TWITCH:
incognitozo

MIXER:  
YakariX

Fan Art Recap:

Warframe Inktober!

See you tomorrow for Devstream #131!

• Like 3

I watched the presentation as always. I always enjoy the show. 

But sorry for complain again, but every time that the drop is something nice, it never works for me. Nor for my account linked with twitch prime, which, by the way it did not work on the ducat drop on the previous presentation, nor on my other account linked with mixer, nor for my daughter account linked on mixer, and last drop, the ducat drop worked for both, I really don`t understand how this works. 

Was the Sound quieter than usual or were my ears deceiving me? 

2 hours ago, (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000 said:

I watched the presentation as always. I always enjoy the show. 

But sorry for complain again, but every time that the drop is something nice, it never works for me. Nor for my account linked with twitch prime, which, by the way it did not work on the ducat drop on the previous presentation, nor on my other account linked with mixer, nor for my daughter account linked on mixer, and last drop, the ducat drop worked for both, I really don`t understand how this works. 

What was the drop this time?

Posted (edited)

I wish the drop failure could be resolved. I tried:

Unlink twitch from Warframe account management page.

Disconnect Warframe from Twitch

Re-link twitch with Warframe

And then I confirmed the connection in both places

But it neither shows the drops are enabled  on Twitch nor that I have received any drops in the in-game inbox

It's been the 5th stream now T__T

It was rude to not wish [DE]Rebecca before I start commenting

So,  🎂 Happy Birthday Rebecca! 🎂

Edited by InsanityRex
Forgot to wish someone a Happy Birthday

Hi,
I got the Relic Pack in my inbox after watching the stream. It says it is delivered to my inventory, but I can't find it there. So how do I open it? Or is it automatically opened like the packs from the shop or from the syndicates? But how do I see then which relics I got? I did not get the screen like in those situations.

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day.

1 hour ago, Kydilla said:

Hi,
I got the Relic Pack in my inbox after watching the stream. It says it is delivered to my inventory, but I can't find it there. So how do I open it? Or is it automatically opened like the packs from the shop or from the syndicates? But how do I see then which relics I got? I did not get the screen like in those situations.

yea same i also cant find mine

10 minutes ago, emirdemir01 said:

yea same i also cant find mine

1 hour ago, Kydilla said:

Hi,

They open automatically 

On 2019-10-04 at 1:22 PM, paul5473 said:

They open automatically 

Thanks for answering. That means I can't see which relics I actually got from the drop. Well, I got relics even if I don't know what exactly. Yeah, better than nothing 😉

Posted (edited)
On 2019-10-07 at 1:44 PM, Kydilla said:

Thanks for answering. That means I can't see which relics I actually got from the drop. Well, I got relics even if I don't know what exactly. Yeah, better than nothing 😉

Yeah I don't understand it either be nice if you could open it from inbox window when they drop 

Edited by paul5473