Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI not updating

(PSN)CZEKSMYX

The main reason for this report is to inform you all about my mission aspect of my HUD not updating.   When playing the game my mission aspect of the HUD does not update with the proper information it should. When playing Sanctuary Onslaught my efficiency percentage did not update nor did the time until the Data-Portal appeared. This problem also happens often in The Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, like the time for the mission to complete or some objectives are about to be failed and I do not know because my mission aspect of the HUD is not properly displayed on my end.  On a side note while doing Sanctuary Onslaught my rewards were not appearing in the bottom left corner where you get notified of the reward you got, and in the post mission reward screen the rewards were not there besides 10,000 credits for completing the mission and the score.  I was able to do 7 waves of Sanctuary Onslaught before the mission ended.  I do not do much Sanctuary Onslaught right now as of this post so I am not sure how common this bug is, so if you have any questions about my problems I will try to do more of the Onslaught mission to obtain more information on that reward bug. But for the mission HUD bug this has been happening for over 6 months and I would like help with my problem.