Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second proposed Valkyr rework (Please kill Ripline, make Warcry her core ability)

Jarriaga

Background

I am a melee-focused player and often only carry a primary/secondary weapon modded for utility with little damage output while my melee weapon does the job.

I used to be a Valkyr main, and up until recently, she was by far my most used frame in game usage stats. Valkyr fell from grace as melee weapons became more powerful on their own, making her role less clear and less distinct because other frames could do what she did, plus more. For reference, she has been replaced with both Khora and Wukong as my go-to melee frames because of how well-rounded their kits are and their ability to fulfill multiple roles, and because their abilities scale and play well with one another. Additionally, some of her abilities feel dated when considering current game mechanics that overshadow what she offers by such a wide margin that she can not even compete (Details in Observations).

It's been a year and a half since I last proposed changes to Valkyr. Back then, my perspective of the game was quite different, and I overshoot my proposal without giving it enough thought to how abilities should play with one another (Synergy) while at the same time proposing such drastic changes that she felt unrecognizable to other players. As a result, my rework proposal thread crashed and burned with little support.

I want to give it another shot now that I have more experience and after witnessing how a well-rounded kit revision can make you love even Wukong.

Observations

The current meta favors DPS map nukers followed by well-rounded, dynamic kits that feature ability synergy can and sustain themselves while fulfilling multiple roles even if they don't have nuke abilities, like Nezha, Khora, and Wukong.

Valkyr is a one trick pony supported entirely by Eternal War and maybe Prolonged Paralysis, and chasing Eternal War/Hysteria (And even Prolonged Paralysis) duration with Narrow Minded greatly hurts both paralysis and Ripline in range. This is further amplified by her abilities having no synergy in order to compensate what is lost by min-maxing. Furthermore, Ripline in particular shows that it was designed before Operators were a thing. Operator dash (An ability that is always with you) offers the following advantages over Ripline that make it utterly dated and obsolete:

- Operator dash is free. Ripline costs energy.

- Operator dash traversal speed is faster than Ripline even when considering the time it takes to pop out your operator.

- Operator Dash covers more ground (Naramon-maxed) and does not require tethering the ability to a wall or a ceiling, so it can be used in open maps.

- Operator Dash does not get nerfed in travel range/speed when maximizing Valkyr's current best builds that use Narrow Minded, which widens the gap even more.

- Operator Dash can even replenish energy (Zenurik) and/or lock enemies in place (Magus Lockdown), offering even more utility.

What traversal advantages are offered by Ripline in order to compete with this free ability? What do you gain by using Ripline to offsets all the above?  It feels redundant and dated.

And yes, some people don't have a maxed-out Operator that can use Naramon's Dash unbound + Zenurik's extra void energy unbound and could use Ripline with Valkyr, but that's like saying Valkyr should also have 4000 base armor and 200% base power strength because not everyone has a maxed-out Umbral Fiber and Umbral Intensify under the same token. The player's progress state should not dictate the existence of outdated ability designs because that player can eventually max-out the Void schools while Ripline would remain the same.

What about combat use? Pablo himself said on a stream that single-target abilities are no longer favored in the game unless they deal a lot of damage, because, why target 1 enemy when I can target 5? Hence why Wukong's Iron Jab was replaced with his Celestial Twin. Following this reasoning (And in consideration of Operator Void Dash traversal advantages), Ripline feels like has no place in late 2019 Warframe.

Proposed changes

At the core: Completely remove Ripline and make Warcry her new first ability and the core of her kit, with her other abilities having synergy with Warcry.

As for individual abilities:

1) Warcry: Currently, base ability is 13 seconds (15, but 2 seconds cast animation) and the scaling formula for the armor value it gives is horrible at 50% base armor (100% strength). Even at 400% strength, it only gives 1400 armor to Valkyr because it scales off base armor, not total armor. This does nothing else for the team either (Other than the attack speed buff) if they have squishy frames. I don't know of another ability with such diminishing returns for ability strength scaling in the entire game. On top of that, Eternal War is mandatory just to keep the attack speed buff because of the short base duration. The extra duration when killing with melee should be part of the core ability, and the armor scaling formula should be based on total armor. The speed buff is fine as is, so no buff needed. Base duration can remain the same if it inherits Eternal War by default. Ability cost should be lowered to 50.

