then spawning another one allowed it to open fire as normal.

Edited by DoomFruit