Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShrimpOverlord

The Wall of Bahamut (IC, Invite only)

Recommended Posts

"How? Indeed, how?!"

The escalation of events seemed to have proven a little too much for the shotgun-toting lass, who was probably the most grounded and down-to-earth of the entire group - except that right now they were neither of those things... literally. Standing open-mouthed in shock at the Spectre who was holding the arm that had just been separated from his body by the impossible priest and his impossible sword wasn't where she fancied herself being just several seconds ago. And now they were flying, upward and further away from the ground. Sorn did not like it. Not at all.

"Are you OK? Wait no, no of course you're not- keep it together," she sputtered incoherently to her comrade," Press down on- is it not bleeding?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyr blinked under his helmet at the events unfolding in front of him. He began to regret coming to this accursed dimension. Somehow, his mind hadn't fractured from whatever the hell the dimension felt like throwing at him. He looked down at the arm that had been freshly lopped off and grabbed it for....reasons. As they rose he glanced around at the motley crew trying to get to grips with their surroundings. He took a particular delight at Jack's meltdown to the wall of muscle that they had just witnessed. 

"Stunning weren't they?" He chuckled "standing" near the frost. "Too bad you don't compare to that." he taunted, twirling the arm like some sort of meat baton before tossing it over to Zibu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gek was entirely silent. Everytime his mouth opened to say something that would undoubtedly be the pinnacle of wit and intelligence, until something that was somehow even worse. The pastor apparently DEFIED THE LAWS OF SPACE, WHICH WAS FINE, AND COULD HIDE A QUEENSDAMNED SWORD IN HIS QUEENSDAMNED ABS, WHICH WAS ABSO-QUEENSDAMNED-LUTELY F I N E, AND WHEN HE CASUALLY LOPPED OFF THE FREAKY...weird...Tenno guy's ARM, THAT WAS well honestly that wasn't as bad, but in tandem with everything else, it added to create an aneurysm that would have killed lesser beings.

'Breathe, Gek...' the Grineer thinks to himself as he takes deep breaths, his heart going from 'about to explode' to slightly less than that. 'This is fine. You are a strong man, mature, battle-hardened. These young-uns will crack long before you do...'

"Much as I don't like you, you strange little muscle man, 'how' just about sums up whatever that was," Gek sighs, briefly wondering if that was the first thing he had directly said to the group before realising he didn't really care. Taking a brief moment to deliver a concerned/confused expression to Tyr, he begins to tap his foot impatiently.

"Can't this darn thing go any quicker? And I didn't appreciate being told I 'wouldn't suffice'," he spits down towards the shrinking forms of the fish freaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It lacked blood, it lacked bones, in fact, once the arm was not where it was supposed to be anymore, the wound would look like some glitched-out hologram, blue ripples of energy occasionally sparking off as it remained still.

In fact, Zibu was still unmoving, he didn't really think to move at first, unimpressed as the Full-Muscle-Pastor unleashed his absolute body, the Specter's mind altready full of strange thing, both real and not.

But then it happened, Zibu would simply stare at the stump as the massive chunk of metal cut his arm like it was butter, boiling rage slowly consuming what little was left of sanity in his artificial brain...

"WEAK MEAT THING! Think you punish mighty ZIBÙ!?

A long series of insults in some strange language would follow as the group was lifted toward the sky.

And at last the arm-throw, as the limb flew through the water, Zibu would stab the palm of the hand with his weapon forcefully pushing the handle of his mace through the energy arm.

"when ZIBÙ fall down, ME punish YOU with ARMS!, me fought gold-wingthings BIGGER than you, this only nuisance!"

Now the tribesman was armed with his own arm-mace (Weapon class change: Heavy Weapon) and full of rage... May Bahamut have mercy on their soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so the group was launched up, slowly accelerating up towards the sky, the aquarium shrinking beneath them. They would soon by high enough that the village was a small blue speck in an endless sea of green, the grass never ending.

As they went up, the color of the sky didn't seem to the change, and the air didn't get any thinner, The ground started getting blurrier and blurrier, until eventually they were surrounded by blue.
Still no clouds, still no sun. Simply... Nothing.

And suddenly, with a very loud 'pop', their surrounding changed, and they were standing on a flat, solid cloud. It seemed to last for a few hunder meters more from all directions before breaking and revealing the blue horizon.