The augment on the other hand should transform the ability and give Valkyr a different team support role. Something like giving double duration and buff team armor based on Valkyr's own total armor values (Instead of teammate's armor values, because Valkyr's will always be higher). As a trade-off, you lose the ability to keep the ability going by killing enemies with melee that is present in the base revised Warcry. This would give Valkyr a secondary "defender" role that improves her team value and would make the Warcry augment feel different instead of mandatory.

2) Paralysis: Should be reworked with a different scaling formula not reliant on her shields (But she should still lose them), more range, and the following synergies: 

While Warcry is active: Casting while Warcry is active gives a temporary (15 seconds) passive evasion bonus and movement speed bonus (Evasion defined in this case as what Agility Drift does: Reduce the accuracy of enemy units attacking you from range) that scales with strength but increases shield recharge time. The duration of this buff is not refreshed when recasting Paralysis.

While Hysteria is active: Causes a radial corrosive proc or flat armor reduction with the knockback. This is to encourage frequent use with Hysteria and help Valkyr deal with armored enemies at the cost of more energy drain due to frequent casting.

The augment should remain the same, but with the added benefit of eliminating the shield recharge speed penalty for using Paralysis with Warcry.

3) New 3rd ability: Boiling Rage

Base duration: 2 seconds (invulnerability duration) + 15 seconds actual buff.

Energy cost: 75

An ability that boosts her melee damage based on the damage she takes during its "warm up" animation. Think of Wukong's Defy but giving her melee damage instead of armor as Valkyr gets angrier. On the flipside, Valkyr loses 25% of her current health at the time of casting (Affected by ability efficiency, be careful when using Blind Rage here) on top of the energy costs. This is how her melee-centered kit would always stay relevant above and beyond any new weapon, because Valkyr could now make any old melee weapon a monster thanks to this buff (Including Hysteria). The damage scaling formula should be rather conservative but have a very high cap so it can scale well at high levels. Synergy with Warcry: Casting while Warcry is active converts 10% of the total damage bonus to heat damage. This converted heat damage can not be mixed with any other element.

4) Hysteria: Hysteria should incorporate Hysterical Assault by default (At a reduced range) considering the weapon has a very short reach even with Primed Reach and no energy waves to help cut distance, and should get the Nezha treatment of being changed into flat damage reduction instead of invulnerability so you can help sustain it longer with Hunter Adrenaline/Rage. Her current Hysteria drains very fast because energy consumption increases the longer the ability is used and you can't replenish it unless you drop Hysteria or get an energy orb.

As for Warcry synergy with new Hysteria, it should remain as it currently is (But using New Warcry's revised armor scaling values). However, a second synergy activated when Warcry, Boiling Rage and Hysteria are all used at once would really take the "angry berserker" theme home: 100% damage reduction to the damage type dealt the most during Boiling Rage's warm-up animation while all 3 abilities remain active (So the buff resets when Boiling Rage expires). The concept here is like when you're so full of adrenaline and angry that you don't feel pain.

Her augment could then in turn be used to revert Hysteria to what we currently have so both camps are happy and the ability feels different based on using or not using the augment, so now you'd be able to choose between 1) Not being completely impervious but staying in Hysteria for much longer, or 2) Being completely impervious to damage but not being able to use Hysteria for long (When compared to 1). She would also lose the synergy when using her 1, 3 and 4 together while using the augment because she would already be invulnerable from augment Hysteria.

Those are my proposed changes for Valkyr. The proposed rework features the following advantages:

1) A general buff without changing her identity. Quite the contrary, it would reinforce her as the undisputed Melee Queen.

2) It would remove a redundant ability that does not fit in the current game considering the tools available at our disposal, which would make her feel fresh.

3) It would add a new ability that would help her scale better at higher levels.

4) It would make her kit more dynamic with multiple synergies, encouraging frequent ability use.

5) It gives her a new team support role with the redesigned Warcry augment, making her less selfish and more desirable in teams.

6) A middle ground between players who want Hysteria to keep the invincibility and those who want help extend it without breaking it.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 9

I will say, as a newbie who played with Ripline, that was an utterly disappointing ability.  Its range is so short, even if you boost the range some.  Nor is it really all that fast.

I can't say anything about the rest of Valkyr's stuff, but Ripline sucks in its current state.

HOWEVER, I do not think that you should compare a Warframes abilities against an Operators.  One, not everyone has the Operator, two quite a lot of people don't have the energy to maintain dash's at any sort of decent level, and three two different things entirely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Klaleara said:

One, not everyone has the Operator, two quite a lot of people don't have the energy to maintain dash's at any sort of decent level, and three two different things entirely.

