Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

=VOID of WARFRAME | FINALE=

13QZXXTTX

Greetings! My name prob wouldn't matter to the World, but here You are, please, relax, and Buckle Up! 💺

Pre-Note: Forgot to mention Empyrean = Raid. Yes, quite Grindy.

Dear Reader, this was written in less than 12 Hours, not 100% accurate nor a bluff, don't be deadly serious. :crylaugh:  Oct 3 2019
WARPFRAME WARMFRAME WANDFRAME WAREFRAME WACKFRAME WOOPFRAME WOODFRAME WII-FRAME WINGFRAME WARxFRAME

WarFrame: After WAR!         Any Tenno: But we have not even exit Beta-Development yet!
W A R F R A M E : Where's the War?    Dark Sector? Lua?
While some Founders and Close-Beta Tenno(s) have returned, New Tennos are being Popping out of the Orokin Pods like Sortie Defense.
New Players Experience is Great! Starting as New Player, joining an (Active) Club (Partying) (Clan/Guild) AND NIGHT WAVE.
All those listed above is Excellent Digital Extreme! STOP before you have to RE-MAKE the WHOLE Game.

What is WarFrame 1.0? WarFrame 1.5?

Spoiler

Some Veteran played what can be comparable to WarFrame version 0.010 ~ 0.999. (Not actual WarFrame Version)
Where is WarFrame 2.0?
Because the Second Dream, and having Operator + Plains of Eidolon.
What version of WarFrame am I actually playing?
Yes, I learn WarFrame is now an *OFFICIAL FRANCHISE* + DE's Dark Sector.
Meaning, WarFrame 3.0 will be WarFrame: The NEW War.
The Sacrifice, and most Quests could be considered an Major Development of Lore, but NOT total change to Total Experience of WarFrame (Significant to Game Play).

Who get to decide all these Decision?

Spoiler

The "Beings" considered to be Digital Extremes, The Councils (not Orokin), Clem, and the Tenno(s), forgot to mention, The Lotus.
How do I know you are not just some random Robots and not actual Human?
I sense a Sentinel in the Area, go get Scanned and ask them.
Who did I watch? Mogamu, LifeORio, AGGP, DanielTheD, OriginalWFun, SkillUp.(Mostly Updates videos). Noted on Moderators+Content Creators Situations.
Yes, I do read *some* WarFrame Communities's Suggestions, Ideas,and Feedbacks(Mainline Updates and Theories).

Moving Forward, blindly into the Massacre, of the Grineer, Corpus, Infestation, Sentients. And Who's next?
WarFrame 3000 ~ WarFrame 5000        Explanation: Setting and Time FAR Apart, not a new Solar System, just changed Solar System.

Year 3000 ~ 5000 You are a Genius, eh?

What is WarFrame 3000~5000            Set After the New War, and possible another Millenium After current WarFrame

Spoiler

As the Title Suggest (this Box, not the Post's Title)
Right AFTER DE's Release of WarFrame: The NEW War (WarFrame 3.0?) what is next? Plane of Duvari? And after that...
WarFrame: END GAME (NO Happily Ever After or "Everyone Die", "Eternal Peace")
"You just experienced an Nightmare Episode, awaken to intense sweat and buring hot Summer Night" of Year?
"Realization that you have slept for weeks, from your last big Mission, and gotten the needed Vacation"
"Oldis: Better get some Credits, Foods and Resources, Operator, you don't want to die just yet."
*Final Comment* Explanation: Current WarFrame can still be ACCESSED, but TOTALLY SEPARATED from "END GAME" (New+)WarFrame. (DE's Decisions)

Welcome to WarFrame's Section of Veteran's Office, what can we do for .....
Here is Important Suggestion: WarFrame Game+ (Worked Wonder for most Games I have seen)
+WARFRAME+
Done everything, own every cosmetic, and still want a CHANGE of Pace and Experience in WarFrame?
START A NEW! Asn an >AGED Operator<        Yes! This time 66% Operator, and WarFrame SUMMONING requirement for the other 33%.

