Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Forma Application Markings

Voltage

Applying an Aura Forma should be made apparent to the user in the Arsenal UI so players can see which Warframes do/don't have one installed. This can be confusing when multiple Warframes of the same type are in your inventory. One way this could be done is showing the "universal polarity" symbol even when an Aura Mod is slotted. Another way could be placing a symbol in the Warframe selection screen. Some way to identify an Aura Forma existing without requiring players to take out mods would be suited. 

An example of the problem:

unknown.png

There is no way for me to know whether I have installed an Aura Forma (I did btw) unless I start taking off the Aura and other mods due to capacity being lowered.

On the topic of Aura Forma as well, the ability to install a second Aura Forma is a thing. This feature should be removed. Once an Aura Forma is applied to a given Warframe, it should be made hidden from view or locked from being applied more than once.

Edited by Voltage

Ditto.

Apart from un-equipping the aura mod, the only other way is to replace it another aura mod with a different polarity and see that it gets accepted (green bonus polarity).

My guess is DE will eventually do a QoL pass and find a way to show it as aura-forma'd. It's probably so so low on their priority list now that we probably won't see it for a long while.