That's like saying Valkyr should have 4000 base armor and 200% base power strength because not everyone has a maxed-out Umbral Fiber and Umbral Intensify under the same token. The player's progress state should not dictate the existence of outdated ability designs because that player can eventually max-out the Void schools while Ripline would remain the same.

Beyond that, your Operator is a part of your loadout just like your Primary or melee. You can not not bring it with you on a mission, so its abilities are your frame's abilities by extension.

Edited by Jarriaga

19 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

That's like saying Valkyr should have 4000 base armor and 200% base power strength because not everyone has a maxed-out Umbral Fiber and Umbral Intensify under the same token. The player's progress state should not dictate the existence of outdated ability designs because that player can eventually max-out the Void schools while Ripline would remain the same.

Beyond that, your Operator is a part of your loadout just like your Primary or melee. You can not not bring it with you on a mission, so its abilities are your frame's abilities by extension.

Still don't agree.  

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

considering the weapon has a very short reach even with Primed Reach and no energy waves to help cut distance

Almost like this is an intended drawback to having invincibility and a very strong exalted melee weapon.

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Her current Hysteria drains very fast because energy consumption increases the longer the ability is used and you can't replenish it unless you drop Hysteria or get an energy orb.

Also fully intended. You are not supposed to keep it up forever. Anything short of invincibility is a heavy nerf and no, having Rage work won't make up for that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Almost like this is an intended drawback to having invincibility and a very strong exalted melee weapon.

Also fully intended. You are not supposed to keep it up forever. Anything short of invincibility is a heavy nerf and no, having Rage work won't make up for that.

I am aware it is intended, and I have even defended that decision before. However, the game has moved on from my position 18 months ago in which I used to defend it. Back then, Hysteria did feel powerful-enough as to justify it. That's not the case anymore.

In the current game, Hysteria is a weak weapon when compared to what is available. Zaws with Rivens exist. Gram Prime with Riven exist. Redeemer Prime with a Riven exist. And they can use mods that Valkyr's Talons can not, such as Blood Rush. This is making Hysteria (And Valkyr by extension) less and less relevant. There's also Wukong's Iron staff. That thing is broken beyond redemption.

My proposal would allow you to be invincible or not invincible as you so prefer by means of the augment. And if further balance is needed, they could make it so Hysterical Assault was only available when not using the invincibility augment to add even more distinct considerations (Advantages and disadvantages) between new Hysteria and old Hysteria.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

Zaws with Rivens exist.

Rivens have never and will never be something content in the game is designed for. By this token, 99% of the weapons in the game should be deleted because even if they have a good Riven, whatever the meta  weapon du jour is plus a Riven will outplay it. Rivens are not a reason any weapon, let alone exalted ones, should be changed.

3 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

This is making Hysteria (And Valkyr by extension) less and less relevant.

What if the sum is more than the individual parts?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Rivens have never and will never be something content in the game is designed for. By this token, 99% of the weapons in the game should be deleted because even if they have a good Riven, whatever the meta  weapon du jour is plus a Riven will outplay it. Rivens are not a reason any weapon, let alone exalted ones, should be changed.

I see you're taking the argument of "Y is better than X" to its most extreme logical conclusion of "therefore, X shouldn't even exist" instead of a more nuanced "X needs help so it can compete with Y". Exalted weapons are supposed to be above and beyond normal melee weapons. So powerful that they are restricted to specific frames. The "powerful" argument is no longer the case, and it hurts a kit when most of its abilities are melee-focused.

No Rivens? Fair enough; Redeemer Prime with no Riven exists. How is Hysteria competing there?

Wukong with Iron Staff exists. How is Hysteria competing here?

My proposed rework would allow it to compete better with them. What do you propose? Just let it further fade into irrelevancy by not taking into account that 3 years ago we didn't have the weapons and frame mechanics we have now? It's what happened to the original Wukong. It's what happened to Vauban. Some game design choices don't age as well as others.

23 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

What if the sum is more than the individual parts?

Sure it can be. That doesn't automatically make it any less mediocre though. No synergy. A one trick pony. Terrible power strength scaling with more diminishing returns than any other frame (On top of a short duration). An outdated ability replaced by a more efficient free version. Nice skins though!