Wild Card: WarFrame 9000: When the Sun (in Game) Collapsed and turn into Black Hole. RELEASE Date DE:Decade™

Most Important EVENT of the Year(s)!
RAID on BARO! If only. Why? Secret, Lies, and Deception of Baro, but "Remember to check up on the latest Wares, Tenno"
MISS THE RAID Missions? NO ONE really miss them, they just want to play ONE more time, and drop RAID. (Good for a few Run, with nothing to do).
Older Tenno want *CONTENT" (Beside Cosmetic, +NEW Challenges, New MIssions)
Suggestion? Archwing in RAIDS, Clem joining aboard the Empyrean! OPERATOR LOCK UP! (WHAT? Yes Operator Mechanic)

FINAL GAME as Operator: Every Single Ability is IMPORTANT, will BE the Go To Substitute when WarFrame is on cooldown, or not able to Summon.
Operator now TRAVEL approximately 999 Years AFTER the Current Game. (Lore) No new Quest, No Big Mission, starting again ALL OVER. WarFrame+.
WHY and HOW? Because The VOID
How do One obtained such Power? Yes, *FARM* Corrupted Vor, Nef Anyo, and well, maybe The Stalker?
Instruction on How to Travel 999 Years in WarFrame:

• Master Rank 15 (not 14, 15^) Reason: Halfway of 30, enough experience, and just about every 1000+ Hours Tenno(s).
  • Time Travel or Time Projection?
  • Time Projection for SURE!  Equation : Time x Void = Mix Reality = Things that are not bound by current Existence.

GOAL: Either Operator decide to Grow Up or Genetic "Enhanced". END GAME for Veteran will be as Expection met.

Good time for Realism? Sci-Fi or Game Friendly Mechanic? YES REALISM (Enough Tennos want this now).
Operator now can Eat, Sleep (during inactive) and YES SHOWER! (THANK YOU MR. HIDEO KOJIMA)        Note: Enough Room in Private Quarter.
RE-Start as Operator with NO Resources, Credits. But ACCESS to Utilities, Inventory, Ships 100%, WarFrame (Limited, Archwing Required Frame). AND Rank 0 Z E R O!
END GAME Ingredient : 66%Operator 33%WarFrame 1%Fun
WarFrame FINAL(A)(MAIN): Main Updates and continue Polish/Optimize of WarFrame, AFTER WarFrame Development(B)(CURRENTLY) Base of WarFrame, 70% Done.(Estimated)
LIMITATION:
Chatting, Long Range and Video Call. Operator needed to be in Ship or have access to Communications Consoles/Device (Inter Galactic Internet not a thing).
Packing Light/Mobility : Mechanic of Voids as of WarFrame FINAL (A):
MAX Limit of 5 Weapons (Helmet Armament, Back's Primary/Melee, Front(Chest/Abs) Sidearm, Upper Leg Sidearm, Lower Leg, Sidearm/Mobile Melee).
Key: Faster Mission = Lesser Weapons Equiped + Droped Weapon + LIMITED Enemies Count (Following one of Mogamu's Suggestion + Community)

ATTENTION: IN DEVELOPMENT. Contain Many Thoughts, Objective: . Take It or Leave. Enjoy your Stay, Thank You for Time, Read, Share and Spread!

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

What is going on!? O_o

Guzzie pretty much nutshelled it rather well, but if i had to likely had to try to translate the crap the person is trying to post:

• They clearly are just some frustrated bloke who basically is just saying all sorts of random ideas(likely some pulled haphazardly from intelligent players/content creators and repeated in a much worst version of it) without giving a proper explanation on them. Plus might as well just be declaring in a very nonsensical way on even if D.E. introduces the known updates, Warframe is just basically in Eternal Beta still, should get some Prestige mode where we play as our own version of Hayden Tenno from the original Dark sector with loads of restrictions to use the warframe instead. Oh plus said Prestige mode basically deletes/restricts a bunch of our stuff and put the insufferable elements of survival likely in the same pacing as a game like `We Happy Few` where you end up spending more time side-tracking to keep the main character sated then actually playing the game.

As for how i would treat it:

• Cripes sake someone just get a moderator to axe this thread. I know its a feedback section, but very least even a un-edited block of text of feedback made alot more sense. Even if you state the thread is not to be taken seriously and only been done in 12 hours, that is more of an excuse that said person just wanted to write up some crazy, quite hard to sanely read, text and they are likely just passed out at the keyboard or something while being extremely wasted on some trashy alcohol/drugs before they started writing the bloody dang thing.
  • Its threads like this is why i believe we need jerk-level moderators to get rid of the trolls and get people to have some fear to STAY in some common language/chat etiquette. Not exactly good to have moderators have to be that `tough` to manage things but its basically a case of what annoyance would you rather have over the other?

Edited by Avienas