There wasn't much more than that, save for the 3 humans, all male, all wearing what seemed to be an outfit comprised solely of stitched-together cowboy hats, covering most of their bodies up to their neck. Surprisingly enough, not even one of them was actually wearing a hat on his head.

They were standing in a group, a dozen meters from the Tenno group, dancing in sync to an unheard song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Atlas glanced around for a second. At this point he wasn't surprised with the new change of scenery. 

"Ascension into hell" He thought in his head

The Atlas warily approached the group of dancing Cowboys. He stood a couple of feet back behind them, rather cautious of whatever lovecraftian horror waiting beneath their flesh. He cleared his throat in hopes to gain their attention.

"Howdy fellas!" He called. As soon as it left his mouth he cringed. What caused him to say that, he hadn't the faintest of clue, but he rolled with it anyway. "Reckon tellin' us where we are?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You the guys who're meant to judge us for ascension or whatever? Some kinda trial we've gotta pass in order to be worthy or whatever the fish-freak said? Coz I'm gosh-darned worthy," Gek loudly proclaims towards the group of dancing cowboys. Why were they dancing? Probably because they heard some 7th-dimension techno-beat, or something even more utterly inexplicable. Physics-defying muscly priest-fish-man had absolutely not wounded the Grineer's pride, and his hand was not at the ready to unhook his Atterax to prove anything, it was nothing more than for safety; if the grass could eat them, dancing hat-clothes cowboy people sure could.

"Now, why're y'all dancing?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three dancing men? Were they responsible for this 'ascension' they were to go through? Sorn didn't know what to think - or do, for that matter. Eyeing the trio cautiously, she remained behind the large Warframes and kept silent for the time being. Let the men do the talking in this case, if one of the dancers were to suddenly pull out a gigantic spear from out of his comrade's mouth, she'd be the first to know - and run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-12-15 at 5:31 PM, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

The Atlas glanced around for a second. At this point he wasn't surprised with the new change of scenery. 

"Ascension into hell" He thought in his head

The Atlas warily approached the group of dancing Cowboys. He stood a couple of feet back behind them, rather cautious of whatever lovecraftian horror waiting beneath their flesh. He cleared his throat in hopes to gain their attention.

"Howdy fellas!" He called. As soon as it left his mouth he cringed. What caused him to say that, he hadn't the faintest of clue, but he rolled with it anyway. "Reckon tellin' us where we are?"

They all immediately stopped dancing, staring at the Atlas with puzzled gazes.

"Ain't no one invading Ram Ranch!" one of them suddenly screamed, in an expected southern accent. In unison, they all suddenly pulled a baton from the spaces between their hat suits, attempting to slam them down on Tyr's face.

(Rolled 4, 4, 2)

Fortunately for the Atlas, their batons ended up hitting each each other with a loud wooden clink, causing them to recoil before they landed on his helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The hell is a ram ranch?!" He half shouted in an odd southern accent that was creeping up on him

He smirked slightly as the cowboy hat buffoons all bashed each other. He broadsword was drawn from its hilt and swiftly swung in a wide arc attempting to hit all three of them in one sweep. The sword barely skimmed the hats on their bodies only leaving a minor fabric disturbance on the "clothing". 

"I reckon there's somethin' amiss here" he muddled looking at the blade in confusion. Then he realized what he said and had an even more perplexed look on his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where the Atlas's blade had whiffed, the young Earthborn lass found her mark. Emerging from under his arm, she thrust the shotgun forward into the midsection of the furthest "cowboy", the fangs on its muzzle ripping away at the fabric. Wary of what might come next, she tugged the weapon back and scurried away back behind the Frost whom she hoped was ready with a follow-up.

(12, hit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ram Ranch? Looks like you three are from Dumb Ranch, hahaaaa." Unleashing the might of his Atterax, the Grineer attempts to strike, though the end completely soars over the heads of the cowboys. Attempting to save face, Gek cracks down on the whip, sending the end slamming downwards onto the shoulder of the leftmost 'cowboy'.

"Yeehaw, you darn rootin' tootin' losers!" Gek's wrinkly, wizened lips contort themselves into what seem to be a pale imitation of a smile, clearly pleased with himself at his razor-sharp wit.

 

(Rolled 5 and 15, miss and hit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...