She's getting left behind in her purpose. First Khora, now Wukong.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

No Rivens? Fair enough; Redeemer Prime with no Riven exists. How is Hysteria competing there?

You. Are. Invincible. You also still overkill most any enemy 100x, if not 200x like the Redeemer Prime.

35 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Wukong with Iron Staff exists. How is Hysteria competing here?

Then bloody play Wukong. Why must every frame fit your playstyle?

35 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

She's getting left behind in her purpose. First Khora, now Wukong.

You really don't get the entire point of the huge roster is playing something you want and there being multiple frames for any general playstyle.

• Like 1

I main Vallkyr as well. While I do with some changes, I do not agree with others. As we currently stand, skills 1 & 3 are useless. Skill 2 has major issues. Only Hysteria works okay, but has a bit of scaling issues. My suggestions:

Ripline, it either needs something else added to it or a complete redesign. My suggestion is to make it increase your max HP and heal you by 2/3/4/5% stacking up to 5 times and lasting 30 secs. This gives a reason to use it, while maintain the skill functionality for other uses.

Warcray, I have issues with it. It lasts only 15 secs, cost 75 energy and has a 1 sec cast time that roots you. It actually is not usable unless you highly decked. And even then the cast time is a serious issue. Compare it to volt 2, costs 25 energy, provides higher attack speed and has movement, which more valuable than the armor (at least for the group), and lasts only 5 sec shorter. My suggestion is to reduce the cost to 50, make it last 20 sec and a single handed action. Most important make it a single handed action. Another possible change is to make the armor formula work a bit differently. Having a base + percentage (while keeping the effective armor for Valkyr around the same). The idea is to make it more useful for teammates. As it currently stands, unless allies have 200+ base armor, the armor part of the skill is essentially useless. 

Paralysis, conceptually, it is fine, effectively, it is not. My suggestion is to increase the AOE to 20 meters. Make the augment pull, a default functionality. And the augment instead decrease damage output of enemies by 25% (scales with ability str). This gives a reason to use Valkyr in a group setting (as it currently stands she is not).

Contrary to believe, Valkyr claws are okay. They are meant to be single target. My issue is that with the energy cost extreme scaling damage does not scale. You will have to close the skill out of energy needs (especially below level 75 territory). Most frames with exalted weapons, just keep them open. Since vulnerability is attached to hysteria, I understand why there is energy scaling. My suggestion is to make the skill stronger the longer you use it by giving it melee counter bonus similar to Venka prime. This way, it rewards for better for managing energy. Another possibility is to remove the invulnerability and energy scaling, and instead provide damage reduction (50% at level 4, with make 75% with scaling) and CC immunity. 

As for Hysterical assault, in my opinion, power drift has better value. After I used a couple of times, I was like nope. It needs a different functionality. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, peterc3 said:

You. Are. Invincible. You also still overkill most any enemy 100x, if not 200x like the Redeemer Prime.

Show me Hysteria one-shoting level 165+ Bombards in a single combo like the Redeemer Prime does at the same combo multiplier and I'll believe your claim.

Invincibility at the cost of scaling is no longer good tradeoff unless her claws receive a huge damage boost. Still, I'm willing to be flexible. What if in my rework proposal, core Hysteria stays exactly the way it is now, but it's the augment (With hysterical assault) the one that transforms it into damage reduction? The hysteria you currently like and believe to be well-balanced (For today's standards) would remain the same as you know and like while still allowing for others to benefit from no invincibility via the augment. It would make it different.

Then bloody play Wukong. Why must every frame fit your playstyle?

In case you did not read that part of the background or decided to ignore it in order to sustain your argument:

1) I moved on from Valkyr to Wukong, not the other way around.

2) Playstyle has nothing to do with design. You're still killing things and being useful to your team. Killing with a staff or with a claw is irrelevant as long as they can compete.

You really don't get the entire point of the huge roster is playing something you want and there being multiple frames for any general playstyle.

I want to go back to playing Valkyr. She's the frame that best suits my playstyle the most because I rarely shoot and only build my primary/secondary for status utility to help my melee even more.  My proposed changes are to further boost melee with her. It's just that she is not as useful today as she was 2 years ago. The game has moved on from that core design.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

The complete change for her 3 looks like a copy of Garuda’s 3 but for only Melee. It would synergies better with her Life Steal Claws though.

