Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guandao Prime

-Mzulft-

No one knows when Guandao Prime will be added. Can be with the next prime access. It is a Tenno made weapon so there is no reason not to have one at one point.

Nezha However need to wait a few more months.
The release of prime warframes is Male-Male-Female-Female. Atlas Prime just got released so the next prime should be in 3 more months. Wukong Prime was before Atlas Prime, so the next two warframes to be primed are both females (most chances for Ivara next and Titania after as the oldest none prime takes priority). Each Prime access lasts 3 months, so add 6 to the 3 from Atlas Prime and we got 9 months at the very minimum.
Funny thing is, Nezha is currently the oldest none prime male warframe (second oldest none prime as Ivara is the oldest none prime). So, the prediction says that Nezha Prime should be released in 9 months at the very minimum. Can't 100% confirm tho, I'm not the one deciding.
After Nezha should be Inaros, and then two female warframes.

Edited by FrostedMike
  • Like 2

Of frames to release it with, Nezha does make sense. It was part of a ribbon-themed set (Nezha has ribbon association), it's a Chinese weapon, and Nezha of mythology uses a spear, which the Guandao is 'close enough' to.

Still, that's next year. We've had this year's male frames.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Authentic7355 said:

I Hope Guandao Prime will be on the next Prime release

me too, I absolutely love the Guandao (even though it's debateable whether it was used or not.) between For Honor's Jiang Jun, the Musa awakening in BDO, and one of my weapons in MHW, plus Warframe's Guandao, safe to say I love me that Polearm. it's just so badass!

I expect big things from Guandao Prime. if it isn't a significant improvement over Orthos prime I'll be disappointed.

On 2019-10-04 at 9:32 PM, Diavoros said:

Hopefully Guandao Prime is status focus since base has that miserable 4% sc.

Yeah.. maybe the hybrid could be nice.. like tipedo prime.. 25% CC and 25% Status.. or just like the regular one on 20% CC and 20% Status...

for the attack speed... hopefully on the guandao prime comes average like the other polearm weapons.. 

Mostly i just hoping the prime one have a balance stats (like tipedo prime, galatine prime)

On 2019-10-04 at 7:31 PM, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Is that common? To "flip" or switch a weapons pros and cons like that?

No, not for Primes.  It's almost too predictable it would get a sizable increase in status, smaller increases in other states, and few or zero decreases.

It would be interesting if DE didn't take the typical hybrid path with it though and still found a way to make it exciting.   But in any case I don't see them making it bad at crits and good at status.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

When Polearm stances are good, sure.

Are they really considered not good? I like them. Shimmering Blight has combos that dont throw you around everywhere. Bleeding Willow does though but Twirling Spire is good too. There was one sword stance I didnt like because it thrusted me forward way too far. 

What are some of the better weapon stances in your opinion?

14 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Are they really considered not good? I like them. Shimmering Blight has combos that dont throw you around everywhere. Bleeding Willow does though but Twirling Spire is good too. There was one sword stance I didnt like because it thrusted me forward way too far. 

What are some of the better weapon stances in your opinion?

For the heavy blade i prefer the tempo royale..  and Shimmering blight for the polearm, blind justice for nikanas...