Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More mod and appearance configs please

knasik

For Warframes and weapons you can only  use three different mod and appearance configs. For some Warframes and weapons I would like to use more than just three configs.

For example: For Nova I use a speed Nova and slow Nova for her 4, a speed Nova for her 3 and a build for her 2. That's already 5 different mod configs. And I don't like switching up mods in configs.

For weapons I sometimes need more mod configs. For example my Knell: I use three different status/crit builds with different elementals and a Eidolon crit build.

And when it comes to appearance for weapons I often use green, red, blue, white, ... colors and I currently have to change colours very often

There also is enough space for more configs. I am just hoping for a change.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tune into tomorrow's Devstream for updates on this topic.... (or read the summary after).

Yes I know. Just like loadout slots, use plat to more extra config. While on that topic, do let us use plat to buy an additional augment slot too.

vor einer Stunde schrieb kyori:

Yes I know. Just like loadout slots, use plat to more extra config. While on that topic, do let us use plat to buy an additional augment slot too.

Plat for quality of life is fine, plat for power is not. so i'm against plat for additional augment slots.

• Like 5

I wish the different loadouts held different builds of weapons.  For example, my Zenith, I like to be built for Radiation for Eidolons, but sometimes other elements in other scenarios.

Instead of reconfiguring it constantly, I'd like my Eidolon loadout to keep the radiation build, while other loadouts have other builds (gas, corrosive, etc).

Yes, I could toggle through the Config A/B/C on the weapons config, but its still something I have to remember to do manually whenever I switch loadouts.

Edited by (NSW)Kadet
typo

On 2019-10-03 at 10:05 PM, knasik said:

For Warframes and weapons you can only  use three different mod and appearance configs. For some Warframes and weapons I would like to use more than just three configs.

For example: For Nova I use a speed Nova and slow Nova for her 4, a speed Nova for her 3 and a build for her 2. That's already 5 different mod configs. And I don't like switching up mods in configs.

For weapons I sometimes need more mod configs. For example my Knell: I use three different status/crit builds with different elementals and a Eidolon crit build.

And when it comes to appearance for weapons I often use green, red, blue, white, ... colors and I currently have to change colours very often

There also is enough space for more configs. I am just hoping for a change.

Update:

On the sumary about the latest devstream this was weitten:

'Three additional purchasable Upgrade and Appearance configs, meaning you can expand it up to 6 total per Warframe.'

Very cool that DE is adding this but I don't like that it is purchasable. They haven't said any price yet but considering that I would want it for like nearly every warframe it would probably get quite expensive. But again, they haven't said any price yet.

19 hours ago, knasik said:

Very cool that DE is adding this but I don't like that it is purchasable. They haven't said any price yet but considering that I would want it for like nearly every warframe it would probably get quite expensive. But again, they haven't said any price yet.

Since Reb was purchasing slots for 20p I imagine this is how much they will cost