Think of it more like Wukong's Defy but with a melee damage boost based on the damage you take rather than an armor buff. Losing life is just for balancing purposes since the ability would be too good and easy to abuse with Blind Rage otherwise.

Garuda only buffs damage with her 3 because of her passive. It's not her 3 that is giving her the damage boost per se.

I have to agree with JarriagaWukong plays similarly to Valkyr, but overall.. better. It is not just Wukong, couple of the frames that fill into the same role(s) out performs Valkyr. Tanking wise, she is not the best. Damage wise, she is acceptable, but no where close to be good. Group utility, limited. She has no place in ESO. No place Eildlon hunts. Arbitrations, good solo, but again, has no role in a group. Fast runs? There are faster frames with much better AOE damage. Only place were she can somewhat hold, is weird Sorties. But even then, you can just use Wukong.

Sure, Valkyr theme is unique, but she is definitely being left behind, and has 2 useless skills. And if melee 3.0 further increases melee damage output, Valkyr will lose further ground.

• Like 3

To be honest, it's hard to change much about valkyr because of her 4. Which is funny because it's easily the worst tanking ability in the game. Her claws are trash. The only redeeming thing about them is their crit chance. However laughably low status and range make her claws drop off obscenely hard. Wukong iron staff and excal chromatic blade scale far far better than valkyr. 

This is an issue because while valkyr 4 makes you invincible, it cripples your damage output as the level increases. My zaws, meta weapons, and dozens of other melee weapons (and many other non-melees) can all kill any level enemy much faster than my 4. So you get to a scenario where either the enemy is low enough level where you don't need your 4 at all, and by the time the enemy is high enough to really make use of your invincibility, then your 4 damage (having even decent status would fix this) and range is simply completely inferior to a large number of other options.

I would love to see her 1 and 3 get some buffs or changes, even make her 2 affect your total armor instead of just your base. But I think the core issue is with her 4. I think the invincibility should be removed so then her 4 can be brought in line with other exalted weapons. Also I would love if she dwelled more into her "berserker" theme. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, m0b1us1 said:

To be honest, it's hard to change much about valkyr because of her 4. Which is funny because it's easily the worst tanking ability in the game. Her claws are trash. The only redeeming thing about them is their crit chance. However laughably low status and range make her claws drop off obscenely hard. Wukong iron staff and excal chromatic blade scale far far better than valkyr. 

This is an issue because while valkyr 4 makes you invincible, it cripples your damage output as the level increases. My zaws, meta weapons, and dozens of other melee weapons (and many other non-melees) can all kill any level enemy much faster than my 4. So you get to a scenario where either the enemy is low enough level where you don't need your 4 at all, and by the time the enemy is high enough to really make use of your invincibility, then your 4 damage (having even decent status would fix this) and range is simply completely inferior to a large number of other options.

I would love to see her 1 and 3 get some buffs or changes, even make her 2 affect your total armor instead of just your base. But I think the core issue is with her 4. I think the invincibility should be removed so then her 4 can be brought in line with other exalted weapons. Also I would love if she dwelled more into her "berserker" theme. 

Personally I see hysteria as a flash heal and/or a short invincibility (ie, to pop a life capsule), I don't think its meant to be used as a long time ability

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Personally I see hysteria as a flash heal and/or a short invincibility (ie, to pop a life capsule), I don't think its meant to be used as a long time ability

I use it like that as well. However that's also not how it's meant to be played. The wind up time and the damage circle mechanic mean that you would heal, then run to make sure you don't take damage when you deactivate it. Also the circle goes down the more you kill, so it rewards you for killing more. I just think no matter how someone uses her 4, it should change. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I have to agree with JarriagaWukong plays similarly to Valkyr, but overall.. better. It is not just Wukong, couple of the frames that fill into the same role(s) out performs Valkyr. Tanking wise, she is not the best. Damage wise, she is acceptable, but no where close to be good. Group utility, limited. She has no place in ESO. No place Eildlon hunts. Arbitrations, good solo, but again, has no role in a group. Fast runs? There are faster frames with much better AOE damage. Only place were she can somewhat hold, is weird Sorties. But even then, you can just use Wukong.

Sure, Valkyr theme is unique, but she is definitely being left behind, and has 2 useless skills. And if melee 3.0 further increases melee damage output, Valkyr will lose further ground.

