Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon renewal aura not following oberon

Cdwinters

6 hours ago, Cdwinters said:

When casting renewal with Oberon(prime), the aura that gives allies renewal stays where I casted it rather than following Oberon. 

That's how it's supposed to work, it's not an aura but an invisible sphere you plop down somewhere.

Mind, if you want it to be an aura-type ability, do make a Feedback topic.
Renewal could be improved in several ways, this'd be one of them I dare say.

13 hours ago, Cdwinters said:

When casting renewal with Oberon(prime), the aura that gives allies renewal stays where I casted it rather than following Oberon. 

Unfortunately, that's how it has always been ever since Oberon's rework 2 years ago. It's either intended to be that way or it's something DE have forgotten to look in to while they were reworking him. I do hope someday they revisit this ability and make it to where the aura follows Oberon, would much prefer it that way honestly. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-04 at 3:17 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Mind, if you want it to be an aura-type ability, do make a Feedback topic.

See both of the following threads:

and

On 2019-10-04 at 10:35 AM, (PS4)SolidInstinct_ said:

I do hope someday they revisit this ability and make it to where the aura follows Oberon, would much prefer it that way honestly. 

You and I both.

Additionally, as highlighted in my previous two threads - allies need to be able to re-obtain the renewal buff after being dispelled, nullified, or falling off the map/walking out of bounds.