Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY is 60 the max level in nightwave?

kurtasch

Up to now, I thought, the nightwave level had no limit. But then it hit me, that after reaching 30 + 30 extra there is no more progress.

I mean its only a few nora credits you offering for the extra mile we go and play more than "you asked us" to do. Why make a limit in the first place?

I hope you can remove that limit before the season ends and give me and my fellow grinders the (small) extra reward, that I think we earned.

Cheers

• Like 2

join the club. 

9 minutes ago, k05h said:

Holy moly ... hitting lvl 60 in nightwave cant be healthy

With the embassies, its pretty easy to do. That's an extra 3k rep a day plus the new weapon to trade for other items. Just need to pick mission that are fast. assassination mission only take 1-2 min a run. So ~4 min and you have a key for 1.5k rep

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

You just need to do all weeklies and farm the new infested weapon (with some bad luck) to hit 60.

It isn't anything like Season 1 where you had to farm 1 billion moltov men to hit the max.

Well... lucky me for stockpiling all those keys for the Assassination.

Shame I broke the reward level UI when I decided to spend all 45 keys at once on the Assassination without checking the Nightwave screen.

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

reaching a stupid high number

Kind of the point of Prestige. The number it's self is a bragging point. My issue is I hate having the damn pop-ups for task but I have 0 reason to do them when there is no reward. Yeah I could mark 5 items on the ground but why? The other half just happens from playing.

Considering how strong the fomo magically manages to be for some people I wonder just how strong it would be when each missed daily would be a loss of creds.

Plus the cap is good for those who lack self control.

Edited by trst

56 here while only avoiding the Conservation, Void Challenge and The Index ones. I have finish the previous season at 41 not bothering for whatever I did not want to do.

I either rush the mission on Sunday at the reset if they are fast and easy or spread them during the week.

I buy Silver and Gold Potatoes plus some Nitain.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

For wolf beacons to terrorize new players on earth

Honestly, some one did this to a squad I was in and it was kinda fun and funny. 

I appreciate the new mechanic, though , where each team member picks one of the three acolytes(?) and keeps killing them so they can’t revive.

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

join the club. 

With the embassies, its pretty easy to do. That's an extra 3k rep a day plus the new weapon to trade for other items. Just need to pick mission that are fast. assassination mission only take 1-2 min a run. So ~4 min and you have a key for 1.5k rep

Embassies? New weapon? 

I literally only came back a couple of days ago.