Indeed. Even the proposed Ember rework would add another potential melee frame that outscales Valkyr considering her new passive will encourage getting close to enemies, hinting at a melee focus. Heck, Gauss as well; his 4 scales his weapon attack speed a lot more than Valkyr does, plus having to constantly cast his 1 means you are close to enemies with 80%-100% damage reduction to boot if you know what you're doing.

Current frame design and weapon strength are making Valkyr feel like a downgrade.

2 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

Agreed, and I say that as someone who used to defend Hysteria invincibility years ago. Being invincible at the cost of damage scaling does not feel like a good tradeoff in the current state of the game. Your melee weapon (Which is most likely to be a Zaw, Redeemer Prime, Ninkodi Prime, whip, or Gram Prime) outperforms it by a wide margin and by the time you may need to use Hysteria for defensive purposes her claws may not be able to deal with said enemy because of how high the enemy level is, the amount of enemy armor, and Hysteria's combo counter starting from 0, so it becomes a race against time before your energy runs out. That's why I proposed removing the invincibility, but that would only work if there is something else giving her a damage boost (Like my proposed new ability). 

Edited by Jarriaga

30 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

but that would only work if there is something else giving her a damage boost (Like my proposed new ability). 

^ Especially when she slows down against Armor past 99% DR (and those levels dosen't take too long to reach too).

3 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

I also think that removing the invincibility would work better. To be fair, the claws (well, the slide attack) does the highest damage of any exalted weapon on a single target, but the damage considering the range, is off. And also, it does lose ground once you bring other exalted weapons closer to 100% critic, with Exculabar probably being the best due to being mainly slash damage. 

My suggestion to change Hysteria would be as follows:

1) Lose invincibility, but get a 50% damage reduction (scaling up to 75% with ability str) while active and immunity to CC.

2) Reduce the energy scaling max from 15 to 7.5.

3) Increase stats chance from 14 to 20%.

4) Similar to Venka prime, damage scales by 0.75 per combo multiplyer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

this is the problem with hysteria in the group "exalted weapon". invincibility needs to go. it already has life steal. i myself do this same thing i use warcry and melee because its just better.

• Like 1

I can now confirm the tingling feeling I got last month when leveling Gauss just for the mastery: He is also a terrific melee frame. More so with the recent buffs.

Having the ability to instantly cut distance to enemies with Mach Rush, getting energy when being hit by melee attacks when Kinetic Plating is active, and both the melee attack speed AND base damage buff from Redline make it feel like a straight-up better Valkyr.

I agree she need to be looked at again. If I were to improver her abilities, this is what I would do;

Valkyr:

1st ability REWORK: Valkyr pounces on enemies dealing damage with her claws, having a chance to open them up to finishers.

·       The claws deal 700 damage.

·       The claws use the multi-hit combo. (the more you use it the less energy it takes, the more damage it does)

·       You have to target an enemy to cast the ability.

·       Can be used in the air and on the move.

·       Holding the ability will launch you in the air.

·       Enemies will be dismembered if killed in one hit.

·       Visually the claws temporarily appear when the ability is cast.

·       (Synergy) 2nd ability can increase its cast speed by 30%.

·       (Synergy) 4th ability can increase its damage by 40%.

2nd ability:

·       Can be used while on the move.

·       This will show a visible ring to show the range of the ability.

·       This will be a mobile ability instead of the effect being stationary.

3rd ability:

·       This ability will now do a small ragdoll to enemies.

·       Shields will strip enemies’ defences while having no shields will deal damage to them.

·       Allies will benefit from enemies` defences being striped by them being able to do more damage to them.

·       Enemies affected by this will increases Valkyr`s finisher speed by 30%

·       (Synergy) Activated while using the 4th ability will increase its damage.

4th ability:

·       You can no longer heal yourself while ability is active.

·       Get rid of increased energy drain over time.

·       Give her a new stance where it`s only her claws are being used.

·       This has the ability to switch to other claw stances.

Fix: When pulling off stances it`s hard for auto track enemies.

Fix: Energy claws are not visible in animation on Valkyr prime.

• Like 1

В 04.10.2019 в 01:39, Klaleara сказал:

I do not think that you should compare a Warframes abilities against an Operators.  One, not everyone has the Operator, two quite a lot of people don't have the energy to maintain dash's at any sort of decent level, and three two different things entirely.

I disagree. Ripline was desinged around Parlour 1.0, back in a days when we had stamina, limited mobility options(no bullet jump and operator).

• Like 2